3DS Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Showing 421 to 440 of 2,068

AuthorMessage

Jakor

421. Posted:

The version 3.0 of the Roster Maker is now available. Go to this page for more information and to download it: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14277009#post1427...

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14277009#post14277009

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

422. Posted:

I hope this game has assisist trophies it would suck if they weren't

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage

Jakor

423. Posted:

Yeah. The assist trophies are definitely awesome. Those and the pokeballs are the best items, and should be brought back.

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14277009#post14277009

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

424. Posted:

I hope they add better weapons this time also

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

425. Posted:

I think they should give Mario a zombie costume.

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

426. Posted:

Sweet news: Namco Bandai is co-developing Smash Bros on WiiU and 3DS. I hope this means the game will get here sooner than later now that the team is expanding. Just hope the core gameplay isn't altered completely. Not the only time another party worked on Smash Bros- Game Arts co-developed Smash Bros. Brawl.

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/namco-bandai-is-helping-to-develop...

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

427. Posted:

I just want Knuckles the Echidna as a playable character, along with..... Link, Sonic, Fox, Snake, C. Falcon, Ike/Roy/Marth..... and others I am forgetting :P

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

RR529

428. Posted:

I'm calling Luke Fon Fabre as a playable character, since Namco Bandai is co-developing it, and TotA is on 3DS.

I could be wrong about that choice, but I'm willing to bet some Namco Bandai character (maybe Pac-Man) will make it in as a guest character.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

429. Posted:

If only one Namco character, I'd definitely pick Pac-Man. I can just see a stage modeled after the original platform, and you have to jump around to avoid the ghosts. (Sort of like the Mario Bros. stage in Brawl).

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

430. Posted:

Jakor wrote:

Yeah. The assist trophies are definitely awesome. Those and the pokeballs are the best items, and should be brought back.

And Smash Ball, don't forget that thing. :3

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Hokori

431. Posted:

I see Klonoa, Soul Calibur Characters, PAC Man, and Tales characters coming :)

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

432. Posted:

Why do I get the feeling that many seemingly impossible Smash Bros. Fanfictions that I've read with new characters (namely those from Namco obviously) are going to be true?

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

433. Posted:

One more thing, this was made last year as a mock of what the next game would be like. All I can say is, irony.

Edited on by WingedSnagret

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

434. Posted:

If Namco characters are in it, the only one I really am familiar with is Pacman (who doesn't know who that is :p).
Wouldn't mind him being in it.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

435. Posted:

ADD CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

436. Posted:

I say pacman.and sonic and tails those are the only guest characters needed

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

437. Posted:

I agree with Bubbab55, but no tails. Trade tails for shadow.

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage

RR529

438. Posted:

No to both posts above mine. If there's only going to be 3 guests, it would be unacceptable to have 2 of them be from the same series. I'm not a fan of taking characters out, so I would prefer that both Sonic & Snake stay, and the third could be Pac-Man.

I would like to have at least 5 guests, though (Sonic, Snake, Pac-Man, Mega Man, & Sora would be pretty fantastic).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

439. Posted:

If no tails then mega mans the next best thing

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

440. Posted:

Most likely third-party members

Sonic
Snake
Mega Man
Pac-Man
Tails

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.