Forums

Topic: Pokemon Z

Posts 801 to 805 of 805

Kylo_Ren

Well this was a nice, fun thread, and I enjoyed it while it last, but now since Z is not coming out, I guess it is time for this thread to be locked.

Kylo_Ren

Danksparce

Kylo_Ren wrote:

Well this was a nice, fun thread, and I enjoyed it while it last, but now since Z is not coming out, I guess it is time for this thread to be locked.

The discussion can remain open for a bit, there's always a tiny chance this will happen.

Former Mod.

Dank.

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Calllack

@Waluigi: I guess so, but if they officially say that Sun/Moon is Gen 7, then Z will probably never happen. The mystery remains as to whether the Zygarde formes are ever going to appear in a Pokémon game.

Edited on by Calllack

Calllack

Nintendo Network ID: Calllack

crimsontadpoles

Calllack wrote:

I guess so, but if they officially say that Sun/Moon is Gen 7, then Z will probably never happen. The mystery remains as to whether the Zygarde formes are ever going to appear in a Pokémon game.

I'm sure we'll get the Zygarde formes at some point. They wouldn't make such a big deal out of them if they weren't ever going to appear in the games.

SCRAPPER392

They just need to make sure Professor Oak gets captured and Team Rocket comes back. Then I'll be ready for Pokemon Colloseum 3.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic