Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 381 to 400 of 5,084

misswliu81

WingedFish wrote:

I have a feeling many will disagree, but I'll say it anyway. I really want Dark Pit in the game now! I didn't give it much thought before but since I completed the story mode in Uprising I've really come to like the guy. And besides, he and Pit can be like Mario/Luigi, Ness/Lucas, and Captain Falcon/Ganondorf in terms of "clone characters". (I know I know there are too many clones as it as but it's bound to happen again, so why not Dark Pit?)

i'd be up for dark pit, good suggestion.

misswliu81

Whopper744

I think my most wanted new character is Magnus right now. They have to add him! I figure they will anyway, so I dont' think I have to worry.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Bubbab5

If Magnus isn't playable he'll atleast have to be an was assisttrophy

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Bubbab5

If Magnus isn't playable he'll atleast have to be an was assisttrophy

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Snagrio

Well one thing is for sure, the Kid Icarus and Pikmin (if the 3rd game comes out soon enough) series are gonna be a lot more prominent this time around.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

UltraRobPrime

Boshi wrote:

Would be cool to have some more 3rd party characters for example maybe Ryu (always wanted to see a 'proper' fighting game character in Smash Bros), Knuckles (if they were going to bring in another Sonic character he makes the most sense) Cloud (might be wishful thinking but always thought he would be an ideal character for Smash Bros with his huge sword) and Yoshimitsu (representing Tekken and Soul Calibur series).

I'd like to see Megaman Classic, Banjo and Kazooie, maybe Simon Belmont. Your suggestions are great though.
Also, get rid of Jigglypluff. She is irrelevant to the Pokemon franchise, as the anime has lost its importance. Replace her with Zoroark.

Edited on by UltraRobPrime

Retro Studios, go reboot Star Fox. The franchise needs it.

Watch my creation! http://youtu.be/ZSt_6oFZajk

CosmoXY

I'd like there to be less third party characters. That's just me. As for new characters, Dillon from Rolling Western, Mallo from Pushmo, Magnus, Medusa and Mii would be great for me.

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

LyIa

I don't like the thought of cancelling the 3DS version. It was one of the main reasons why I got a 3DS. I played brawl day and night to get me pumped for it.
The show must go on!

all men are kings 👑

Snagrio

sushifreAk wrote:

I don't like the thought of cancelling the 3DS version. It was one of the main reasons why I got a 3DS. I played brawl day and night to get me pumped for it.
The show must go on!

Yeah, I really don't want to have to get a Wii U just to play it!

Snagrio

jpfan1989

pokemon in smash bros has always been about popularity, Pikachu is the series mascot and Jigs was uber popular in japan.
melee had mewtwo because of popularity as well as pichu out of the 2nd gen, by the time of brawl mewtwo's power had lost its lust and pichu had been forgotten all together, Lucario was the most popular 4th gen pokemon so he got the spot and 3rd gen most popular was thrown in as a boss.
so when guessing as to which 5th gen will get the spot I can say it will not be zoroark... his popularity ended shortly after the game was released. my money is on a new PT with Tepig, Dewott and Serperior(had to think a while there the remember their english names lol)
Jiggs is not likely to get cut ever! nor is ROB or GW

personaly i think it would be best to drop the 3rd party unless the party's character is usually affiliated with nintendo ex Travis Touchdown

i want to see the addition of Palutena, Medusa and maybe Magnus

3DS:: 1805 2437 5220
Nintendo Network ID PhoenixFalconer

Kin

Magnus has to be in it. IF HE ISN'T I WILL BE upset.

3ds friend code: 3866-8031-2017
Currently playing: Kid Icarus Uprising, Rayman Origins, Cave Story, and Mario Kart 7
If you want to fight me in uprising friend me and send me a swapnote message.

Bubbab5

I bet the 3 starting pokemon from black and white could be a triple team like pokemon trainer

Mieu-Fire

llyod would make sence cause tales of symhphonia and tales of symphonia dawn of a new world were both on nintendo console so llyod be awsome and kratos he could use shineing bind for his final smash that be deadly

MANGO

TysonOfTime

I would like to see a character from Xenoblade be in the game outside of being a trophy. (Fat chance, I know.)

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

RevolverLink

If they're going to have separate rosters between the two versions, then I demand that Phoenix Wright be available as Capcom's representative in the 3DS version.

Demand, I say!

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Hokori

Dillion, and the guy from Sakura samurai as playable characters would be cool or at least assist trophies and black or white kyruem as bosses, I wish brawl had more enemies that were from an actual game not some made up ones tabuu was fine as a final boss but redeads, like likes, metroids, shy guys, or any real enemy would have been better

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Kinioka

Professor Layton. I know a true gentleman never fights but...oh well, i doubt he will appear as a playable character. Also, Shulk + Monado.
Will Wii U and 3DS have different rosters?

Edited on by Kinioka

Hallelujah.

Snagrio

Radixxs wrote:

I think Reggie should be on the roster.

I can already see what one off his taunts would be. "My body is ready." No, just no...

Snagrio

Collinhall

A new "toon" character - toon zelda/ tetra!

They would be switchable ala zelda/shiek and it would be awesome

Also Ghirahim would be awesome as well

Kirbys will eat your soul at night.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.