Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 221 to 240 of 1,882

Bolt_Strike

Faruko wrote:

Pokemon ? not a chance, hell even Black and White 2 who were released after the 3DS was released were for the DS.

Next Pokemon will be for everyone (unless its for the next gen handheld from nintendo)

Game Freak isn't going to want to stick with the 3DS when 6th gen can barely run on it.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

kereke12

I'm still scratching my head on why the H*** would Nintendo releases a weak console first then next years (Which is now) . Then says "Ok never mind to all 45 million of you, this is the real 3DS". I still don't get it???

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

kereke12

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Faruko wrote:

Pokemon ? not a chance, hell even Black and White 2 who were released after the 3DS was released were for the DS.

Next Pokemon will be for everyone (unless its for the next gen handheld from nintendo)

Game Freak isn't going to want to stick with the 3DS when 6th gen can barely run on it.

Yeah that's what I've been trying to say on this website. Now since the 3DS has higher CPU. Companies will start making games for the new one...

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

Bolt_Strike

kereke12 wrote:

I'm still scratching my head on why the H*** would Nintendo releases a weak console first then next years (Which is now) . Then says "Ok never mind to all 45 million of you, this is the real 3DS". I still don't get it???

Probably because of cost, Nintendo tends to cheap out when it comes to hardware.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

kereke12

Bolt_Strike wrote:

kereke12 wrote:

Probably because of cost, Nintendo tends to cheap out when it comes to hardware.

Don't give me that excuse, that just a stupid excuse. Sorry I might be sounding rude but that just stupid — 45 million people have invested on the 3DS. Now they have to invest again because if they want to play Xenoblade or any other game that Nintendo gets out of bleep (Excuse my language), They will again have to invest. That's my problem that I have and I bet others feel the same way...

Edited on by kereke12

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Joeynator3000

You don't play handhelds much do you? lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Taceus

kereke12 wrote:

45 million people have invested on the 3DS. Now they have to invest again because if they want to play Xenoblade or any other game that Nintendo gets out

Bit of a srretch to suggest Xenoblade will make that many people upgrade or be jealous (maybe a more well-known IP, yes). Jumps in 3DS sales have occurred due to Pokemon X & Y and Animal Crossing to name two, IIRC. I can't imagine members of that audience (not all) clamouring for Xenoblade.
Having said that, I understand where you're comng from, just not in the same boat. My 3yo 3DS needs ugrading.

'I used to be with 'it', then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm with isn't 'it', and what's 'it' is weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you too.' - Abe Simpson

Switch Friend Code: SW-8282-1096-1431 | 3DS Friend Code: 3909-7678-9918 | My Nintendo: Taceus | Nintendo Network ID: Taceus

mamp

I loved my 3DS I used to say it looked like a warrior cuz it's all beat up. It's survived battles. I thought my 3DS had its own personal charm. Now that the new 3DS has been announced my actual 3DS just looks ugly and in need of a replacement. Does that make me a terribly shallow person?

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

GameInfinite

mamp wrote:

I loved my 3DS I used to say it looked like a warrior cuz it's all beat up. It's survived battles. I thought my 3DS had its own personal charm. Now that the new 3DS has been announced my actual 3DS just looks ugly and in need of a replacement. Does that make me a terribly shallow person?

You're not alone on this opinion,I thought the same thing as well.

Edited on by GameInfinite

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

Ralizah

kereke12 wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

kereke12 wrote:

Don't give me that excuse, that just a stupid excuse. Sorry I might be sounding rude but that just stupid — 45 million people have invested on the 3DS. Now they have to invest again because if they want to play Xenoblade or any other game that Nintendo gets out of bleep (Excuse my language), They will again have to invest. That's my problem that I have and I bet others feel the same way...

Did you ever own a Game Boy when the GBC came out? A Game Boy Advance when a GBA:SP came out? A DS when a DS Lite (or DSi) came out? A phone? A PSP? Anything ever? This is nothing new. Throwing a tantrum with accomplish nothing. Either fork up or wait for the next-gen Nintendo handheld.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Jazzer94

Xiao_Pai wrote:

Evidently this was a great shock for him, not like we didn't get four different DS models or 3 GBA models or 4 PSP models.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

DualWielding

Jazzer94 wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

Evidently this was a great shock for him, not like we didn't get four different DS models or 3 GBA models or 4 PSP models.

None of that applies to this case as those were all purely comestic redesigns the only comparable case is that of DSi which had minor hardware improvements over regular DS (I understand its the same case here) the difference is that the DSi didn't have major exclusives, only DSi ware if Nintendo had launched the DSi with say Mother 3 or something like that as an exclusive people would have complained the same as they are complaining now

PSN: Fertheseeker

Kewlan

@Jazzer94 Oh hey, looks like Jazzer is back to agree with people to make others look bad!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Jazzer94

Kewlan wrote:

@Jazzer94 Oh hey, looks like Jazzer is back to agree with people to make others look bad!

Why don't you try to stay on topic instead spouting irrelevant drivel.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Ralizah

Jazzer94 wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

Why don't you try to stay on topic instead spouting irrelevant drivel.

[Insert ad hominem attack here]!

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

LzWinky

kereke12 wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

kereke12 wrote:

Because Japan would eat this thing up, increasing hardware sales by a lot.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Socar

Look guys.....this leaves me to thinking.....why can't we just wait for the western release? I'm 100% sure that the western release will have a redesign, will have comfort slots for SD cards and game cards and best of all, will most likely not release the new 3ds exclusives. PLEASE GUYS! ITS GONE FAR ENOUGH!!!!!!!!

Ok I'll admit that it got me frustrated at some point but the fact of the matter is this......ITS NOT OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED IN THE WEST! ITS ONLY IN JAPAN FOR NOW AND WE DON'T KNOW HOW'S ITS GONNA TURN OUT!

So stop complaining, accept what Nintendo has to offer next and most of all, WAIT!!!!!!!!

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

LzWinky

I wouldn't mind it if the majority of games are updated to use the new features. And maybe a handful of top of the line exclusives.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Jmaster

Artwark wrote:

Look guys.....this leaves me to thinking.....why can't we just wait for the western release? I'm 100% sure that the western release will have a redesign, will have comfort slots for SD cards and game cards and best of all, will most likely not release the new 3ds exclusives. PLEASE GUYS! ITS GONE FAR ENOUGH!!!!!!!!

Ok I'll admit that it got me frustrated at some point but the fact of the matter is this......ITS NOT OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED IN THE WEST! ITS ONLY IN JAPAN FOR NOW AND WE DON'T KNOW HOW'S ITS GONNA TURN OUT!

So stop complaining, accept what Nintendo has to offer next and most of all, WAIT!!!!!!!!

It's already confirmed for release in the West you know. I also find it highly unlikely that our version of the new 3DS will be that different from the Japanese version. Different colors, probably, but no changes to SD support. Why'd they do that anyway?

Jmaster

Socar

Jmaster wrote:

It's already confirmed for release in the West you know. I also find it highly unlikely that our version of the new 3DS will be that different from the Japanese version. Different colors, probably, but no changes to SD support. Why'd they do that anyway?

Have you seen the differences between the Famicom and the NES? The differences between the SNES and Super Famicom? It is because the systems were designed as means of convenience. If we got the Famicom one instead of NES, I doubt people would get used to it due to the way it was designed for Japan. So if we can't get used to removing the battery cover to just put SD cards in it, then NOA is gonna fix that for the convenience.

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic