Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 4,621 to 4,640 of 5,926

FattyWhale_42

@DarthNocturnal: I'm not sure since I haven't played any of it yet, and Kiranico hasn't been updated for a while. The only one I know of for sure is White Fatalis.

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

MisterMan

I'm not seeing the White Fatalis quest in the Elder Hall under Event Quests. I've downloaded everything. Am I missing something?

MisterMan

Iggly

MisterMan wrote:

I'm not seeing the White Fatalis quest in the Elder Hall under Event Quests. I've downloaded everything. Am I missing something?

If you haven't finished the last Episode Quest we got today, you might wanna do that since he's the last monster you'll face in the set of quests.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

MisterMan

@Iggly Thanks. I'll try that. I haven't done any of the episodic quests. I hope I don't have to do all of them to get the White Fatalis one..

MisterMan

Iggly

I believe you can jump straight to the last one without finishing the others. You just go to your home and talk to your housekeeper (which is a Felyne at default), then you can pick an Episode Quest from there.

MisterMan

Anyone want to do the final episode quest with me? you have to slay like 40 of those flying things... i forget what they're called... starts with an R. I'm looking forward to getting the White Fatalis quest

MisterMan

FattyWhale_42

MisterMan wrote:

Anyone want to do the final episode quest with me? you have to slay like 40 of those flying things... i forget what they're called... starts with an R. I'm looking forward to getting the White Fatalis quest

Sure, I can help you out. Although, what would be better is, if we could get a group of people together and take turns knocking out quests. That way it would be mutually beneficial for everyone. However, since the board's pretty dead most of the time, that's probably wishful thinking on my part.

Just post the room when ready.

FattyWhale_42

MisterMan

@FattyWhale_42: Thanks for the help. That was fun and quick. I'm looking forward to farming W. Fatalis. The SnS looks pretty sweet, same with the armor. I'll let you know when I do so in case you want to join in.

@DarthNocturnal I think this was the first Episodic quest I've done so there's no need to do the earlier ones if you want to start with the most recent.

Edited on by MisterMan

MisterMan

Iggly

I managed to do the first two quests solo, though White Fatalis is a tough cookie lol. I got 1-shotted within the first 5 minutes of the hunt and decided I'll try hunting him later once I get more armor spheres. Though I may try using the LBG next time since he attacks a lot up close and uses projectiles.

Edit: Tried again earlier, I was at least able to repel him. I feel I probably could have slain him if I had my Shagaru Glaive upgraded to the max since blast element doesn't seem to do a lot to White Fatalis. I guess I'll have plenty of stuff on my to-do list.

Edited on by Iggly

MegaMari0

So I've come requesting some assistance from the wonderful folks here at NL. Progress in g3 has been glacial at best and frozen at worst. If anyone here would like to lend me a hand, I'll be posting a room: 31-1128-5549-5176 pscd:1234 for the next 30 to 60 minutes. Not sure if I've got to be friends with you all to get this to work.anyways.thanks in advance

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Jazzer94

@MegaMari0: I was planning on playing some MH4U a bit later like in around 2hrs so if you still need help then I can assist, also I'd do some general summoning as not everyone checks the thread regularly.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

MegaMari0

@Jazzer94: Cool thanks. I'll let the room sit for 30 mins. I'm not even too sure if anyone would show anyway because I was thinking time zones and countries would be a factor. It's currently 945am EST in US so 1015 and ill just open up a room in general and see who bites. Maybe I'll get lucky and get the A-team assembled.

FattyWhale_42

I'm now available, so if either (or both) of you want any help, I'll be watching the board, so all you have to do is ask.

FattyWhale_42

MegaMari0

@FattyWhale_42: Hi whale. Waiting for 2 ppl for gog quest. im maverick 53-9449-0162-5752

Edited on by MegaMari0

FattyWhale_42

@MegaMari0: I keep getting an error when I try to join your room.

Edit: I don't know why it's not letting me join, I've never had this issue before.

Edited on by FattyWhale_42

FattyWhale_42

Iggly

If you still need help, I'll be free in a few minutes since I'm currently having lunch.

Edit: Been having issues trying to join as well.

Edited on by Iggly

Jazzer94

OK give me 5 mins and I'm there.
Edit: Forgot to dl new dlc.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

FattyWhale_42

Well, at least I'm not the only one.

@Jazzer94: If you want to do something, I'm ready to go.

FattyWhale_42

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.