3DS Forum

Topic: What Mario Characters Should Be In Mario Kart 3ds?

Showing 101 to 120 of 354

AuthorMessage

Hokori

101. Posted:

@Funky+Gamer Color Changing would be cool, just dont make it to random how about just colors that are in the actual games. like for Mario: Brown-Donkey Kong Arcade and Blue-SMB2. or Wario could change into his WW Inc. Costume, he had his bike in Mario Kart Wii. Ive alway wondered why not his Costume.

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

102. Posted:

I like Otaku's idea of double dash mode and Geno and Mallow being in it. I also like Dragoon's idea of character specific items returning.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Toonlink97

103. Posted:

I'd like a simple roster with around 3 special characters. I liked how DS had a nice, standard (but too small) selection of characters to pick out.

And as talked about earlier, please no DK characters other than DK himself. I thought Mario Kart Wii felt awkward with Funky Kong there.

Games I'm Looking Foward To Most -

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Okamiden
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
Kid Icarus Uprising

AuthorMessage

Funky_Gamer

104. Posted:

Toonlink97 wrote:

I'd like a simple roster with around 3 special characters. I liked how DS had a nice, standard (but too small) selection of characters to pick out.

And as talked about earlier, please no DK characters other than DK himself. I thought Mario Kart Wii felt awkward with Funky Kong there.

You serious? Funky Kong was my fav. They have plenty of games with Mario and the DK crew. I don't see why everyone wants to get rid of the DK characters...

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

AuthorMessage

nintendonerd147

105. Posted:

Toonlink97 wrote:

At least your not demanding Charcters from other Franchises. The only Dk charcters that should be onit is DK or maybe Diddy Kong. All the other Dk's should be avaidable as Dlc.

Edited on by theblackdragon

I HATE WIIWARE

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

106. Posted:

Mars11 wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Mars11 wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Mars11 wrote:

Traxx wrote:

I'd even say get rid of Diddy Kong and all other DKC chars, they have no true connection to the Mario franchise.

Have you forgotten about the first Mario game ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :O :O

Er, Super Mario Bros.?

:O NO!!!!!!! Donkey Kong!!!!!!!

Donkey Kong=Donkey Kong game

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donkey_Kong_%28video_game%29 go here in the game Mario was known as jumpman but now he's known as Mario.

The first mario game is Mario Bros.
The first Donkey Kong game is Donkey Kong ;)
And after reading the article, It says Jumpman is a carpenter. Mario is a plumber ;)

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Hokori

107. Posted:

I think If more DK Characters are in there just make Dixie, King K Rool was and looked weird in Super Sluggers, Hes not even in the mario series at all at least Diddy and Funky are related to DK and it is possible that they met before Double Dash but K Rool Is mean 24/7 were Bowser is Sometimes nice in games I dont think all is forgoten when u steal DK'S Bananas.

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

108. Posted:

I want to see Mario's 3rd Brother name Ricky

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

nintendonerd147

109. Posted:

I hope there is no ROSALINA aka (The worst Mario Charcter of all time who appears in Super Mario Galxy) also they should put Dry Bowser on it because Bowser is definately gonna be on it.

I HATE WIIWARE

AuthorMessage

Toonlink97

110. Posted:

No. This is what I mean. I dislike characters that are over excessive and don't add much to the roster. Dry Bowser added to Mario Kart 3DS would be wasted space as he's pretty much identical to Bowser. I didn't like Mario Kart Wii that much for a reason, I felt like I was playing as the same character over and over and over again.

Instead of putting characters for no reason, I think they should really just define the game until its balanced. 15 characters would be nice if they were spread out and offered variety.

Okamiden
Kid Icarus Uprising

AuthorMessage

Hokori

111. Posted:

How about DLC Characters that way if you want them u can
or a DLC of 5 Characters U DL the 1st and have to Unlock the other 4

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

Toonlink97

112. Posted:

Meh, as long as DLC characters are useful. I really doubt Nintendo would DLC, as it just seems.... Unlike them to do it.

Okamiden
Kid Icarus Uprising

AuthorMessage

Toonlink97

113. Posted:

Funky+Gamer wrote:

Toonlink97 wrote:

You serious? Funky Kong was my fav. They have plenty of games with Mario and the DK crew. I don't see why everyone wants to get rid of the DK characters...

I don't know, but I've always felt awkward about having DK characters anywhere near Mario. Personally, that's just me.

Okamiden
Kid Icarus Uprising

AuthorMessage

Klapaucius

114. Posted:

Donkey Kong and Mario are the same universe... I'd say its only due to Rare's influence that the two havn't crossed over in more than just Mario Kart, Party and the such, as well as Mario vs Donkey Kong.

@turtlelink, yes he was originally called Jumpman and yes he was a carpenter, but it is Mario. That is basic Nintendo 101.

Klapaucius

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

115. Posted:

Toonlink97 wrote:

Meh, as long as DLC characters are useful. I really doubt Nintendo would DLC, as it just seems.... Unlike them to do it.

Nintendo and DLC never mix.
I don't know why Nintendo is not big on DLC games.
They can make SSBB and Mario kart even bigger with just that idea alone.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Klapaucius

116. Posted:

Nintendo's problem with DLC may be that if it wasn't good enough to go in the full game, why bother releasing it seperately later.

Klapaucius

AuthorMessage

Funky_Gamer

117. Posted:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

I hope there is no ROSALINA aka (The worst Mario Charcter of all time who appears in Super Mario Galxy) also they should put Dry Bowser on it because Bowser is definately gonna be on it.

I see the problem with Dry Bowser, but I dont get why you hate Rosalina so much. She was my fav Mario Kart Wii character until I unlocked Funky Kong. (The worst Mario Character of all time is Lugi).

Back on subject - Here is my final list of most wanted:
1. Doopliss - Best villain ever.
2. Count Bleck - Such an interesting character, and what would he look like as a 3D character?
3. Blooper - I don't like him only being an item.
4. Goomba - You can be a koopa, but not a goomba.
5. Fawful - Just for the heck of it. (Maybe he could be more obnoxious then Daisy).
6. Costumes - More of an accessory, but it would be so cool to change from Mario to Fire Mario, to Cloud Mario etc.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

AuthorMessage

nintendonerd147

118. Posted:

Nintendo just don't put unpopular charcters on it

I HATE WIIWARE

AuthorMessage

nintendonerd147

119. Posted:

Why does everyone want Charcarters like Fawful, Doopliss, Geno, Mallow there is no chance of that happening so stop thinking they have a chance because they don't.

I HATE WIIWARE

AuthorMessage

irken004

120. Posted:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

Nintendo just don't put unpopular charcters on it

But what if I want unpopular characters?

Backloggery