Forums

Topic: What Mario Characters Should Be In Mario Kart 3ds?

Posts 141 to 160 of 354

Reala

Solid Snake and Master Chief

Reala

nintendonerd147

Reala wrote:

There not even Mario Charcters

I HATE WIIWARE

Punny

nintendonerd147 wrote:

Reala wrote:

It was a joke....

I'm back (for the moment)!

Reala

Maybe take the Mario characters out of it and have it all 3rd party characters, oh and put it on wiiware, awesome.

Reala

nintendonerd147

Reala wrote:

Maybe take the Mario characters out of it and have it all 3rd party characters, oh and put it on wiiware, awesome.

Do you even like the characters on the Mario Kart's or are you just one of them people who want to spoil Mario Kart

I HATE WIIWARE

turtlelink

nintendonerd147 wrote:

Reala wrote:

Do you even like the characters on the Mario Kart's or are you just one of them people who want to spoil Mario Kart

Sonic wont spoil it because he is fast like a car.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Punny

irken004 wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

Reala wrote:

It was a joke....

I thought it was funny.
Animaniacs are awesome too

Thank you.
So are Transformers

I'm back (for the moment)!

Reala

3DS Mario Kart would benefit hugely from being ported to wiiware, and replacing Mario characters with 3rd party characters would only strengthen the brand, I've already emailed Nintendo my idea, asking they let wiiware developers handle Mario Kart from now on, also thinking of creating a petition too.

Edited on by Reala

Reala

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I think TINGLE would be a great character for this game. He'd get to fly around on his balloon instead of racing on the track. Also, throw in Ankle, Knuckle and David Jr. while you're at it.

My all time favourite character in Mario kart is Rosalina so I hope 20 different versions of her appear in the game

Y'know they should just totally not make it on the 3DS and make it for WiiWare too. With a game that good on WiiWare they could just discontinue the Virtual Console. They could also makes boatloads of shovelware, but as long as they have this game on the service it wouldn't matter.

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

nintendonerd147

Reala wrote:

3DS Mario Kart would benefit hugely from being ported to wiiware, and replacing Mario characters with 3rd party characters would only strengthen the brand, I've already emailed Nintendo my idea, asking they let wiiware developers handle Mario Kart from now on, also thinking of creating a petition too.

So it would be called all-star kart not Mario Kart

I HATE WIIWARE

Reala

No it'd be Mario Kart, without the need for Mario, maybe they could leave their karts and going shooting, make it more like Halo.

Reala

SMEXIZELDAMAN

They could call it Mario Kart: Mario is missing. They wouldn't even need mario in the game and they could drive around and shoot people like in Halo. Even better would to be to make this for the 360. Then we could have much better graphics and it'd instantly be more hardkore!

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic