Forums

Topic: Link's Awakening Available Now on eShop

Posts 141 to 160 of 263

KingMike

The fire leads to the 8th dungeon.

KingMike

bboy2970

Ok, I give up. Can someone please help me? I'm in the second dungeon and the owl statue just said something about making the floor the same pattern then a new path will open up. What does this mean? What do I do??

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Sonic260

This was certainly a blast from the past. This was the very first Zelda game I've ever shoulder-watched.

Sonic260

pikku

bboy2970 wrote:

Ok, I give up. Can someone please help me? I'm in the second dungeon and the owl statue just said something about making the floor the same pattern then a new path will open up. What does this mean? What do I do??

Push the two blocks in the middle of the room in towards each other, then a staircase ill open up leading to a new 2D Mario style level and go from there.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

bboy2970

pikmaniac02 wrote:

bboy2970 wrote:

Push the two blocks in the middle of the room in towards each other, then a staircase ill open up leading to a new 2D Mario style level and go from there.

OMG thank you so much! I thought it had something to do with the pieces of floor that raise with the blue crystals. Its so obvious now!

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

pikku

bboy2970 wrote:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

bboy2970 wrote:

OMG thank you so much! I thought it had something to do with the pieces of floor that raise with the blue crystals. Its so obvious now!

haha my pleasure
seriously, it's just plain fun to watch these Zelda noobs get stuck in dungeons >:3

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

BigBluePanda

Just completed it. Worth playing through this game again, just for the colour perspective

I presume the only way to get past 'The End' screen is to reset the game? Tried pressing buttons like crazy. I hate it when games do that!

3DS Friend Code: 1762-2733-3685
Currently playing:
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

Eel

I... I can't wake the Flying rooster up.
I have the frog's song of soul and played it in every tile around the statue but it's not working.... Is there some other thing i must do?

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Dynetheous

@BigBluePanda
yeah i hate games that do that to, it makes me feel like somethings unfinished. now i just have to beat it without dying:P

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

Dynetheous

for all of you who have beaten the game, what color tunic did you guys choose? i always choose red

HandheldGuru97

In the 3rd dungeon it is super hard ( for me at least ) can some help me beat it!?
EDIT: I am stuck right after room with 4 locked doors. I have gotten through all the doors but now after get through the room on the right and going up the stairs I have no idea what to now.

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Dynetheous

what you need help with?

Dynetheous

@Square-enixFan
i added you as a 3ds friend:)

KingMike

BigBluePanda wrote:

Just completed it. Worth playing through this game again, just for the colour perspective

I presume the only way to get past 'The End' screen is to reset the game? Tried pressing buttons like crazy. I hate it when games do that!

Well (at least on the original console), when you're done with the game, you probably wanted to turn it off anyways.

KingMike

Linkstrikesback

abgar wrote:

I... I can't wake the Flying rooster up.
I have the frog's song of soul and played it in every tile around the statue but it's not working.... Is there some other thing i must do?

spoilers

If you're far enough into the game, i.e., needing to get the key for the 7th dungeon, you have to push the statue of the rooster upwards, theres a hole underneath it. Inside the hole is where you need to play the song.

End spoilers

Edited on by Linkstrikesback

Linkstrikesback

Pogocoop

SullKid wrote:

It's 6€ here, $8,67. I'd pay it in a heart beat if eShop would accept my card :S No problems anywhere ever, before this...

So I'm not the only one having problems with my card on the eShop... I eventually used my parents...

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

Joeynator3000

I'm beginning to curse at this game...>_>
GameFAQs doesn't really give me any help, anybody have any tips on that stupid boxing sub-boss at Turtle Rock?...Before I end up accidentally breaking this 3DS...T_T

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Link79

@ BellGoRiiing.
You kinda have to overpower him. Get in close and hack him to pieces with your sword.
He's too fast for the spin attack. Don't bother trying that. Just slice away and try to hit him before he hits you.
Hope that helps.

Edited on by Link79

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.