Forums

Topic: Mario kart 7 Discussion

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 3,414

dap594

I love the new characters (except metal mario - stupid idea). The only issue with the Queen Bee is that it doesn't look very much like the galaxy Queen Bee. Her face looks weird in the released photos so far.

Edited on by dap594

3DS FC: 0731-4866-3403
Wii Console Number - 2645 9857 8526 1866
Mario Kart Wii - 0473 7945 5709
Mario Vs DK Dsiware - 4340 1381 7283
Flipnote Studio - X X left down Y L down L
GTA Chinatown Wars - 485536038726

Terave

The prupose of the Lucky 7 is just way too insane. I mean, what the heck? Who did come up with this? And, if there will be hackers or cheaters or something like them again, I guess they're going to spam a lot with the 7.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

BenAV

Terave wrote:

The prupose of the Lucky 7 is just way too insane. I mean, what the heck? Who did come up with this? And, if there will be hackers or cheaters or something like them again, I guess they're going to spam a lot with the 7.

Oh god, I can see it now...
Hackers with 7 predetermined items of their choice that they can utilise as often as they like.
D:

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

skywake

BenAV wrote:

Terave wrote:

The prupose of the Lucky 7 is just way too insane. I mean, what the heck? Who did come up with this? And, if there will be hackers or cheaters or something like them again, I guess they're going to spam a lot with the 7.

Oh god, I can see it now...
Hackers with 7 predetermined items of their choice that they can utilise as often as they like.
D:

Yeah, there was a few pages of rantses on this earlier in this thread. Basically, at least this was the point I was trying to make, there isn't much to worry about. Hackers will hack but this item probably won't make their hacking "worse" when they can create limitless blue-shells or whatever else they want anyways........

and hopefully the community feature and the fact that the 3DS is yet to be broken (emphasis on yet) will make it a good experience overall.

Some good Aussie musics: King Gizzard, Pond, The Avalanches
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Scicri

MK7 wrote:

http://www.pidgi.net/press/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/mk7-np2...
Confirmation that there are more characters

Darn it!!! I was hoping a Warioware character or Pauline makes it to the game... oh well.
The honey queen looks very interesting, though!

3ds Friend Code:2750-1265-7821
Currently Playing- A Boy & His Blob, Pikmin, NSMBWii
Pichu ftw!
...I have quite a boring sig!

BenAV

Yeah, the community feature is a really good thing in that way.
When the hackers eventually take over the game at least you'll be able to play within your communities without having to worry about them.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

komicturtle

I don't think you'll have to worry to much about hackers considering 3DS is on tight security, at least, it seems and definitely more than Wii. The people behind Homebrew (Team Twiizers) could not even totally "break" into DSi even. Imagine 3DS.

Also, Lucky 7? Need to read on that.

komicturtle

SamuraiShyGuy

Adam wrote:

Regarding the Mii: Maybe Nintendo, too, would like to forget MKW is a thing that happened.

Why would Nintendo want to forget about what is arguably the best Mario Kart game yet. Until Mario Kart 7, at least.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

shingi_70

This came From Iwata

  • firmware update 3DS includes add-on content and an item-based billing system
  • DLC can be purchased straight from a game
  • "Nintendo will also likely next year in some form do this [offer add-on content], in a form that would receive support from the customers."
  • third parties are ready to take advantage of these services early next year
  • Nintendo does not have plans to offer item-transaction games similar to the kind found on social networks

So could this be a hint of what's too come in mario kart.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Adam

It was a joke. Obviously from the comment, I don't like MKW.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

SamuraiShyGuy

Adam wrote:

It was a joke. Obviously from the comment, I don't like MKW.

I know. I was just saying I think it's arguably the best.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Adam

That doesn't really say anything. You can argue that any one of them is the best.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

TheKingOfTown

Scicri wrote:

MK7 wrote:

http://www.pidgi.net/press/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/mk7-np2...
Confirmation that there are more characters

Darn it!!! I was hoping a Warioware character or Pauline makes it to the game... oh well.
The honey queen looks very interesting, though!

I think he was saying that there is still a chance of more characters coming.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

SamuraiShyGuy

Well, you haven't heard my argument, so you don't know how good it is compared to other arguments.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Adam

I already know the most important thing I need to know about your argument: It's not mine. Game set match, MKDS is officially the bestest ever.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

SamuraiShyGuy

Adam wrote:

I already know the most important thing I need to know about your argument: It's not mine. Game set match, MKDS is officially the bestest ever.

lol, I know this is silly, (and kind of off topic) but my best argument for MKWii over MKDS is that MKWii has MUCH better online and snaking was removed in MKWii. If you just look at how much it improved in that one very important aspect, I give the nod to MKWii. And don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of MKDS.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Adam

I don't see where "argument" enters the picture, it's just an opinion. Everyone will have different favorites (except of course those who correctly acknowledge MKDS as the best one).

Online connectivity is great, but it doesn't make or break the "game" (I think of the game as the actual races, not the methods you use to connect with others). Snaking is not bad. It's fun. You can still snake in MKW

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

SamuraiShyGuy

Adam wrote:

I don't see where "argument" enters the picture. Online connectivity is great, but it doesn't make or break the "game." Snaking is not bad. It's fun. You can still snake in MKW.

Well, it makes or breaks it for me, since my best friend doesn't live close. Let's find something to agree on. I think Mario Kart 7 looks better than both MKWii and MKDS. Agree?

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic