Topic: Your Top 3DS eShop Games of 2013

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

unrandomsam

1.Kokuga
2.Nano Assault EX
3.Steamworld Dig
4. 3D Galaxy Force II
5. 3D Shinobi III

(The Sega ones they are in the eshop part not the virtual console so I count them as such.)

(Gunman Clive for me was 2012 so I don't count that).

I wish I had less stuff it cannot fit on one home screen without me not being able to see them properly. (There is loads that I am indifferent about as well but I feel like I should keep it on my 3DS due to the lack of a good account system.)

Edited on by unrandomsam

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Ralizah

No Dual Destinies love here? That was by far the best game released on the eshop last year.

Also, 3D Shinobi III. And Attack of the Friday Monsters.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

GuSolarFlare

Ralizah wrote:

No Dual Destinies love here? That was by far the best game released on the eshop last year.

I'd give it some love to it if Nintendo didn't hate my country by not fixing a problem with the banks that blocks some credit cards on Eshop....
I want that game so bad.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

unrandomsam

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

I'd give it some love to it if Nintendo didn't hate my country by not fixing a problem with the banks that blocks some credit cards on Eshop....
I want that game so bad.

Can you not buy an eshop card using the same card from a shop (Presuming you want it that much).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

mimi85

Attack of the Friday monster and Nano Assault EX were my personal top eShop Games.

mimi85

GuSolarFlare

unrandomsam wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

I want that game so bad.

Can you not buy an eshop card using the same card from a shop (Presuming you want it that much).

yeah I even could, but not in my country. and I'd pay more than with the credit card... and I'd have convince my parents to buy it(they don't trust in buying things from outside like this) but if this problem isn't fixed soon I might have no choice, so I'll keep it in mind....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Sidewaydriver

Klimbatize wrote:

Sidewaydriver wrote:

Darts Up 3D. Best 99 cents I ever spent.

That game is fun in multiplayer!

I can't get the multiplayer to work. It does download play but we're playing totally separate games.

Sidewaydriver

Klimbatize

Sidewaydriver wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Sidewaydriver wrote:

Darts Up 3D. Best 99 cents I ever spent.

That game is fun in multiplayer!

I can't get the multiplayer to work. It does download play but we're playing totally separate games.

Just pass the 3DS to the other person.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Sidewaydriver

LAME. I want my dollar back.

Sidewaydriver

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.