Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 1,761 to 1,780 of 5,211

3dsplayer

nice

Edited on by 3dsplayer

League of legends username - 3dsplayer ( 2pacEn0t0ri0u3cr is currently banned)
Neopet shop - http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=bosswario
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxeklRO7qWw

SparkOfSpirit

They did this with Brawl and it was just already released information. I'm betting it's the same thing here.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

3dsplayer

DestinyMan wrote:

So I've read that CoroCoro magazine, most known for leaking new Pokemon information, will be revealing the rest of the characters and all the stages in the 3DS version in next month's issue in August. However, I've also read from people that CoroCoro might just show all the characters and stages revealed so far. So are they really doing this or not? Confusing.

http://nintendoeverything.com/all-characters-and-stages-to-be...

Still like 4 months away from release, remember brawl? They took another 2 weeks to add in Olimer.

Edited on by 3dsplayer

League of legends username - 3dsplayer ( 2pacEn0t0ri0u3cr is currently banned)
Neopet shop - http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=bosswario
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxeklRO7qWw

mamp

Still no word on Circle pad pro support?

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

jav55

ness now i need ness

jav55

BoostWarrior

My Mains in Torunaments/For Glory

1. Little Mac
2. Mega Man
3. Ike
4. ZSS

BoostWarrior

Yosheel

DestinyMan wrote:

Of course Sakurai wouldn't forget about the Nintencats because he's a cat owner!
Untitled (Drawing by Mounir)
I wonder if his cat will appear in that stage?

The Living Room would be the best choice.

He could simply add his own cat as one of the random breeds that appear in the stage.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Nintendo6400

Super smash bros. 3DS has been rated E 10+ for Cartoon Violence, Comic Mischief, and Mild Suggestive Themes. There's even a naw trailer on eshop!

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

TeeJay

I'm really hoping that Smash Run let's you change to stock matches as you would in regular smash. I'm pretty sure they will, but I really dislike timed battles so there's still that fear in the back of my mind that they won't...

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Captain_Toad

Random trivia! Ness's voice actor is Japanese (MAKIKO OMOTO) which is why when ness's Pk Flash sounds like PK "cross".....and why kirby says PK cross too because this is also Kirby's voice actor.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Joestar-

3dsplayer wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

So I've read that CoroCoro magazine, most known for leaking new Pokemon information, will be revealing the rest of the characters and all the stages in the 3DS version in next month's issue in August. However, I've also read from people that CoroCoro might just show all the characters and stages revealed so far. So are they really doing this or not? Confusing.

http://nintendoeverything.com/all-characters-and-stages-to-be...

Still like 4 months away from release, remember brawl? They took another 2 weeks to add in Olimer.

I've heard that corocoro updated their website and it now says theyre only showing the characters we know of at that point :/

Joestar-

Bronze

It is still a sticky afterall. So...what if the dark knight armor was an alternate costume for Robin?
(I know it is a stupid question, just trying to spark some conversation)

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

TeeJay

Bronze wrote:

It is still a sticky afterall. So...what if the dark knight armor was an alternate costume for Robin?
(I know it is a stupid question, just trying to spark some conversation)

Dark Knight seems random. Her alts in my opinion are more likely to be the Great Lord outfit (could be too similar to bother including though) or the Kimono outfit she wears in the Winter Scramble DLC.

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Bronze

You mean Grandmaster? If you really meant that he would wear Chrom's armor, I would not have a problem with that either.
Although, I do wish his alternate would have a stick as a weapon for the same humor in the game. XD

Anyone got a picture of his different colors though?

EDIT: About his final smash though, I was strongly hoping he would get a BRAVE sword or use his ability Ignis, but having Chrom appear from a magic circle thingy and activating duel strike (ie: beating the crap out of someone) works to. 0

Edited on by Bronze

Nintendo_Ninja

How big do you think the roster will be in the end? I'd say around 47 or 50.

Nintendo ID Network: Ninja84
I play World of Tanks: Ninja840
Guild Wars 2: Ninja12345

Bronze

Goodness...How long will it TAKE to unlock them all? XD

Bronze

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Super smash bros. 3DS has been rated E 10+ for Cartoon Violence, Comic Mischief, and Mild Suggestive Themes. There's even a naw trailer on eshop!

Anyone else laughs at how they hit the screen if you KO them skywards sometimes, but instead of just bouncing off, they slowly slide off the screen like characters from old cartoons?

TeeJay

Bronze wrote:

You mean Grandmaster? If you really meant that he would wear Chrom's armor, I would not have a problem with that either.
Although, I do wish his alternate would have a stick as a weapon for the same humor in the game. XD

Anyone got a picture of his different colors though?

EDIT: About his final smash though, I was strongly hoping he would get a BRAVE sword or use his ability Ignis, but having Chrom appear from a magic circle thingy and activating duel strike (ie: beating the crap out of someone) works to. 0

Aw crap. I saw the name "Robin" and my brain farted and I thought of Lucina, sorry about that.

Ok well for Robin then yes his Grandmaster outfit would work well. He could also fight with his hood up similar to how Little Mac can keep his hoodie on.

As for the way the characters smack into the screen now, OHMYGAWD I LOVE THAT. It's so comical! I'd love to see how some of the more serious-looking fighters look doing that.

Edited on by TeeJay

TeeJay

MrWalkieTalkie

DestinyMan wrote:

Of course Sakurai wouldn't forget about the Nintencats because he's a cat owner!
Untitled (Drawing by Mounir)
I wonder if his cat will appear in that stage?

Actually, I'm pretty confident that is his cat.
Untitled
Untitled

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic