19Robb92

1,782. Posted:

Oh right.. Got a bit thrown off by the red coloring :P

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

MegaStoneSmash91

1,783. Posted:

I was thinking it was a new version of Classic Mode. Maybe you can pick which route to take on your way to Master Hand. It would certainly make it a bit more interactive, and probably help it to feel different each time you play, too.

Or maybe it isn't that at all. Who knows? :D It does look interesting, whatever it is.

Beep.
That is all.

3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

1,784. Posted:

Since the game introduces equipment, items and a real use for coins, I would not be surprised if the new single player 'classic' mode worked more like a mini RPG.

Or maybe it is a completely new 'quest'/adventure mode entirely and we still have the classic classic mode.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

MetalK9

1,785. Posted:

Bronze wrote:

I honestly thought the goddess and the pacman (Yay!!!) was a fluke. I thought the last character announced would be Greninja. I'm starting to doubt Chrom's arrival less and less now.XD (Although, my doubts are still somewhat high)

@Nintendo 6400 I hope not.

Wasn't Chrom apparently leaked. And Palutena was leaked also. The chances of another swords playsman (Getting sick of the swordsplay guys. Rather Ephraim with a spear.) and especially Chrom is pretty Chansey. Get it? Chansey? Look, just don't lose hope.

Edited on by MetalK9

You know you're a gamer when you respawn 3 seconds after you die.
>>>>>Let's pray if Sm4sh DLC is a thing, better not be "Pay to Win."<<<<<
Currently playing; Kid Icarus: Uprising, Pokemon, Super Metroid and SSB3DS for funzzies.
3DS FC: 5343 - 9126 - 6120 (Pkmn X Friend Safari - Bug)
Nintendo Network ID: MetalWolf

AuthorMessage

BenAV

1,786. Posted:

I'm not a massive Smash Bros. fan, but Smash Run actually has me relatively excited for the 3DS version of the game.
I did always love City Trial.
Also nice to see a few elements being brought over from Kid Icarus: Uprising, considering everything about that game was amazing.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

1,787. Posted:

I've been looking at different videos of the 3DS version of smash. I have been convinced to get both versions.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,788. Posted:

I only own a 3DS so it is obvious what I am getting XD I'm planning on selling three of my games at CEX to get the money to buy it.

If the Goddess's trailer was freaking ANIMATED, then I could only imagine what Chrom's would be like if he is in...
I could probably be in the graphics of the animated cutscenes in FE: awakening :D

@MetalK9
You know, I was imagining what it would be like if Ephraim joined two days ago.

Edited on by Bronze

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage

The_Ninja

1,789. Posted:

Yeah I only own a 3DS too but I'll be getting a Wii U next year. I'm more excited for 3DS version though because smash on a portable!

Pre-Ordered Super Smash Bros. 3DS!

Friend Code:1891-2599-4796 (Gamecubus)
Lets settle it.. in SMASH!

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

AuthorMessage

C-Olimar

1,790. Posted:

MetalK9 wrote:

Bronze wrote:

I honestly thought the goddess and the pacman (Yay!!!) was a fluke. I thought the last character announced would be Greninja. I'm starting to doubt Chrom's arrival less and less now.XD (Although, my doubts are still somewhat high)

@Nintendo 6400 I hope not.

Wasn't Chrom apparently leaked. And Palutena was leaked also. The chances of another swords playsman (Getting sick of the swordsplay guys. Rather Ephraim with a spear.) and especially Chrom is pretty Chansey. Get it? Chansey? Look, just don't lose hope.

Don't you DARE taunt me with Ephraim! :o

C-Olimar

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

1,791. Posted:

I'm a bit sad that the game won't come out now during the summer holiday. I was looking forward to playing the game outside... :(

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

AuthorMessage

The_Ninja

1,792. Posted:

You could always get a japanese 3DS and buy it trough eshop and play it September 13th... I'm not going trough all that trouble though. I'll just wait a couple of days.

checks countdown till release
110 days.... e_o oh well.

Edited on by The_Ninja

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

1,793. Posted:

I got back from Smash Fest for the second and last time. Here are my Smash Bros. 3DS impressions

• I played Donkey Kong and Luigi
  • Stages I played were Prism Tower and Gerudo Valley
  • Prism Tower is scenic and Gerudo Valley is dangerous because of Koume and Kotake
  • I was able to use Luigi's Poltergust final smash, but it was botched because I wasn't next to an opponent.
  • I wasn't able to play Smash Run again, unfortunately. It looked like it was all multiplayer.

Overall, I'm impressed with Smash Bros. 3DS. The 60 fps is a major takeaway, and hopefully October will come as quickly as possible. I am a little concerned about Japan getting it first. That means all the secret characters will be easily spoiled in those critical days in-between the releases.

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

1,794. Posted:

At exactly 0:35 in the 3DS trailer, Mac was seen fighting a bunch of miis this could be:
1. Part of classic mode, as teams were occasionally fought.
2. a replacement to the fighting teams.

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage

MetalK9

1,795. Posted:

I hear the 3DS version plays like brawl, but faster, more characters, modes, items, customization and different stages. It's shaping up to be an improved, handheld version of Brawl, but a little more competitive with the fun factor raising through the roof as more characters and game modes get released.

Currently playing; Kid Icarus: Uprising, Pokemon, Super Metroid and SSB3DS for funzzies.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,796. Posted:

Eh, well anyways the game looks fine to me....people nitpick too much. lol
Everyone should "worry" more about all the mysteries these two games still haven't been discovered. xD

We all know Sakurai hides crap in trailers and stuff. :p

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

C-Olimar

1,797. Posted:

FYI, an enemy from Rhythm Paradise/Heaven was spotted here in Smash Run mode. So far, all Smash Run enemies have been from playable characters' series.

Edited on by C-Olimar

C-Olimar

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

1,798. Posted:

Untitled

Yes, this has almost convinced me that Marshall the choir boy will be a newcomer. Before when I first read about him in the Gematsu leak, I was totally opposed, just as much or even more than I was initially with Wii Fit Trainer at first. However, I have softened up and have come to realize that if Sakurai can make good movesets for Wii Fit Trainer, Little Mac, and Pac-Man, then he can definitely think of something for Marshall, such as rhythm-based moves based on the many mini-games in the Rhythm Heaven series. Considering he would be an oddball character, I can see him being left in the game as a secret character rather than be announced.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

MetalK9

1,799. Posted:

Yeah. The WiiU Version furum thread are discussing this too. I mean I don't see why not. First when Pacman got announced. I didn't think Pacman could have been givin a moveset. But even Sakurai is capable of making a ball munching hero do an awesome mid-air snap kick.

So far. I'm convinced. Marshal for Smash!

AuthorMessage

The_Ninja

1,800. Posted:

As some people sad I'm sad that Japan is getting it way earlier. And this means I'll cut myself from the interwebs before it's released in Japan until Smash 3DS is released for teh west. I'll buy a good 3DS game to not bore myself to death this summer and until the 3DS version is released.