Forums

Topic: MiiVerse Freedom!

Posts 281 to 300 of 337

GameInfinite
These people on Miiverse who posted bad comments in this video don't deserve Miiverse.

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

Noonch

@Mika Yes, false reporting is a violation as well. Let's face it. Nintendo is too small and Miiverse too big to be properly moderated. Eventually it'll be a wasteland, well it already kind of is....

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

J-Manix98

@Mika1999

1. I honestly doubt the"Admins" are actually human sometimes

2. I've also been caught for mentioning "Prayers" before. I completely understand you dude!

Why is Jesus against the CoC?

"Oh, Gimme that fun-ky milk!"

3DS FC: 1349 - 7754 - 5401

3DS Friend Code: 1349-7754-5401

Mika1999

Noonch wrote:

@Mika Yes, false reporting is a violation as well. Let's face it. Nintendo is too small and Miiverse too big to be properly moderated. Eventually it'll be a wasteland, well it already kind of is....

@Noonch Couldn't have said it better i.e. a wasteland.. To bad we can't have a Secure Community for 16ish and up with real world speaking.. without the B.S. consequences.. It would part us from players that are more mature however.. If this "Older Community" was real.. They'll get there in time anyway.. and we can still meet up in games.. In addition, with a chat box like in SDSW playing 'Friends' then at least you can get a just of what going on with the others..
>< sigh**

@Jelly All I can say is use all that frustration to elevate yourself to the next gaming sensation of the gaming world. To much energy expended to a company that make's a communities for players to use then chop's their arms and legs off and sews your mouth shut so you can't even comment..

>>>>> EDIT <<<<The 'MiiVerse is a by product created for gamers to share the stories, pic's and etc.. So Nintendo/MiiVerse Rules are last of said and done, RIGHT..? Within the U.S. it must be. For the More mature players.. Even a 'Dollar' a month membership for a little "FREEDOM" would be acceptable!

*** I've grown indifferent at this point to Nintendo's world of Game Communities with every string attached to my pocket book.. I would be ok with continued 2 or 3 week time outs.. But to "Burn" the players and the parents that have spent the money for the games, systems and time put into the game are in effect 'Theft" of purchased product.. at the point of "Perma Banned", is a Class Action Lawsuit in the making..

To knowingly sell a product with a life span of 'Zero' if you screw up.. is Question for the 'Consumer Protection' peeps. Yes, the argument is made for "You click the I understand/Agreed' button when you signed up.. I mean really.. Like Parents aren't under enough stress at work.. trying to keep work, husband/wife, children etc. happy or at best organized chaos..

There is NO excuse for making uniformed decisions.. But I'm not a Lawyer and I don't speak "Legalize' either. And the 'Rules' are that way to keep the Companies protected.. But a better Lawyer will find any loophole if there is one. Protected until They have upset the status quo of the masses and the paper works for a ProBono Worldwide event takes place. Unless it's started already.. and my intuition tells me it has..

Edited on by Mika1999

FC: 3797-6993-0627

NEW: OG's FC: 0662 - 5083 - 5208

J-Manix98

@Mika1999

Couldn't have said it better. I feel like they have stolen something of mine, that I paid money for. I'm not a troll, nor am I a mean or crude person, so why the H am I the one who got banned??

We can surely make some sort of difference.

HnD

Geez, Mika. You said "prayed they're safe," and that was a hit?

Hear hear on mouths sewn shut and limbs chopped off. And on purse-strings.

Maybe you'll be the next Erin Brockovich. Class-action lawsuit -> movie deal.

I was really sad to hear about KJ's perma-ban. That guy has not been over the top offensive anywhere. So now he's talking about someday getting a new system. But how is a middle schooler going to get that kind of cash? Mom, Dad, sell my 3DS and buy me a new one?

If I had to reformat, which predictably will happen someday, I'd definitely miss my buds. Two week bans are much more sensible than perma.

I'll be buying cheap and physical copies of games wherever possible.

Oh, how many temp bans did OG get before it was perma-, and what in the heck was the last one for, do you know?

Fluffmeister D a.k.a. Hokuto no Dave 北 デイビッド 斗七死騎兵斬 Dave North Dipper Seven Cavalry Thrusting Attack FC 4570-8751-4604 Sub Wars Merciful Keel Smash Over Knee スチールダイバーサブウォーズ慈悲深い膝かけスマッシュキープ glorious technique

J-Manix98

@HnD

i don't think selling your system will give you access to miiverse again, because it's the NNID that gets blocked, and that can be unlinked from your system.

Also, just FYI there are two degrees of Perma-Ban, one which permanently restricts you from posting, commenting and "yeah"ing. And then one that completely denies your system's access to miiverse altogether.

I'm not entirely sure how the later is achieved, but all I know is the first one sucks!

Noonch

@GameInfinite Is it bad that I follow one of the users in that video? She's actually just a hilarious troll.

Mika1999

HnD wrote:

Geez, Mika. You said "prayed they're safe," and that was a hit?

Hear hear on mouths sewn shut and limbs chopped off. And on purse-strings.

Maybe you'll be the next Erin Brockovich. Class-action lawsuit -> movie deal.

I was really sad to hear about KJ's perma-ban. That guy has not been over the top offensive anywhere. So now he's talking about someday getting a new system. But how is a middle schooler going to get that kind of cash? Mom, Dad, sell my 3DS and buy me a new one?

If I had to reformat, which predictably will happen someday, I'd definitely miss my buds. Two week bans are much more sensible than perma.

I'll be buying cheap and physical copies of games wherever possible.

Oh, how many temp bans did OG get before it was perma-, and what in the heck was the last one for, do you know?

@HnD Hello there! Yeah.. My sister lives over in the far East, Israel.. where bombs are dropping Everyday! So my comment got hit for just saying, I pray their all okay.. I've wanted to be a Lawyer since I was 6.. Sadly I don't have the patience's for 2 million words, that can be said in 5. DS's are expensive to be sure! I saved and had to wait a year for my XL.. You have issues reading small print, your going to love the screen. It's not a big as the WiiU. But you can take the XL with ya when you leave the house. It'll be a long time till I can get a WiiU if ever...

Oh.. and from what I understand.. 7 - 10 notices = 2 week Ban.. 4 Two Week Bans = Perma Ban.. Perma Ban = Can be 3 to 6 months or more... And after that I don't know.. That's what I understand from what I've been able to put together.

Hi Momo... It's swimming crazy on MiiVerse... TM is taking major hit as well as you guys.. just found out MM is hit too..

Fluffy... I know your gona think I'm crazy for saying.. But I'm saying all the same.. Can we work together from here to see where and from who this threat is coming from.. I know you guy's don't want a pack but I think there is room for Fluffy and TM Enduring Freedom and of course other clans or just individuals.. You guys may have a pulse on this already.. If so.. That's cool too.

Edited on by Mika1999

Mika1999

@HoD and Klimb... I happen across this. Can you tell me your thoughts. Remember the movie 'Aliens vs Predator'?? Yeah... I'm kind'a feeling a bit like the Predator' Not sure if that's good. But I can promise you.. it's not me as a norm. BTW... If I hadn't mention before, I was having a intuition moment.. "IF".... and I say "IF" these are ones that are causing this havoc. ALL these peeps have Wii U's.. and there are 5 member's in their group... Each Wii U can generate up to 10 NNID's (I know you can do the math.. but still had the need to say it). That's a total of 50 different ID's that can go and take out a Clan. I could be wrong.. But if by chance I'm right.. My brain is Screaming "You got'a be sh** me"!!!!

I've got more... but you may already have the info..

Happy Hunting!

Klimbatize

@Mika Eh, just add their names to the long list of attention seeking trolls (Montana, ironfang, Maul, bae, MGS) who have been discovered to be plotting in old posts to ban people and take other clans down. They like to create chaos for whatever reason--boredom, notoriety, jealousy, all of the above. Unfortunately that's the internet.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Mika1999

@Klimbatize When your right... your right! Some of those peeps that you've mentioned/shown are current threats. They are also behind the various "known" attack's on both our Clans. That said... there are even more of these peeps from other communities that have heard about both our Clan's, and are of the same mind that they don't want to hear/read anyone talking the name Fluffy or TM Enduring Freedom, and are active in Project Clean Up the community... meaning both of our clans are in trouble.

@Klimbatize and HnD... What do you know about this [UU]? TM Enduring Freedom as well as Fluffy are their targets... From what I've read so far.. It's peeps like 'Toz' to the power of 7 that are trying to revamp SDSW Community to the point that there is "NO More Fluffy, and NO More TM Enduring Freedom". Anyway.. all I know is there are WAY to many of our Clan member's currently banned! I happen on a post where johnny was teaching Tiger how to get someone banned and where to click to ensure that they will be banned... Did you know about that???

HnD

Hi. So that's the guy you were talking about the other day, Mika? They mentioned "her" in there, meaning that was you?

Thanks for your note to me about KJ last night. We were all very sad about it. I'm still unknowing of what he could've done that was so bad as to merit that, and if someone had gone through his old posts.

I talked to Nintendo very recently. Believe me, every second was painful because all I could think of was how many wedgies he'd gotten younger in life. It seems to be such an involved phone call. If I were on the other end making the judgments, I feel like I'd be like, "Well, you sound like a decent adult who means well, sorry for the inconvenience and for wasting your time. You're unbanned. Thank you for being a loyal customer."

Toward the end of the call, I asked about KJ, and saying I realized their decision matrix is probably not shared (look up Facebook's), I asked how long the perma-ban runs for. I had to slip it in twice because I'm sure they don't want to talk about their decision-making. They evade that thing. They seem almost like with the cop mentality; once their minds are made, there's almost no reason in arguing it because they won't give an inch. Well, the Miiverse perma-ban is permanent, that's according to them. So the six-month thing, I consider to be debunked. Over time I'd like to hear what Ray's experience was with the admin folk. I asked if I was nearing perma-ban territory, and I was twice told no, so I guess I'm not doing so poorly after all. Some people are really going to be hostile though, as Klim unfortunately experienced. I am sure you're not in any real jeopardy. It would be nice if they could be permissive with unrestricting people, or show more restraint on their permanent bans.

Edited on by HnD

Fluffmeister D a.k.a. Hokuto no Dave 北 デイビッド 斗七死騎兵斬 Dave North Dipper Seven Cavalry Thrusting Attack FC 4570-8751-4604 Sub Wars Merciful Keel Smash Over Knee スチールダイバーサブウォーズ慈悲深い膝かけスマッシュキープ glorious technique

HnD

I think UU, aka the wobbly jubblies, is harmless. They were decapitated. Although I do get weird follows.
My opinion on attorneys is the same as yours.

HnD

Mika - what's going on?

Mika1999

TOPIC: SDSW Community

RE: Code of Conduct and it's interpretation

After 45 minutes on the phone conversation with Nintendo.. This is what I am being told. Any Clan name that even comes close to the possibility of CoC "Violation"... i.e.>> name, advertising, War stories, Pictures, and more... Can be deemed as "Political".

ALL THESE THINGS (AND MORE) WILL BE VIEWED AS BEING AGAINST THE 'CODE OF CONTACT thus resulting in "Admin Notification".... And will be removed from the MiiVerse posting.

I am being told that we basically have "NO" wiggle room for above items and more.. This in addition to the obvious violation of the CoC rules regarding behavior. SDSW Community is being "Reviewed" for the above mentioned.

** Once you turn on your 3DS, 3DS-XL and you click on miiverse or FL.. and you give any info to your Friends Code, E-Mail etc.. "It is a Violation" leading to Ban and or Perma Ban.

Noonch

Is Miiverse going anticlan?

Mika1999

@ Noonch Yes I think they are... Yes, Enduring Freedom is an operation for the military in Iraq.. But TM Old Glory is on a scale of 1 - 10, 10 on being patriotic for our country. That being said I asked the guy if our Clan Leader is TM Old Glory and our Clan TM Enduring Freedom.. we have another member Patriot.. Are we out of compliance??? Our clan accepts all levels as to not exclude anyone.. (except for extreme trouble makers). Then I ask them if just drawing the America Eagle was political.. We've been doing this since Feb/March.. and NOW it's a problem.. So he said he'd run the questions thru the back office and get us an answer.. When my post reappeared then I guess we're okay???

We started code words.. the Admins were tipped off and or have "actually" been reading the posts in our community.. While some never get hit... Ours was put to death... thus the banning of OG yet again.. We weren't making the post's with the FC imbedded.. We used code.. He told me that if you even hint to going to your FL to chat to get more FC's.. it's a violation..

The Admins have the rules noose tighter than a rope on a flea...

Noonch

Dang, the Miiverse admins and troublemakers are why I left.

Mika1999

I kinda wondered why I hadn't seen you around miiverse lately.. If this is the stress that the Leaders are dealing with inside miiverse then I can understand the burn out. That's why even tho we've had words between TM and Fluffy.. I wanted to at least stay bonded with the idea of keeping the lines of communications open in times such as these..

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.