Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 4,781 to 4,800 of 5,084

randomous

@MetalK9 Lol I'm completely the opposite. I beat 9.0 the first time I played it, but it took me forever to beat True All-Star on hard even with healing items. But the 9.0 thing might just be because Bowser Jr's "car eject" and hammer combo does like 60 damage every time you use it on Master Core, so... oops

randomous

NintendoFan64

Okay, today I got to the 500 mark for trophies. I've almost got them all. Also, yes, I know that some of you guys may have already gotten them all.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Undead_terror

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Okay, today I got to the 500 mark for trophies. I've almost got them all. Also, yes, I know that some of you guys may have already gotten them all.

I currently got 648 of them and 1 locked trophy left.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Yoshi

I have 356....

Is Toon Link the best character to use in Trophy Rush? I have the best runs with him.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Storytime7

brewsky wrote:

I have 356....

Is Toon Link the best character to use in Trophy Rush? I have the best runs with him.

I use Donkey Kong, and spam his down b move.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

NintendoFan64

Undead_terror wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I currently got 648 of them and 1 locked trophy left.

Impressive!

UGXwolf

I have 675 trophies and I'm sad that I can't seem to find any more. ;~; The shop never seems to have anything new, trophy rush feels like a massive waste of time, and I can forget about getting new trophies any other way (except challenges).

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Yoshi

Eh....I'm taking my time.

I still haven't 100% finished Melee. Damn Diskun trophy.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

NintendoFan64

brewsky wrote:

Eh....I'm taking my time.

I still haven't 100% finished Melee. Damn Diskun trophy.

It's okay. I never 100% finished any Smash Bros. game...please be nice.

LzWinky

Use Little Mac...with any move

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Undead_terror

When you use Olimar, the pikmin are pretty glitched, sometimes when you move slightly a pikmin could fly to the other side of the stage...

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

UGXwolf

Wewt! I just unlocked all Smash Powers! Now if I can just get the rest of those hats and custom items, I've got a hammer on standby for the 50 hour challenge. X3

Undead_terror

UGXwolf wrote:

Wewt! I just unlocked all Smash Powers! Now if I can just get the rest of those hats and custom items, I've got a hammer on standby for the 50 hour challenge. X3

Lucky you, all I get is crap and stuff I already have, shouldn't be too long until I get all smash run powers and then it would be the rest of the hats and moves.

UGXwolf

Undead_terror wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Lucky you, all I get is crap and stuff I already have, shouldn't be too long until I get all smash run powers and then it would be the rest of the hats and moves.

I've just been focusing on the moves. When I started the Mario characters, I was already only missing four, I think. I finished all of them (including Dr. Mario) and Game & Watch, and now I have all Smash Run powers. I imagine I'm close to all hats, but I don't know how close.

Undead_terror

Lots, http://www.ssbwiki.com/Character_customization
Ok if luck is on my side then I should only need one more smash run power and then I will get the last locked hat!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Nintenbomba64

QUICK SAY THREE THINGS THAT WILL BE CONF.D AT THE DIRECT!!

3DS FRIEND CODE: 0834-3222-4994

Nintendo Network ID: Nintenbomba64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.