3DS Forum

Topic: Senran Kagura Burst

Showing 181 to 200 of 275

AuthorMessage

arronishere

181. Posted:

I'm sick of waiting for this to come to the UK.

arronishere

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

182. Posted:

and I'm sick of the brazilian banks blocking transactions on the Eshop.... :(
at least you guys in europe will get the option to buy a physical copy so problems in the Eshop won't matter... :|

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

DualWielding

183. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

at least you guys in europe will get the option to buy a physical copy so problems in the Eshop won't matter... :|

What exactly is the problem with the Brazilian eshop? you can try to get it from the Canadian eshop before the country lock update comes into force... I got it from the Candian eshop (with a non-canadian credit card)

PSN: Fertheseeker

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

184. Posted:

ferthepoet wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

What exactly is the problem with the Brazilian eshop? you can try to get it from the Canadian eshop before the country lock update comes into force... I got it from the Candian eshop (with a non-canadian credit card)

Brazilian credit cards aren't working on the Eshop and prepaid Eshop cards are almost impossible to find here.
the real problem is that isn't Eshop's fault the banks aren't allowing the transactions for the Eshop(it also happened to PSN and XBox Live from what I heard)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

185. Posted:

There are websites which send you the digital prepaid codes.

Dreaming, forever longing, that someday Nintendo would make a MOBA-type game.

Currently playing: League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (3DS), Mass Effect 3
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

186. Posted:

really? that's great! I'll try to get it next month then! :D

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Blast

187. Posted:

I really want this game but I gotta get a bigger SD card. I really wish there was physical copies for US....

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

188. Posted:

Apparently Kagurapedia lists the game's genre as "Flying Out Enormous Breast Drama Hyper Battle".

Currently playing: League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (3DS), Mass Effect 3
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

AuthorMessage

SpookyMeths

189. Posted:

Well, they're not wrong...

What, like full moons, silver bullets, and eyebrows that join in the middle?

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

190. Posted:

This should be an official genre XD

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

191. Posted:

I'm a little disappointed with the mission ranking system in this game. Literally all you have to do to get an A rank in every level is to constantly spam your special ninja technique.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

scrubbyscum999

192. Posted:

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

Apparently Kagurapedia lists the game's genre as "Flying Out Enormous Breast Drama Hyper Battle".

Whoever put that on there deserves to taken care of for the rest of his life. This should be an official thing.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter: @scrubbyscum999

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

193. Posted:

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

Awesome.

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

194. Posted:

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

my new favorite genre.(and I don't even have the game yet :p )

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

scrubbyscum999

195. Posted:

This game is actually incredibly solid. The story is SURPRISINGLY good and so far some of the exchanges and dialogue between the characters is some of my favorite in any game I've played probably within the last year. I hope this is selling well, or at least OK, on eshop...

Also, Haruka is my waifu.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter: @scrubbyscum999

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

196. Posted:

scrubbyscum999 wrote:

Also, Haruka is my waifu.

Back of the line, please. I'll be observing from afar with my waifu Ikaruga. u_u

AuthorMessage

WitchSugoi

197. Posted:

Haven't come across any sales figures yet but it looks like Senran Kagura Burst was a success. XSEED is talking about bringing over the Vita game and even possible future physical releases for the series should Burst's sales momentum continues. :)

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/3DS/XSEED+Games+news/news.asp?...

Current playlist: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call, Siesta Fiesta, Kirby: Triple Deluxe

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

198. Posted:

PrincessSugoi wrote:

Haven't come across any sales figures yet but it looks like Senran Kagura Burst was a success. XSEED is talking about bringing over the Vita game and even possible future physical releases for the series should Burst's sales momentum continues. :)

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/3DS/XSEED+Games+news/news.asp?...

Still waiting for the UK release, at least I can get a physical version which makes the wait a little easier.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

SpookyMeths

199. Posted:

Woo! More interesting personalities!

What, like full moons, silver bullets, and eyebrows that join in the middle?

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

200. Posted:

The plot isn't awful, but I hate reading for 5 minutes every time I want to play a new story mission!

This game has a lot of content. I'll be spending a much longer time on this game's single-player mode than on Code of Princess'.

Edited on by Ralizah