Posts 181 to 200 of 463

Caryslan

Anyone have a code to spare? I'm looking for a US one

My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks!

Edited on by Caryslan

Caryslan

3dcaleb

hey all, check my profile i'm a real NL user. not someone who made a profile to scam codes. i really want to play this game. please hook me up!!! [email protected]

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle ...

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4913-8635 | Nintendo Network ID: 3DCALEB

veeflames

Remember... I have some AU codes! Email me if you want some;
[email protected]

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

SethPuddle

I have four demo codes for you guys. First come first serve.

A06WWL3R1JELSGL0

A071HE0C2U7XMR13

A070HNWQ29GDQR1B

A071AFEK2UEQ140M

SethPuddle

3DS Friend Code: 0233-2140-8500 | Nintendo Network ID: AbysmalRevulsion

DefHalan

^ None of them worked for me

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

3dcaleb

@BetweenTheTrees
hi your first code didnt work and the rest got used before i could type them. could u email me the first code please? [email protected]

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle ...

Justlink

Wow, neither of my accounts got them...

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

3dcaleb

@BetweenTheTrees
please re-check the first code an please email it to me. i really want to play this today. [email protected]
thank you so much either way.

MegaMari0

Have no fear 3 Fresh NA demo codes are here!!!!!!!

A0704L8E0ENGRKML
A07038B909YJX3MB
A0719TUK26YPE28M

Please make sure to state that you've taken it(as in it's actually downloading for you) afterwards. ENJOY, BE MERRY AND HAPPY HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

DefHalan

munchakoopas wrote:

A0704L8E0ENGRKML

Got it, thanks

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

OCTAGON

munchakoopas wrote:

A0704L8E0ENGRKML
A07038B909YJX3MB
A0719TUK26YPE28M

Please make sure to state that you've taken it(as in it's actually downloading for you) afterwards. ENJOY, BE MERRY AND HAPPY HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the last code! ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND it was used already when I was about to download it...

Edited on by OCTAGON

An octagon has 8 fantastic sides and 8 awesome angles.
Backlog
Smash 4 Batlle Card
R.I.P. Satoru Iwata....

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother | Twitter:

3dcaleb

munchakoopas wrote:

A0704L8E0ENGRKML
A07038B909YJX3MB
A0719TUK26YPE28M

OMG!!! i actually got the second one!!!! thank you so much!! your my new best friend for life!!!!!!! my begging is over!!!!!

MegaMari0

3dcaleb wrote:

munchakoopas wrote:

A0704L8E0ENGRKML
A07038B909YJX3MB
A0719TUK26YPE28M

OMG!!! i actually got the second one!!!! thank you so much!! your my new best friend for life!!!!!!! my begging is over!!!!!

I was hoping you'd get one. =)

3dcaleb

munchakoopas wrote:

3dcaleb wrote:

munchakoopas wrote:

A0704L8E0ENGRKML
A07038B909YJX3MB
A0719TUK26YPE28M

hehehehe. well thanks for the positive vibes, i'm sure it helped.

MegaMari0

3dcaleb wrote:

munchakoopas wrote:

3dcaleb wrote:

munchakoopas wrote:

A0704L8E0ENGRKML
A07038B909YJX3MB
A0719TUK26YPE28M

hehehehe. well thanks for the positive vibes, i'm sure it helped.

hey. Registered you as a friend on 3ds. Let me know if you want to go hunting in the demo. It's got online apparently.

SkullMarie

some one have a us one?

3DS Friend-Code - 3669-0252-6694

3DS Friend Code: 3669-0252-6694 | Twitter:

What_Sthat

Message for those who have a different email connected to their Club Nintendo account and NNID:

Check both emails. I got an email with the codes today but it was to the email my NNID is connected to, not my Club Nintendo.
I don't know if someone has mentioned it before or experienced similar but I thought I would share just in case.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.