Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 5,926

Hy8ogen

@MorphMarron SAY WHAT. I only have the prelude which was meh. How do you unlock the caedeus one? Although I don't miss the underwater battle, I really miss Lagia and Caedeus.

@TeeJay I can't get myself to trade it in....not after I spent nearly 300 hours on it.

Edited on by Hy8ogen

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

TeeJay

MorphMarron wrote:

That's the thing, I have no idea of how to unlock more songs, I just found the songs in youtube.

I think you have to take quests from the cat by the stage. Don't know for sure though. I know I got one from it but I haven't gotten around to doing it yet.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Joeynator3000

No wonder that Tetsucabra in the low rank quest killed me so easily, he's actually high rank. WTF? Couldn't they just put these guys with the other first High Rank quests? xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

TeeJay

Sanya wrote:

No wonder that Tetsucabra in the low rank quest killed me so easily, he's actually high rank. WTF? Couldn't they just put these guys with the other first High Rank quests? xD

Huh? I didn't have trouble with him at all. In fact at one point I had his entire armor set, it was really easy to get...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Joeynator3000

TeeJay wrote:

Sanya wrote:

Huh? I didn't have trouble with him at all. In fact at one point I had his entire armor set, it was really easy to get...

I'm talking about the one that you get after Shagaru and reaching HR4, though. Plus I didn't have any high rank armor at the time, so he took me out with ease.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

FrozenLink

Currently at hunter rank 2 online and looking for some people to just grind through the ranks with, any takers?

FrozenLink

Spoony_Tech

I'm still HR 2 but won't be on till much later tonight. Would love to rank up though.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I'll post here when I'm on then. I've been doing too much single player and all the other distractions. I know I shouldn't be getting so much low rank armor but I Like it. It's all fun for me.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

FrozenLink

Sure anyone that wants to rank up I should be on for the next few hours so anyone is welcome

FrozenLink

Hy8ogen

Unlocking the Diva song is pretty tough. The stupid cat wants me to capture for Monoblos for that. Dayum Cat your song ain't worth this much.

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

Astraea

I finally finished my Seregios blademaster set today. It's pretty cool. ^_^

Astraea

Spoony_Tech

Going on here in a few if anyone wants to help on my friends list. Remember I'm HR 2

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Thanks anyways Morph. I hunted with a few even though I didn't advance one quest. I was the one helping lol.

MERG said:

Astraea

I've finally reached HR 7. That was one heck of a fight.

Astraea

Konda

I just got access to the volcanic area through the single player campaign. I'm planning to hunt their with a water elemental weapon, since my Zamtrios icehammer isn't good against the fire monsters as I thought. Which is the next good water elemental weapon, better than the kecha-part water weapons?

Konda

Haru17

'I double Dalamadur dare ya!' The degree to which this game's writing has improved from 3 cannot be understated. The writers clearly had fun with it, the puns are so good, the puns are so gooood!

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Haru17

Konda wrote:

I just got access to the volcanic area through the single player campaign. I'm planning to hunt their with a water elemental weapon, since my Zamtrios icehammer isn't good against the fire monsters as I thought. Which is the next good water elemental weapon, better than the kecha-part water weapons?

I think you mean to say the cave area with a coat of red paint.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.