3DS Forum

Topic: What Mario Characters Should Be In Mario Kart 3ds?

Showing 121 to 140 of 354

AuthorMessage

nintendonerd147

121. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

Nintendo just don't put unpopular charcters on it

But what if I want unpopular characters?

Tough luck there will be plenty of characters to choose from.

Edited on by nintendonerd147

I HATE WIIWARE

AuthorMessage

irken004

122. Posted:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

Tough luck? HA! Based on what I read from ur comments so far on this thread, you only want the characters u want, while u put down other people's ideas for characters. Sounds kinda lame to me. What if I want to play as a unpopular character? If it wasn't for including Pit (a fairly old/unpopular character) in Brawl, we wouldn't have the new Kid Icarus game coming out on the 3DS. Adding unpopular characters to new games can bring new life to them, even to the point of making them popular again.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

pikku

123. Posted:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

Why does everyone want Charcarters like Fawful, Doopliss, Geno, Mallow there is no chance of that happening so stop thinking they have a chance because they don't.

because they're awesome :O
and how do you know that the big N won't put them in? do you work for Nintendo or something? :O

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

nintendonerd147

124. Posted:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

Why does everyone want Charcarters like Fawful, Doopliss, Geno, Mallow there is no chance of that happening so stop thinking they have a chance because they don't.

and how do you know that the big N won't put them in? do you work for Nintendo or something? :O

No it is just that most of the unpopular characters some mario fans won't know who they are, and name a unpopular character that has appeared on a Mario Kart. NONE

I HATE WIIWARE

AuthorMessage

TKOWL

125. Posted:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

No it is just that most of the unpopular characters some mario fans won't know who they are, and name a unpopular character that has appeared on a Mario Kart. NONE

I don't think Dry Bowser, Baby Peach, and Diddy Kong were very popular.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage

pikku

126. Posted:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

one word: WALUIGI :D

pikku

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

127. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

Tough luck? HA! Based on what I read from ur comments so far on this thread, you only want the characters u want, while u put down other people's ideas for characters. Sounds kinda lame to me. What if I want to play as a unpopular character? If it wasn't for including Pit (a fairly old/unpopular character) in Brawl, we wouldn't have the new Kid Icarus game coming out on the 3DS. Adding unpopular characters to new games can bring new life to them, even to the point of making them popular again.

True Irken.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

nintendonerd147

128. Posted:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

Waluigi unpopular he's been popular since Mario Tennis for the N64 you do not know your Mario's

I HATE WIIWARE

AuthorMessage

Punny

129. Posted:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

I like Otaku's idea of double dash mode and Geno and Mallow being in it. I also like Dragoon's idea of character specific items returning.

The character-specific items returning was my idea!

I'm back (for the moment)!

AuthorMessage

pikku

130. Posted:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

Waluigi unpopular he's been popular since Mario Tennis for the N64 you do not know your Mario's

well, nobody likes WAluigi lol :D

pikku

AuthorMessage

TKOWL

131. Posted:

PunnyGuy wrote:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

I like Otaku's idea of double dash mode and Geno and Mallow being in it. I also like Dragoon's idea of character specific items returning.

Nobody came up with that idea, Nintendo did in Double Dash :P

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage

Punny

132. Posted:

Dragoon wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

Nobody came up with that idea, Nintendo did in Double Dash :P

True, but it was our idea to bring them back.

I'm back (for the moment)!

AuthorMessage

nintendonerd147

133. Posted:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

Yeah but that does not mean he is unpopular, I meant unpopular with not apperaring in hardly any games.

I HATE WIIWARE

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

134. Posted:

So wait, are you saying Waluigi is popular, or unpopular?

TurtleLink's backloggery

AuthorMessage

pikku

135. Posted:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

Yeah but that does not mean he is unpopular, I meant unpopular with not apperaring in hardly any games.

o..k.. :P

Edited on by pikku

pikku

AuthorMessage

nintendonerd147

136. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

So wait, are you saying Waluigi is popular, or unpopular?

I'm saying he's popular because he has apperaed in loads of Mario Games.

I HATE WIIWARE

AuthorMessage

Funky_Gamer

137. Posted:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

They are awesome! Who wouldn't want them?
One question: Are you really a Nintendo Nerd?

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

AuthorMessage

nintendonerd147

138. Posted:

Funky+Gamer wrote:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

They are awesome! Who wouldn't want them?
One question: Are you really a Nintendo Nerd?

Yeah but with Mario and Pokemon only. How do you change your name on Nintendolife

I HATE WIIWARE

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

139. Posted:

You need to fight theblackdragon.
I swear, i'm not even kidding! D:

TurtleLink's backloggery

AuthorMessage

nintendonerd147

140. Posted: