Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 4,801 to 4,820 of 5,084

SnowyGlaceon

Nintenbomba64 wrote:

QUICK SAY THREE THINGS THAT WILL BE CONF.D AT THE DIRECT!!

Duck Hunt Duo, Some kind of new mode and some new stages.

ALL HAIL THE GLACEONS!
Nets truly are wondrous things...

3DS Friend Code: 0447-6300-7598

Undead_terror

UGXwolf wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Lots, http://www.ssbwiki.com/Character_customization
Ok if luck is on my side then I should only need one more smash run power and then I will get the last locked hat!

Geez. I thought I was close, but I'm apparently missing AT LEAST 15. Wonder if some of them have special, hidden conditions.

Well some you can only get by challenges and then once you get them you can get them randomly like others, now I don't have the Santa hat yet so I don't know if that is a item you can only get on Christmas and then there is a Mii force hat which I would hope you wouldn't need the game since I don't own it nor do I want it.

___________________________________-

32 trophies left for me!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Tobiaku

I edited a little bit on the cover. (I dont know why it turned black, but thats allright. it looks okay with black ^^
Untitled

Edited on by Tobiaku

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

KO-Cub

I don't honestly care about getting all the collectibles. Hope I don't get them for a long time. It'll keep the game alive longer.I'm not even gonna use any hammers on the 3rd challenge sheet. This game is kinda small. So I better make the most of it.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

LzWinky

Nintenbomba64 wrote:

Rage, disappointment and despair

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Inkling

Tobias95 wrote:

I edited a little bit on the cover. (I dont know why it turned black, but thats allright. it looks okay with black ^^
Untitled

That actually looks pretty good

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Tobiaku

Thank you ^^

Bowser JR is a very good character (he is better than I expected)

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

UGXwolf

@undead_terror No, I have both of those and it's not Christmas, nor do I have Mii Force. I've also already unlocked all challenge-based hats. I just have the customs collection and 50-hour challenges left, both of which have trophies.

@Tobias95 It's almost passable, but now the black font of "3DS" blends in with the black background.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

TheMisterManGuy

I tried something with a friend a few days ago, we were playing a three stock match with a similar play style to Marvel Vs. Capcom. Doing this is easy, just turn off every item except for Assist Trophy and Smash Ball. The assist trophies act as partner assists, and the Smash Ball is your super. Its not exactly like MvC, but its as close as you'll get in Smash.

TheMisterManGuy

LzWinky

WaLzgi wrote:

Nintenbomba64 wrote:

Rage, disappointment and despair

No Ridley but yes Mewtwo. Why Nintendo?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

I loved the jab at "Ridley is too big" the announced did during the Ridley part of the video.

And the fact that he's basically another fighter, just not one you can use yourself.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Joeynator3000

...Was recording music to make my own little personal soundtrack (don't ask, lol), and just noticed...they took out the second part in Brinstar's Theme. :c
Why?! TwT

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Undead_terror

I got one challenge left, that one is to get all custom items, got a outfits, now I just need moves and hats which can be gotten pretty much anywhere but I will be taking a break from smash run.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

UGXwolf

Undead_terror wrote:

I got one challenge left, that one is to get all custom items, got a outfits, now I just need moves and hats which can be gotten pretty much anywhere but I will be taking a break from smash run.

I'm greatly enjoying Smash Run, so I've been playing that one hardcore.

Undead_terror

UGXwolf wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

I'm greatly enjoying Smash Run, so I've been playing that one hardcore.

I been playing it lots and getting a bit tired of it, I just need to see now what is the best way to get the rest of the stuff I need, I was equipment was in a separate bag because I keep getting so much of it and I really don't care for them much, I already got really good ones but I still keep getting lots of random ones, with over 100 mii hats and probably many moves left, it will take a while, sadly I won't get to get all trophies before finishing this challenge since the challenge gives you a trophy.

Edited on by Undead_terror

UGXwolf

I've been playing a lot of it, too. It's really addictive for me. I already played a lot of it and I'm still enjoying it quite a bit.

Eel

I tried online for the first time today. It felt odd. Like, watching other people play. It's weird.

Anyway, 80% of my play time with this comes from listening to the music player and viewing the trophies.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MasterWario

I really like the Find Mii stage; I should probably play PictoChat 2 more, seems like a fun stage.

Xiao_Pai wrote:

...Was recording music to make my own little personal soundtrack (don't ask, lol)

I do that. Makes sense to me.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Robo-Knight

Is anyone else here not able to use a Golden Hammer on the Challenge for clearing Classic Mode on 9.0 Intensity?

Robo-Knight

Joeynator3000

Robo-Knight wrote:

Is anyone else here not able to use a Golden Hammer on the Challenge for clearing Classic Mode on 9.0 Intensity?

Some challenges you're not allowed to skip, that one being one of them.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.