Forums

Topic: Style Savvy: Trendsetters

Posts 361 to 380 of 426

imsmiley698

Maybe in the video they meant it's going to be avaliable soon.

FC:3368–1005–2106
Style Savvy Trendsetter:Y51G20T19
Falling is easy..Getting back up is much harder…
#Team honeynut cherrios

PseudoTwili

Hello there! I am also a great fan of Style Savvy: Trendsetters.
The animal crossing clothes are available now, if anyone was wondering.

PseudoTwili

Arianabtd

PseudoTwili wrote:

Thanks for telling me! I was waiting around for those to show up :3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

PseudoTwili

Konata wrote:

PseudoTwili wrote:

Thanks for telling me! I was waiting around for those to show up :3.

Yeah, I know. They announced it on Feb. 14, but it actually was available sometime on the 18th I believe.

PseudoTwili

SheldonRandoms

Irysse wrote:

You guys probably already got the notification, but the game has an update that fixes a bug, so best to download it soon!

Is the bug not being able to play as a guy, did they fix it so you can play as a guy, because I don't have the game so I wouldn't;net know, but............

But Amazon had a sale of this game, so I decided to get it sooner then I thought, now all I have to do is wait for the mail.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Arianabtd

I downloaded the new clothes, and they look really awesome. My favorite part would have to be the Giraffe Hat.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

PseudoTwili

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@PseudoTwili

Besides from spotpass does nintendo have there own online store in style savvy? Like a shop code? Been waiting on the outfit. Haven't seen it yet.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Well, none that I've heard about, unfortunately.

For anyone who is interested there is a Google+ community dedicated to Style Savvy. You can share pictures, enter the current contest and meet people who are also crazy about the game.
You can find it here: https://plus.google.com/communities/105020775629335745659

PseudoTwili

Arianabtd

PseudoTwili wrote:

Konata wrote:

So I decided to make a random AR Card Style Savvy wedding photo shoot.
I was bored, and I do random things when i'm bored.
If you wanna check it out, here is a link :3
https://plus.google.com/photos/117374504989218009209/albums/5...

I saw those pictures! They are really neat! A fantastic idea you had!

Oh, and by the way, my shop code is F06H96U98.

I checked out your shop, it's really cute! I love it.
And I book marked it :3

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

DePapier

I came here to ask a question about the game, but I just saw your wedding pictures, Konata, and I got to say this is amazing. Bringing the game to life like this and capturing it in 3D as if it was real...

So, I wanted to know what the recent update was about for this game and if they do plan to support it with even more clothes. I'm about to run out of demo for it but I plan to wait until summer to buy it. (Please don't make me buy it instead of Castlevania...)

Arianabtd

DePapier wrote:

I came here to ask a question about the game, but I just saw your wedding pictures, Konata, and I got to say this is amazing. Bringing the game to life like this and capturing it in 3D as if it was real...

So, I wanted to know what the recent update was about for this game and if they do plan to support it with even more clothes. I'm about to run out of demo for it but I plan to wait until summer to buy it. (Please don't make me buy it instead of Castlevania...)

Oh thank you! I didn't think the pictures would come out as good as they did. I'm glad you liked them.

On your question about the updates, they just added Gracie Grace clothing (Animal Crossing thing.) It's just one outfit though.
But I remember in the Nintendo direct, that they said they were gonna add a clothing line from a Japanese Clothing line sometime soon, I'm not sure when though. Ill have to go look it up.
I hope that helps, if you have any more questions please feel free to ask.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

PseudoTwili

Konata wrote:

I checked out your shop, it's really cute! I love it.
And I book marked it :3

Thank you! Did you have a favorite of the outfits?

Edited on by PseudoTwili

PseudoTwili

butts

I stopped at international because it kept saying in the contest that I didn't have the right outfit they were looking for pft.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7343-7137

Twitter:

Irysse

butts wrote:

I stopped at international because it kept saying in the contest that I didn't have the right outfit they were looking for pft.

One trick I used was to only have a top/base, pants/skirt, shoes, and a bag; making sure that most of the outfit, excluding the bag, matched in both colour and pattern; and keeping to the "main" brand for that taste as much as possible (though it's still possible to win using two brands).

Currently playing: Style Savvy: Trendsetters, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Waiting for: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

PseudoTwili

Spring fashions will be here tomorrow!

PseudoTwili

Nintengirl

Yay! Spring! Also I love the GracieGrace fashions. Quick questions. What do the assistants do? I know the "great customer service" ones can sell stuff occasionally but what about the other 2? ("keeps the stockroom fully stocked" and "likes to wear different fashions" I think)

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

Arianabtd

Nintengirl wrote:

Yay! Spring! Also I love the GracieGrace fashions. Quick questions. What do the assistants do? I know the "great customer service" ones can sell stuff occasionally but what about the other 2? ("keeps the stockroom fully stocked" and "likes to wear different fashions" I think)

I know what the "Likes to wear different fashions" are the assistants that change their outfit depending on the style of the shop (you know like Girly, your female assistant will wear Marzipan sky.)

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

Irysse

@Nintengirl Along with what Konata said, "Keeps the stockroom fully stocked" assistants will randomly buy an item for the stock room, but I have no idea if they actually buy anything that fits with the store layout and whether or not it uses up the store money.

Currently playing: Style Savvy: Trendsetters, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Waiting for: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.