Forums

Topic: What games you want for the 3DS Virtual Console

Posts 241 to 260 of 373

edugan97

Gba & Snes games.... like megaman x or metroid zero mission...

edugan97

Nintendo Network ID: edugan97

Zeldalover

Metroid: Zero Mission is one of the all-time best!

Zeldalover

mamp

You mean what game don't I want XD

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

GuSolarFlare

I'd be happpy already if there was earthbound in the 3DS VC....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

megamanrulz14

I would like to see the following on 3DS Virtual Console:

NES

Super Mario Bros. 3
Codename Viper
Clu-Clu Land
Bomberman
Bomberman 2
Battletoads
Bubble Bobble
Donkey Kong 3
Dragon Warrior
Crystalis
Gunsmoke
Life Force
Little Nemo the Dream Master
Spy Hunter
Zanac
Pinball
Kickle Cubicle
Earthbound Zero(Mother)

Game Boy

Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman
Aerostar
Amazing Tater
Contra: The Alien Wars
Donkey Kong Land
Dr. Franken
Dungeon Land
Earthworm Jim
Elevator Action
Bonk's Adventure
Game Boy Wars
Kid Dracula
Kwirk
Ninja Gaiden Shadow
Pokemon Red/Blue/Green
Q*bert
Quarth
Joust
Frogger
Solar Striker
Solomon's Club
Tetris 2
Tetris Attack
Wave Race
Yakuman

SEGA Master System/Game Gear

Sonic Chaos
Tails' Skypatrol
Alien Syndrome
Zillion
Zillion 2: The TriFormation
Ax Battler
Clutch Hitter
Chicago Syndicate
Dynamite Headdy
Ecco the Dolphin
Eternal Legend
Fantasy Zone
Alex Kidd in Miracle World
Alex Kidd: The Lost Stars
Alex Kidd in Shinobi World
House of Tarrot
Halley Wars
Gunstar Heroes
Panzer Dragoon Mini
Power Strike II
Puyo Puyo
Ristar
Sonic Spinball
Streets of Rage
Super Monaco GP
Tempo Jr.
Virtua Fighter Animation

megamanrulz14

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManRulz14

Obito_Sigma

megamanrulz14 wrote:

I would like to see the following on 3DS Virtual Console:

NES

Super Mario Bros. 3
Codename Viper
Clu-Clu Land
Bomberman
Bomberman 2
Battletoads
Bubble Bobble
Donkey Kong 3
Dragon Warrior
Crystalis
Gunsmoke
Life Force
Little Nemo the Dream Master
Spy Hunter
Zanac
Pinball
Kickle Cubicle
Earthbound Zero(Mother)

Game Boy

Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman
Aerostar
Amazing Tater
Contra: The Alien Wars
Donkey Kong Land
Dr. Franken
Dungeon Land
Earthworm Jim
Elevator Action
Bonk's Adventure
Game Boy Wars
Kid Dracula
Kwirk
Ninja Gaiden Shadow
Pokemon Red/Blue/Green
Q*bert
Quarth
Joust
Frogger
Solar Striker
Solomon's Club
Tetris 2
Tetris Attack
Wave Race
Yakuman

SEGA Master System/Game Gear

Sonic Chaos
Tails' Skypatrol
Alien Syndrome
Zillion
Zillion 2: The TriFormation
Ax Battler
Clutch Hitter
Chicago Syndicate
Dynamite Headdy
Ecco the Dolphin
Eternal Legend
Fantasy Zone
Alex Kidd in Miracle World
Alex Kidd: The Lost Stars
Alex Kidd in Shinobi World
House of Tarrot
Halley Wars
Gunstar Heroes
Panzer Dragoon Mini
Power Strike II
Puyo Puyo
Ristar
Sonic Spinball
Streets of Rage
Super Monaco GP
Tempo Jr.
Virtua Fighter Animation

I'm pretty sure that you just jotted down a list of games that you know about that are not on the 3DS Virtual Console, but I shouldn't judge. You definitely couldn't own all of them, because 'Kid Dracula' is one of the rarest Game Boy games ever. If you do own it, then it's not rare... it's actually evil, and you must give it to me in order to destroy it.

Anyway, Quarth is already on the Virtual Console, Super Mario Bros. 3 is coming soon, the Genesis 3D Classics Streets of Rage and Ecco the Dolphin are also coming to the Eshop. Donkey Kong 3 is a Nintendo title, it was released in Japan and American back in the NES days, and it already came to the Japanese Virtual Console. No doubt it will come to Virtual Console here soon. Same goes for Clu-Clu Land even though I thought it was boring.

For some of the games, I agree with you such as Dragon Warrior, Donkey Kong Land, Sonic Chaos, and Pokemon. I didn't even think about Bomberman when I made my list, and that's a must-have. Thank you. I would have put the other Donkey Kong Land games and Game & Watch Gallery 3, but that's your opinion. I like your list, and you shouldn't put your hopes up for that many games. I haven't heard of most of them, but I hope that most of those games get on the Virtual Console if that makes you happy. There's still many years left until the 3DS gets discontinued, so you never know what would happen within that time. However, if the games were made my publishers such as Nintendo, Sega, Konami, and Capcom and were released in North American or PAL (not like EarthBound Zero, but you never know), then some of those games have a better chance than others. Good luck.

Friend Safari: Butterfree, Venomoth, and Volbeat (if there are any Bug Catchers out there...?)
Looking For: Ditto, Magneton Friend Safaries (please contact me if you have any)

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man, Greninja (in progress), Meta Knight (soon)

Nintendo Network ID: JonathanTennyson | Twitter:

mamp

Mario Tennis GBC I heard it's got an RPG mode and I heard it's good but I've never played it or the GBA version, are they as good as people say. I know people were complaining that the 3DS version didn't have an RPG mode.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

Geonjaha

mamp wrote:

Mario Tennis GBC I heard it's got an RPG mode and I heard it's good but I've never played it or the GBA version, are they as good as people say. I know people were complaining that the 3DS version didn't have an RPG mode.

I loved the GBA version. The RPG mode in a tennis game was really fun, and the main selling point of that series. Dropping it in the 3DS version was a huge mistake.

I make Pixel Art on occasion, and sometimes sell them as Game Assets.

HawkeyeWii

Pokémon: Red and Blue

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Red_XIII

Strider (mega drive), all the final fantasy games, and Sonic 3 and knuckles. That is all I need

Red_XIII

faint

I would like to see more obscure game boy titles. Especially RPG's.

jonrahproductions@gmail.com
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

8BitSamurai

Anything made by Square.

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter:

KingMike

Obito_Tennyson wrote:

I'm pretty sure that you just jotted down a list of games that you know about that are not on the 3DS Virtual Console, but I shouldn't judge. You definitely couldn't own all of them, because 'Kid Dracula' is one of the rarest Game Boy games ever. If you do own it, then it's not rare... it's actually evil, and you must give it to me in order to destroy it.

Kid Dracula is kind of pricey but is far from "one of the rarest". I'd probably put in next to Snow Bros. in (now) pricey uncommon games I own. Probably the least common games in my collection I suspect might be Ninja Taro, Sumo Fighter, Stop that Roach! (a puzzle game made by Koei, so maybe there's a slim chance of a VC version), "Looney Tunes" GBC version (reprint of Sunsoft's original GB game), Flintstones: King Rock Treasure Island (Taito's FS game), Great Greed (one of the very few RPGs released in North America. Like Sword of Hope II, Namco should've shown some great greed by releasing perhaps due to lack of VC competition alone ).
I should've bought Amazing Tater, I just kept putting it off until I saw the price spike, then I bought a Japanese cart.
If you've got a shooter called ZAS (JP-only shooter, I hear it's great but also is dependent on the original GB blurry LCD) or Tetris 1.0 (where song A isn't the iconic music. Only confirmed to be released in Japan, may or may not have been sold in launch NA consoles), then you've got a real collectors piece.

KingMike

GuSolarFlare

every good one(I started with the N64 so I'd like to play some more NES and SNES games as I don't have those cool consoles and can't find them either)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

ShanaUnite

Pokemon mini games.

Friend code: 1934-1399-5355

Doge

Mother 3

I actually am a Shiba

Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Urbanhispanic

I want to see some of Capcom's old titles from the NES: 1942, Trojan, Gunsmoke, 1943, Strider, Bionic Commando, Willow, Gremlins and Blaster Master.

Proud owner of a Wii, Wii U and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :)

Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic