Forums

Topic: MiiVerse Freedom!

Posts 301 to 320 of 337

HnD

Did the rep really say the admins were tipped off? I take it to mean that someone complained about the ban-sharking and got through to their morning meeting.

That was a record-setting lengthy conversation you had. [Shudder]

I got hit asking Buck to go to Friend List, like you said.

I wonder how much time they can devote to reading individual posts. If they do that, they surely don't do it for context. I am not sure if I can put much stock in them doing it, but I didn't get to hear your phonecon either, maybe they said they were?

I checked last time and actually asked if I was on a watch-list. They said they had no notes by my name, and that I was in good shape.

Fluffmeister D a.k.a. Hokuto no Dave 北 デイビッド 斗七死騎兵斬 Dave North Dipper Seven Cavalry Thrusting Attack FC 4570-8751-4604 Sub Wars Merciful Keel Smash Over Knee スチールダイバーサブウォーズ慈悲深い膝かけスマッシュキープ glorious technique

Mika1999

I called about the post of mine that was hit for being "Political".. Which served to tic me off.. At that point I had asked about if our Clan name Was considered political and since when does drawing an American Eagle become political??? I had a post that ppl were using code to go to FL to exchange FC's and the guy mentioned that, that code was realized by an Admin reviewing it and thus the hits.. He informed me that talking in code will get your post deleted and they know what it meant even though we never actually said the words proper.

So... Someone either reported the post with the verbiage saying what it meant or they (Admin's) figured it out. Same for you guys when you refer to a web site.. so watch your back on that just incase they are actually reading or using a program to search.. As for the "Political" of our Clan name and the pic of the American Eagle, the guy had to check with someone and he called me back.

I didn't think to ask if we're on a watch list.. But I'll just proceed as if we are and go from there. I will say one thing... Tiger was giving Sunana a lot of grief about her not being able to use the American Eagle as our mascot.. Tiger did get banned, maybe he made a phone call.. As a matter of fact, Johnny got banned too... It's hard to know.. But what I do know is he knew we used the "Lemmon Aide" stand code for go to FL to get a FC... He then said its against the CoC to trade FC while chatting in FL... Either way.. it's not much fun with the hostilities.. So OG back in 2 weeks.. my primary back Monday'ish.. I'm pretty sure after I got done with the guy and 50 questions later and asking him to clarify what he meant... He was glad to be done with my phone call

If I don't receive an email or call back from Nintendo about our pic's and Clan Name being political.... You can bet I'll be calling them back with the reference number and an answer to my questions... Anywho... Have a good night.. We'll chat with ya tomorrow.

FC: 3797-6993-0627

NEW: OG's FC: 0662 - 5083 - 5208

Klimbatize

Ha, well I'm glad I associated myself with a clan that parodied the seriousness of the other clans. Pretty sure "Fluffy" isn't political.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Mika1999

Klimbatize wrote:

Ha, well I'm glad I associated myself with a clan that parodied the seriousness of the other clans. Pretty sure "Fluffy" isn't political.

I hear ya Klimb... However Fluffy Clan isn't out of the woods either... Jon was right to be saving ALL the drawings from your peeps in the Art Squadron. If it was pushed, many of the pic's can be viewed as "Political/Military/Violent". It's all a matter of perception from the person viewing the pic's. That said.. I don't want ANY of our drawings to be scrutinized to that level as to be removed from viewing.

I kinda get the feeling that Nintendo/MiiVerse world is sweet on Fluffy Leaders and Art since you guys communicate with them often.. In the last few months they've extended their kindness to me in regards to TM Enduring Freedom with at length conversations getting to know us too.. We, like Dave got hit for sharing FC's... I'm not sure if they capture chat in FL when peeps are still trading FC's... But if their not, we're safe... If they are... We're screwed!

My next option is to create a web site for exchange of said info.. for our group. Doing so is easy enough.. But it's one more thing to keep track of

Klimbatize

I've never communicated with Nintendo admins. Technically, if I received a notification then I did break a rule. I figured why bother.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

Mika1999

@Klimb I've read and re-read and read the CoC... and when I asked them to clarify the infraction.. They go into a more detailed version of the rules.. To me it's an addition and or "caveat" of the stated rules that are not in print. I even told the guy.. You seem to have a more in-depth detailed list of conditions and how those conditions are applied... Can you mail me an updated CoC so I understand the rules better.. Guess what.... They don't have it.. So it's open to interpretation by the Admins.. and based on life experiences, that might differ just a bit per each Admin... The rules are not consistent...

But... we/I am at their merci and they don't really care.. Two of my cases I've debated did change their minds.. After reading post's on other communities... I'm sure you know this.. but those players are going thru the same things we are with the Admins and Ban Sharks... This was two posts with over 900 comments each..

Welp.. Have a good night.. Tomorrows is a new day..

M~

Edited on by Mika1999

DonMEW-1701

You folks may know me as Donƒºª on Miiverse. I recently got the sorry news that Kaiser was permabanned. Is there anything that can be done about it? Could Kaiser create a new NNID and come back? BTW, this is my first post on Nintendo life.

DonMEW-1701

Mika1999

Hi Don... Mika here.. Kaiser could create/reformat his DS.. I would recommend that he call Nintendo first and ask if it's a "Permanent" ban on that NNID since all his purchased games and Leveling up on SDSW's is associated with it.. Once formatted he loses everything and starts at zero. The other thing he might think of doing is getting a new/used 3DS or 3DS XL and communicate via that unit but play the games via his banned NNID. My opinion is that for Nintendo to burn the consumers NNID and for them to lose everything is just wrong since you paid for the game... There are some really Sh**y people on miiverse going out of their way to hurt players.. It's just not right.

I do hope he comes back.. He's a pretty smart guy...

Klimbatize

Don! Good to see you man. If you haven't already, check out Fluffyclan.weebly.com and share your 3DS code if you want. That's where your art will be saved as well.

HnD

Hi, Don.

Mika, Ice discovered that Amy from Nintendo is banned. I think that's pretty funny. That's probably how they shame their employees when they give their 2-week notice. It's good they have a ritual for that.

Fluffmeister D a.k.a. Hokuto no Dave 北 デイビッド 斗七死騎兵斬 Dave North Dipper Seven Cavalry Thrusting Attack FC 4570-8751-4604 Sub Wars Merciful Keel Smash Over Knee スチールダイバーサブウォーズ慈悲深い膝かけスマッシュキープ glorious technique

HnD

Von Kaiser is kind of silent... I don't know what he's planning to do. I tried to reach out several times, but don't get much back. Maybe his time is in the past. Which is very sad.

Edited on by HnD

Mika1999

Hi Dave.. Wow.. if that's how they treat their employees then anyone is fair game.. Kind of sad if you ask me.. As for Von Kaiser.. Maybe he's thinking his options over and how he want's to proceed. It's been a ruff couple of weeks for a bunch of us... I never would have thought peeps would have gone out of their way to get me banned.. I think they were aiming for a perma ban but as I say, One day at a time.. We can't change the past but we can change our ways to make it a better community.

Noonch

I just got my first ban, and it wasn't even from a post. A post of mine from May was reported because I called someone a "teamkiller" for teamkilling in Sub Wars. This got reported on 09/07 as "hateful/bullying". I was not banned but I appealed the report since I didn't think it was hateful or bullying...it was factual. Big N did not see it that way and I guess banned me for appealing their infinite wisdom. Made all the more awesome by the fact that I stopped using Miiverse last week.

Edited on by Noonch

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

Mika1999

Noonch wrote:

I just got my first ban, and it wasn't even from a post. A post of mine from May was reported because I called someone a "teamkiller" for teamkilling in Sub Wars. This got reported on 09/07 as "hateful/bullying". I was not banned but I appealed the report since I didm't think it was hateful or bullying...it was factual. Big N did not see it that way and I guess banned me for appealing their infinite wisdom. Made all the more awesome by the fact that I stopped using Miiverse last week.

What in the devil is going on??? These are the dates I was hit for:
7/18
7/21
7/23
8/11
8/21
8/31
9/3
9/3
9/3
9/3
9/3
9/4 Banned.

I have called Nintendo on 7 or 8 occasions on the one's that are just ridicules... Three of the post's I own... These hits were minuets apart on 9/3 and one was a duplicate ... There is no recourse... There is no appeal... There is nothing you can do about an unjust report and they won't remove it either. I've been on MiiVerse since approx. February... They hit a post as far back as May...

Geezz.. I wonder why I feel like I'm being targeted???

Klimbatize

Wow, Momo. That's crazy.

When I was banned it was only after 3 deletions, all months apart. Two of them were erased because I also called someone a teamkiller after they...teamkilled.

Another I called someone a coward for teamkilling. I understand it's against the rules, but I was surprised it only took 3 to get the ban.

Mika1999

If MiiVerse is going to have such a choking CoC.. Then they need to list the words that are ban'able.. The one's that are hit for Hateful and Bulling you know someone clicked.. The Admins.. just show Admin..

The part I really don't like is their selective hits thru out the Verse.. We have no power... But they got our money..

Noonch

Yeah, it was an interesting experiment for Nintendo that Miiverse thing but I'll leave it for the kids. I mainly liked it as kind of a journal of what games I've been beating but SubWars sucked me in. Kind of makes me want to avoid Smash Bros since it will have Admins in the game banning online play of certain players if they don't brawl nicely.

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

Mika1999

@Noonch If big 'N' is running MiiVerse this way.. It doesn't make me want to buy their products. Is there a Gaming System / Chat room that let's you talk with freedom? I'd like to play the games but not be smacked for saying what's on my mind. The biggest heartburn I see is that products (games) are purchased with the by product of MiiVerse to chat about the game in regards to tips, sportsmanship to telling someone off for being a jerk within a game just played.. The rules seem more geared to the 1970's when children really didn't know how the world was.. but this is 2014... Pretty sure kids have a clue how mean the world can be.. All that said, when they burn the NNID forever.. all the progress in those games are lost if you go to e-shop.. which means you can't even do updates if I understand the process correctly.

HnD

Just got a dink.

"Your post was removed from Miiverse because it contained and/or requested friend codes. The sharing of friend codes in Miiverse is prohibited by the Miiverse Code of Conduct. For information on the proper use of Miiverse, please see the Miiverse Code of Conduct. Please note that continued violations may result in restrictions on your use of Miiverse."

My post:

Deleted by administrator.
Comment ID: 3DB-NBL7-C3X-XX6L-JGL-UWTD

"(IEND ODE REQUIRED)
If low turnout on friend battle, pls proceed to same region random, or worldwide random.
Sponsored by ƒGOL LV99 ƒJR.
Good day."

What the heck is that? You can't play friend mode without friend code. Since it's such a taboo to say friend code, I said iend ode. Big deal. This is the same thing you've called them about, Mika.

Mika1999

@HnD That is the one of many issues I've been talking to them about.. I got a hit on a post that had the ***** and no cuss words.. yet it's a violation??? This is Bull... We need a list of "forbidden" words so we are on the same page as them.. I even told the guy since his CoC is in so much more detail that what is shown on MiiVerse can they email me a copy.. I even asked them if our clan name was an issue. No response so far. Someone is saying the UU group is the cause of our pain.. Dark Lord is on a mission so I've asked him to remove the TM tag since he's not in compliance TM's rules... Honestly... I don't know what the heck is going on!!!

On a side note.. Can you please ask Jonathan to not add flames to my peeps that are voicing their unhappiness.. Little digs here and there are very noticed.. I know he's not happy with what happen to him.. but it happen to me too.. I'm still working on calming the waters as best I can.. Although some days.. you know....

Edited on by Mika1999

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.