Forums

Topic: Resident Evil Revelations $14.61

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

SirSmugleaf

Wow! What an amazing deal!!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

Geonjaha

It's still £23 in the UK. C'mon now.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Lunapplebloom

Hmm... that is a pretty good deal, though you have to take into account that it's $7.99 for shipping. So that bumps it up to $22.60.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

Resident Evil Revelations is a good game, and its worth 50 coins on ClubNintendo.This is a crazy steal!
Unless your one of those people that can't see blood in a game, or you can't play a game with out Mario.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

The price goes down so fast these days.

Everything that's not Nintendo or Call of Duty goes down in price so fast. I just went to Target, and everything in the PS3 section that was older than 4 months was down to $40 or less, and there definitely wasn't some kind of sale going on. The 3DS section was a little more stable, but there was still a lot that was $30 or less.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Banker-Style

Well worth it.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Iceberg

I paid $25 for this used . Though it's around 20 buck on amazon with shipping and stuff.

Iceberg

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.