3DS Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Showing 1,801 to 1,820 of 2,378

AuthorMessage

The_Ninja

1,801. Posted:

As some people sad I'm sad that Japan is getting it way earlier. And this means I'll cut myself from the interwebs before it's released in Japan until Smash 3DS is released for teh west. I'll buy a good 3DS game to not bore myself to death this summer and until the 3DS version is released.

Pre-Ordered Super Smash Bros. 3DS!
I'll be posting my Friend Code here soon =3 Maybe we can battle.

AuthorMessage

cnalxs

1,802. Posted:

This will be the first Super Smash Bros. I'll purchase since Melee. I'm super stoked!

cnalxs

AuthorMessage

The_Ninja

1,803. Posted:

This is the third one for me. I still own all smash bros except the first one. (Melee disc doesn't work anymore but I backed it up before it was damaged :D)

AuthorMessage

C-Olimar

1,804. Posted:

I've never played the first Smash. I'll get it once it hits Wii U VC.

C-Olimar

AuthorMessage

Nintendo6400

1,805. Posted:

C-Olimar wrote:

I've never played the first Smash. I'll get it once it hits Wii U VC.

It's on the wii virtual console.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

AuthorMessage

MegaStoneSmash91

1,806. Posted:

I've been playing since the first one, and I still own my original copies of all three games.

Is it just me, or has it gotten even harder to wait for the new ones as of late? Playing them at Smash Fest sure didn't help. All I want to do is play them again. :D

Beep.
That is all.

3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

AuthorMessage

MetalK9

1,807. Posted:

Also, not just Japan will get it first, but they'll also spoil all the hidden characters and stages and stuff. I mean who wouldn't spam an awesome hidden character on the internet that we didn't see coming.

You know you're a gamer when you respawn 3 seconds after you die.
Ephraim for Smash! Getting sick of the swordsplay.
Currently playing; The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3ds, Pokemon and SSBB for funzzies.
3DS FC: 5343 - 9126 - 6120 (Pkmn X Friend Safari - Bug)
Nintendo Network ID: MetalWolf

AuthorMessage

3dsplayer

1,808. Posted:

Mega charzard and greninja any pics ? Also where is ganadorf? falco? wolf?

edit add waluigi, don't have to mention wario

Edited on by 3dsplayer

League of legends username - 3dsplayer ( 2pacEn0t0ri0u3cr is currently banned)
Neopet shop - http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=bosswario
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxeklRO7qWw

AuthorMessage

The_Ninja

1,809. Posted:

MetalK9 wrote:

Also, not just Japan will get it first, but they'll also spoil all the hidden characters and stages and stuff. I mean who wouldn't spam an awesome hidden character on the internet that we didn't see coming.

That's why I'm not going on the internet until I get the game on Day 1, starting on September 12. In the meanwhile I'll play some melee and a 3DS game I'm getting this summer, probaly A Link Between Worlds :D

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

1,810. Posted:

Untitled
"Here's Dr. Eggman's machine, Eggrobo. It'll appear as a guest character in Smash Run and attack you with laser beams."

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

MetalK9

1,811. Posted:

NintendoMonkey wrote:

MetalK9 wrote:

That's why I'm not going on the internet until I get the game on Day 1, starting on September 12. In the meanwhile I'll play some melee and a 3DS game I'm getting this summer, probaly A Link Between Worlds :D

Yep. Internet strike on September 12. Just remind your friends not to spoil it for you either. They will try and rub some spoils in your face. Make sure your phone is on silent, never open one of your friends texts and put your earphones on and max out the volume. The waiting game is the real challenge.

Edited on by MetalK9

Currently playing; The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3ds, Pokemon and SSBB for funzzies.

AuthorMessage

MegaStoneSmash91

1,812. Posted:

Wow, a Sonic enemy in Smash Run. For some reason I didn't see this coming, but I welcome it all the same. Who knows, it may point to Eggman being in the game somehow considering that it's one of his narcissistic creations and not just a generic robot.

On the subject of spoiling content when the Japanese get the game, perhaps we should avoid posting such things on this site as well? It would be fine to visit this forum if we all agreed not to post spoilers on here or the Wii U version's thread.

Beep.
That is all.

3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

AuthorMessage

MetalK9

1,813. Posted:

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

On the subject of spoiling content when the Japanese get the game, perhaps we should avoid posting such things on this site as well? It would be fine to visit this forum if we all agreed not to post spoilers on here or the Wii U version's thread.

Yeah. NintendoLife admins too should be in on this and prevent posts of Smash Bros. Spoils.

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

1,814. Posted:

Untitled
"Here's a new mini-game that's quite a bit different from Coin Launcher in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It's called Trophy Rush! The details…will be kept secret for now."

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

1,815. Posted:

It looks VERY different from Coin Launcher...
Untitled
Here we have it without the 3DS thing.
I have no idea what is going on...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

AuthorMessage

Squid

1,816. Posted:

I sort of liked Coin Launcher as a fun minigame but it got boring quickly, once you got all the trophies. Hopefully this new mode will be good.

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

1,817. Posted:

Squid wrote:

I sort of liked Coin Launcher as a fun minigame but it got boring quickly, once you got all the trophies. Hopefully this new mode will be good.

Maybe it's just me, but this kept me at the mode for much longer than I normally would have played. So strangely endearing...

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Currently playing: Phantasy Star II, No More Heroes, Persona 2: IS, Ys 1
Recently beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

MetalK9

1,818. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Here's a new mini-game that's quite a bit different from Coin Launcher in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It's called Trophy Rush! The details…will be kept secret for now."

Kept secret? DAMMIT SAKURAI! JAPAN IS GOIN SPOIL IT ANYWAYZ!
That mode looks so cool. Now I'm re-hyped again. For both versions or exclusive to 3ds?

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

1,819. Posted:

They might not say anything about the Wii U versions, because they probably want you to buy the 3DS one first. But it's probably for both versions.
Edit: :

Mega719 wrote:

You can see it in it in the Digital Event trailer maybe you're suppose to avoid the falling objects then collect the trophies that appear

He commented this on NL's post about this. It makes a lot of sense, it really does look like Pikachu is avoiding the boxes. I'm also guessing that Pikachu avoided/destroyed 6 boxes, but then he got hit as you can kind of see in the picture.

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

AuthorMessage

The_Ninja

1,820. Posted:

In the trailer you see pikachu destroying them. I think you need to do both. (Avoid and destroy) or else you'll be crushed by the boxes.