Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 401 to 420 of 5,084

Bubbab5

Maybe we could make our own characters (not miis) I mean actually make our own characters that look like they belong in the game

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Jakor

I don't know if some of you are interested, but if you like or want to make your own roster, you should really check this out: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14277009#post1427...

It's called the Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker. I made it myself and I've gotten over 200 downloads already (combining the two versions). It's really easy to use and you can make an image like this one in a couple of minutes:

Untitled

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14277009#post14277009

Kinioka

Tingle, really? Who is that character Lip? I didn't find anything about her ...

Edited on by Kinioka

Hallelujah.

komicturtle

She's the girl from Panel De Pon, a puzzle game. Also known as Tetris Attack or more recent "Puzzle League".

komicturtle

R-Comeau

I Think That They Should Have Zero From The Mega Man Zero Series And Knuckles

R-Comeau

Snagrio

Dude that roster is awesome! Palutena, Medusa, Ridley, Megaman, and King K. Rool (among others)? WAHHOOO! Explodes from the sheer awesomeness

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Jakor

Kinioka wrote:

Tingle, really?

Yeah, Tingle is an important character to Nintendo, as he has appeared in several Zelda games and even has three games in his own spin-off series. He would also be a unique and interesting character to play as.

WingedFish wrote:

Dude that roster is awesome! Palutena, Medusa, Ridley, Megaman, and King K. Rool (among others)? WAHHOOO! Explodes from the sheer awesomeness

Thank you!

Also, I've started work on a third version of the program. It will be released in two or three weeks. It will have even more features, and maybe a bunch of new character icons also.

Kinioka

@L4DY - Thanks!

I know who he is, but i don't see the point of his presence in there. The main goal for Super Smash Bros is to "promote" different Nintendo characters, he already has his own games and i dont think Nintendo wants to sell millions with him on the cover. He can not do anything to promote Zelda either.
I am not criticizing what you have done, though. Good stuff!

Edited on by Kinioka

Hallelujah.

Jakor

It's fine, I'm aware that everyone wants and has a different opinion about what characters they would like to see in Smash Bros.

And that's part of why I made the SSB Roster Maker, so it is easier for people to do their own rosters and show it to other people. It is now easier to do one without having to write their roster, or going through the tedious task of making one in Paint or another image editor, people can now easily do one with the SSB Roster Maker, and create as many images as they want with it.

Edited on by Jakor

CommanderAudio

I made the roster with Super Smash Bros Roster Maker (which is AMAZING!!!) but I dont know how to insert pictures, so I'm inserting the roster here in words. Beware, it ain't realistic. At all.

Baby Mario and Luigi
Birdo
Bowser
Count Bleck
Fawful Geno
Luigi
Mario
Paper Mario
Luigi
Peach
Petey Piranha
Waluigi
Kamek
Yoshi
9-Volt
Kat & Ana
Young Cricket
Wario
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Funky Kong
Elza
King K.Rool
Ganondorf
Ghirahim
Link
Midna
Skull Kid
Toon Zelda/Phantom Zelda
Toon Link
Zelda+Shiek
Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Weavel
Magnus
Palutena
Pit
King Dedede
Kirby
Prince Fluff
Waddle Dee
Meta Knight
Fox
Falco
Krystal
Captain Falcon
Samurai Goroh
Hoenn Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
N
Mewtwo
Deoxys
Meowth
Pikachu
Raichu
Victini
Ike
Marth
Roy
Poo
Ness
Mr.Game & Watch
Captain Olimar
Captain Rainbow
Chibi Robo
Dillion
Doshin
Issac
Jill
Karate Joe
King Hippo
Little Mac
Matthew
Mii
Saki
Mr.Resetti
Shulk
Banjo & Kazooie
Bomberman
Cloud
Creeper
Crono
Steve (From Minecraft)
Mega Man
Professor Layton
Reggie Fils-Aime
Satoru Iwata
Shigeru Miyamoto
Ryu
Ryu Hayabusa
Sepiroth
Slime
Shantae
Snake
Sonic
Sora
Riku
Travis ( from No More Heroes
Zero
Random Select

SHEESH. THATS A LOT

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

Bubbab5

Steve from minecraft be awesome but extremely unlikely but it still be cool

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Jakor

PikminMonster wrote:

I made the roster with Super Smash Bros Roster Maker (which is AMAZING!!!) but I dont know how to insert pictures, so I'm inserting the roster here in words. Beware, it ain't realistic. At all.

To post your image online, you have to save it on your computer, then use a site like this one: http://imageshack.us/ to upload your image. Then you copy the forum link and put it in a post.

MrArcade

Mickey Mouse and Rayman anyone?

MrArcade

Snagrio

PikminMonster wrote:

Do you have any idea how long it would take to unlock trophies that require you to use every character?! I know this isn't realistic, but still that's a pretty huge list.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

CommanderAudio

MrArcade wrote:

Mickey Mouse and Rayman anyone?

Definitely want those to come! Rayman won't come in but if Nintendo decide to co-publish Epic Mickey 2, it looks likely that Mickey Mouse will be in it. They might even put in Oswald The Lucky Rabbit as an Assist Trophy!

CommanderAudio

WingedFish wrote:

PikminMonster wrote:

Do you have any idea how long it would take to unlock trophies that require you to use every character?! I know this isn't realistic, but still that's a pretty huge list.

Yes. I do. But I was glued to the TV when I first bought SSBB, so some die-hard SSB fans might be able to achieve that.
I still want Iwata to be playable though, complete with laughing taunt!

Bubbab5

I hope this game has assisist trophies it would suck if they weren't

Jakor

Yeah. The assist trophies are definitely awesome. Those and the pokeballs are the best items, and should be brought back.

Bubbab5

I hope they add better weapons this time also

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.