Forums

Topic: What games you want for the 3DS Virtual Console

Posts 241 to 260 of 359

mamp

Mario Tennis GBC I heard it's got an RPG mode and I heard it's good but I've never played it or the GBA version, are they as good as people say. I know people were complaining that the 3DS version didn't have an RPG mode.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Geonjaha

mamp wrote:

Mario Tennis GBC I heard it's got an RPG mode and I heard it's good but I've never played it or the GBA version, are they as good as people say. I know people were complaining that the 3DS version didn't have an RPG mode.

I loved the GBA version. The RPG mode in a tennis game was really fun, and the main selling point of that series. Dropping it in the 3DS version was a huge mistake.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

megamanrulz14

I'd like Devil World to come to 3DS Virtual Console.

megamanrulz14

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4645-8288 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaManRulz14

Red_XIII

Strider (mega drive), all the final fantasy games, and Sonic 3 and knuckles. That is all I need

Red_XIII

faint

I would like to see more obscure game boy titles. Especially RPG's.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

KingMike

Obito_Tennyson wrote:

I'm pretty sure that you just jotted down a list of games that you know about that are not on the 3DS Virtual Console, but I shouldn't judge. You definitely couldn't own all of them, because 'Kid Dracula' is one of the rarest Game Boy games ever. If you do own it, then it's not rare... it's actually evil, and you must give it to me in order to destroy it.

Kid Dracula is kind of pricey but is far from "one of the rarest". I'd probably put in next to Snow Bros. in (now) pricey uncommon games I own. Probably the least common games in my collection I suspect might be Ninja Taro, Sumo Fighter, Stop that Roach! (a puzzle game made by Koei, so maybe there's a slim chance of a VC version), "Looney Tunes" GBC version (reprint of Sunsoft's original GB game), Flintstones: King Rock Treasure Island (Taito's FS game), Great Greed (one of the very few RPGs released in North America. Like Sword of Hope II, Namco should've shown some great greed by releasing perhaps due to lack of VC competition alone ).
I should've bought Amazing Tater, I just kept putting it off until I saw the price spike, then I bought a Japanese cart.
If you've got a shooter called ZAS (JP-only shooter, I hear it's great but also is dependent on the original GB blurry LCD) or Tetris 1.0 (where song A isn't the iconic music. Only confirmed to be released in Japan, may or may not have been sold in launch NA consoles), then you've got a real collectors piece.

KingMike

bezerker99

Castlevania II: Simon's Quest.

I mean, seriously....hasn't this already been out in Japan for some time now??? Come ooooonnnnn, Nintendo!!

GuSolarFlare

every good one(I started with the N64 so I'd like to play some more NES and SNES games as I don't have those cool consoles and can't find them either)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Zanark

Pokemon mini games.

Friend code: 1934-1399-5355

HankLangley

Mother 3

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Urbanhispanic

I want to see some of Capcom's old titles from the NES: 1942, Trojan, Gunsmoke, 1943, Strider, Bionic Commando, Willow, Gremlins and Blaster Master.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

KingMike

Gremlins and Blaster Master were Sunsoft, and I thought Blaster Master already was on 3DS (or is it just the GBC sequel. Hard to remember because it used the same graphics.)

KingMike

Cesco

I forgot to mention "Elevator Action" for the Game boy. It was an excellent game and it was even better than the original arcade version.

Cesco

Gregor

I want GBA games.

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

Obito_Sigma

Gregor wrote:

I want GBA games.

I don't think that there are going to be any GBA games because they were just made only ten years ago. I doubt that the 3DS could even run GBA games. It can't run any other game from the seventh gaming generation. PS2, XBox, and Gamecube would never come on the 3DS unless Sony made a 3DS attachment to plan PS2 games such as two clickable analogs and two additional shoulder buttons! Why do you think that Nintendo is still trying to make 3D remakes of N64 games? It obviously can't handle games as complicated as the Gamecube and GBA! I'm sorry to burst your bubble, we'll all be surprised if Nintendo were to surprise us with a game like Metroid Fusion, Minish Cap, or Pokemon Emerald coming to the Virtual Console. I'd be crossing my fingers anyway.

Friend Code: SW-6500-0179-5813

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man

3DS Friend Code: 2852-9754-3135 | Twitter:

KingMike

But Metroid Fusion and Minish Cap were among the 10 games released to Ambassadors.

KingMike

Urbanhispanic

KingMike wrote:

Gremlins and Blaster Master were Sunsoft, and I thought Blaster Master already was on 3DS (or is it just the GBC sequel. Hard to remember because it used the same graphics.)

thanks for the correction....I was thinking Sunsoft for those games. They also released some good games for the NES.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

jump

Obito_Tennyson wrote:

. I doubt that the 3DS could even run GBA games.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, we'll all be surprised if Nintendo were to surprise us with a game like Metroid Fusion, Minish Cap, or Pokemon Emerald coming to the Virtual Console. I'd be crossing my fingers anyway.

They have already released Minish Cap and Metroid Fusion on it tho, the question isn't can 3DS handle GBA games (as it can) but will Ninty want to release those games.

A few NES games I had and would like to see again are Paperboy, DuckTales, Robocop, Duck Hunt and Snake Rattle 'n' Roll.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.