3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 941 to 960 of 5,033

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tsuchinoko

941. Posted:

Its good other regions are getting the free Marth DLC. If you get nothing else, I suggest that one. The Famicom music alone is pretty cool.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei), Monster Hunter 4, 二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni), 妖怪ウォッチ(Yokai Watch)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Osui

942. Posted:

AbeVigoda wrote:

Osui wrote:

How can I download DLC Champions of Yore 1? I click on it, it said Could not find the supported software title.
Ain't the game suppose to be out on the 4th?

I got Kirby's 20th Anniversary puzzle just now, but not Fire Emblem =(

On the games map screen there is a location beacon towards the south that is the 'DLC hub'. When you go there, it sends you to a screen that lists all the available downloads, and as of now the Yore mission is the only one.

The game out already? Or you talking about Japanese version?

FC: 3110 - 4797 - 0564
Pokemon Y Safari : Ground

Looking for Sneasel Safari. Please PM ME

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4797-0564 | Twitter: Osui818

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aqueous

943. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Its good other regions are getting the free Marth DLC. If you get nothing else, I suggest that one. The Famicom music alone is pretty cool.

Now that I have it, I must agree with that, though I'm yet to beat it....

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

944. Posted:

Osui wrote:

AbeVigoda wrote:

Osui wrote:

How can I download DLC Champions of Yore 1? I click on it, it said Could not find the supported software title.
Ain't the game suppose to be out on the 4th?

I got Kirby's 20th Anniversary puzzle just now, but not Fire Emblem =(

On the games map screen there is a location beacon towards the south that is the 'DLC hub'. When you go there, it sends you to a screen that lists all the available downloads, and as of now the Yore mission is the only one.

The game out already? Or you talking about Japanese version?

Some Of our Canadian friends got an early jump on the release because ebgames started selling it early. They have since been told to stop selling it!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pokefanmum82

945. Posted:

no they haven't....i was able to order one and have it ship in 24 hours through their website just today.

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, PL vs AA, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

946. Posted:

mumof2kids82 wrote:

no they haven't....i was able to order one and have it ship in 24 hours through their website just today.

That doesn't mean you're going to get it today. It's not unheard of to get a copy a day or two early but not almost a week like some have.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pinkkitty

947. Posted:

Man, you guys are so lucky. Having to wait until April kinda sucks...

Pinkkitty

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

948. Posted:

Huh, that's interesting. I just got an email from Best Buy stating that the game has arrived and is ready for pick up (it was pre-ordered of course). There was even an earlier mail saying that the release date has been changed to Feb 1st. So I suppose if I can convince my mom, I'll get it today! The month of Fire Emblem (for NA at least) has begun! :D

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

949. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Huh, that's interesting. I just got an email from Best Buy stating that the game has arrived and is ready for pick up (it was pre-ordered of course). There was even an earlier mail saying that the release date has been changed to Feb 1st. So I suppose if I can convince my mom, I'll get it today! The month of Fire Emblem (for NA at least) has begun! :D

O.O

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

950. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Huh, that's interesting. I just got an email from Best Buy stating that the game has arrived and is ready for pick up (it was pre-ordered of course). There was even an earlier mail saying that the release date has been changed to Feb 1st. So I suppose if I can convince my mom, I'll get it today! The month of Fire Emblem (for NA at least) has begun! :D

O.O

Jelly much? /snickers evilly.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

951. Posted:

Does this apply to Gamestop? :O

Why is everyone getting it early D:

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

952. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Does this apply to Gamestop? :O

Why is everyone getting it early D:

Tell me about it! I thought I was going to be one of the first wince I'm dling at midnight of the 4th.

Plus I doubt gamestop would release it early as they have gotten into trouble from Nintendo before for leaking information about the Wii U!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HandheldGuru97

953. Posted:

My younger brother said he is going to give me $10 for helping him sell something on Ebay!!! Now I have to find time to get down to GameStop and see if I can preorder it.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

954. Posted:

At this rate I likely won't be able to go get it today since I'm awaiting a call about a job. Ah well, there's always tomorrow.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

955. Posted:

YEAH! I beat Ch. 18!
Now I can finally re-familiarize myself with this game...

Hmmm... I actually had some pretty good units.

Now I'm anxiously awaiting Monday!

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aqueous

956. Posted:

@TysonOfTime - Now for the real test Chapter 19 >:3 Assuming you mean Scared Stones

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

957. Posted:

Eckh, I meant 15...

I dunno why I keep thinking it's 18... :P

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

958. Posted:

Hmm, this is fascinating. Apparently Awakening was first going to be set in the modern world, as the latest Iwata Asks says here. http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/3ds/fire-emblem/0/0 No doubt this would have caused an uproar among seasoned FE fans. ;)

Then again, the whole upcoming FE crossover with SMT will likely have the FE guys over in the present at some point, so maybe that idea was saved and moved into Atlus' division? Things to ponder...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aqueous

959. Posted:

@WingedFish - I said I wouldn't post spoilers and I won't but I have a guess at how they might do it...... with the cross over

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

960. Posted:

@Aqueous Um, that's exactly what I speculated, that they'll use the idea in the crossover. It could not happen if the SMT people only go to the FE universe though, but from the looks of the split-second screenshot there appears to be a modern city in the background.

My point was the whole modern age FE idea might have been taken from Awakening's early development and placed into the upcoming crossover, instead of the Atlus team coming up with the idea from scratch.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64