3DS Forum

Topic: Senran Kagura Burst

Showing 161 to 180 of 270

AuthorMessage

reborn

161. Posted:

Does anyone know if the Q1 release in Europe is closer to January or to March? I cannot we'll see a physical release of this game :O Waiting for Conception II, though.

Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Persona (PSP), Disgaea 3 (Vita), Yumi's Odd Odyssey (3DS), Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS).
Recently finished: Pokémon X (3DS), Persona 3 Portable (PSP), Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Virtue's Last Reward (3DS).
FC: 0748-1618-4432

AuthorMessage

Gioku

162. Posted:

@reborn Oh yeah there's Conception II coming too, huh? I'm still not sure about that one, lol. And it seems the Vita is the way to go for that one... at least everyone seems to want the Vita version over the 3DS version, lol. But I find it pretty cool that we're starting to get all of these weird Japanese games over here. :)

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

163. Posted:

so. completely ignoring the fanservice(that I must admit that I like :p ) is this game worth it or not? the last page is mostly a moralist debate over the fanservice so I'm confused.....

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

reborn

164. Posted:

@Gioku It's seems that in terms of resolution and brightness, Vita's version is the best as I've seen from the gameplays. What bothers me is that Europeans can only hope NISA (and NamcoBandai Games who works with NISA) brings it to us or not. ATLUS doesn't release its games here and we're still waiting for "SMT: IV", "EO: Untold" and "Rune Factory IV". It's really excruciating, specially when JRPG'S are my favourite genre :/

Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Persona (PSP), Disgaea 3 (Vita), Yumi's Odd Odyssey (3DS), Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS).
Recently finished: Pokémon X (3DS), Persona 3 Portable (PSP), Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Virtue's Last Reward (3DS).

AuthorMessage

reborn

165. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame If you want to have short bursts of fun and you like beat'em ups, I would say go for it ;) It has tons of unlockable content as it's, in essence, 2 games in 1. Keep in mind the story is not breathtaking, although the writers have tried to explain it with a Visual Novel style, which is not a bad idea but ultimately feels somewhat empty. If you live in NA and you can get it for $30 I think it's a no brainer (morality issues aside) :)

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

166. Posted:

ciaossu! @REBORN! then I'll really get it sometime!I like beat'em ups and since I'm used to most kinds of animes the morality isues don't affect me.(the only reason I won't get it so soon is because a link between worlds is still my priority :p )

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

DualWielding

167. Posted:

reborn wrote:

@GuSilverFlame If you want to have short bursts of fun and you like beat'em ups, I would say go for it ;) It has tons of unlockable content as it's, in essence, 2 games in 1. Keep in mind the story is not breathtaking, although the writers have tried to explain it with a Visual Novel style, which is not a bad idea but ultimately feels somewhat empty. If you live in NA and you can get it for $30 I think it's a no brainer (morality issues aside) :)

As far as 2D Beat'em ups go this one is pretty good, specially since there are not many games coming out in the genre nowadays

PSN: Fertheseeker

AuthorMessage

Gioku

168. Posted:

So NintendoLife's review is in now, guys! Gave it an 8/10! So if I had the money right now, I'd buy it, definitely. :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

RR529

169. Posted:

So far:

NL: 8/10
NWR: 7.5/10

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

170. Posted:

The review's convinced me to get this game. Senran Kagura has a lot of things going for it... Big things.
nailed it!

"The wisdom of a fool won't set you free."

Currently playing: Gods Eater Burst and League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm (Closed Testing).
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Tomodachi Life, Wind Waker HD.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

171. Posted:

I'd get it if the banks in Brazil hadn't made "Changes in rules" blocking any transaction on Eshop with Brazilian credit cards until Nintendo finds a way for the banks to allow it again....

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

172. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame Ugh, they don't allow Philippine credit cards either. I have to spend the 2+ extra dollars for an eShop card.

Currently playing: Gods Eater Burst and League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm (Closed Testing).
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Tomodachi Life, Wind Waker HD.

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

173. Posted:

Bump!

I just got the game and it's great! I especially love the dialogue between the characters. Right off the bat, it's loaded with innuendo and crude humor non-stop, and I love it! I especially love the beat-'em-up gameplay, even if it's a bit tedious, and the really smooth animations. This game is already pretty darn good, and offers more than, say, Code of Princess.

Quirky Dialogue + Girls + Smooth Animations and Character Models + Great Gameplay (surprisingly!)
The only thing I didn't like were the non-animated cutscenes, but everything else makes up for that.
8/10 so far.

AuthorMessage

CaviarMeths

174. Posted:

Story is so inconsequential that you may as well skip all of the dialogue scenes (and I generally enjoy visual novel type stuff), but oh god, that gameplay. It's so ridiculously fun! Ton of replay value too, to get high ranks on missions, titles, unlockables, etc.

So those who have played it, what's your highest combo so far? I'm still rather early in the game, but I got a 1169 combo with Katsuragi, which I think is pretty spiffy.

Courage is the magic that turns durrr into reherrdurr.

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

175. Posted:

Highest combo? Around 300, I think, with Ikaruga.
I gotta admit, I really don't like Hibari. She looks like the type of girl I would've liked when I was 10 or something, but I'm not 10 anymore. I like Ikaruga and Kat best, though I can't really get used to playing Kat.

AuthorMessage

DualWielding

176. Posted:

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

I gotta admit, I really don't like Hibari. She looks like the type of girl I would've liked when I was 10 or something, but I'm not 10 anymore. I like Ikaruga and Kat best, though I can't really get used to playing Kat.

In episode 1 missions I could get 1000 hit combos with little problem, but currently in mission 2 and things get harder there and combos are usually in the 100-200 range

PSN: Fertheseeker

AuthorMessage

CaviarMeths

177. Posted:

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

I'm liking Ikaruga (attack range + power) and Yagyuu (dat AoE). Asuka is great too for her speed, and Kat isn't too bad. Hibari is really the only character on the good side that I just can't get into her fighting style (and yeah, she's annoying).

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

178. Posted:

Man, I love the girls' personalities in this game, especially Katsuragi's shameless assertive thing going on. It's just...
Untitled

AuthorMessage

CaviarMeths

179. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

180. Posted:

I actually don't know what anime that's from

what is this i don't even