Forums

Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Posts 521 to 540 of 875

Spoony_Tech

I believe there are 6.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Damn...I'm not even 1/2 in?!?!?!?!?! And I've put over 60 hours into the game (plus 10 into the demo)?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! UGH!!!!!!!!!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

Yep and you still want Monster Hunter, Soul Hackers, and SMT4. Get to playing my friend. I'm pretty close to where you are. I haven't touched the 3 floor of the 3rd labyrinth though. I have however beaten some of the foes on the world map of that area! One of them gives you an awesome sword. I need two more of them though! Working on my equipment for now then ill go deeper!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

(and don't forget I have a WiiU...plus my son is saving for a PS3!) There isn't enough time in the world.

I just got to the stairs for the 3rd floor of the 3 labyrinth but I'm not heading down just yet.

MERG

I assume there is a trick to melting the underground lake?

Eel

I managed to defeat the lizards in the toxic cave and map the thing, but there's still a lot of ice covering the underground lake that I don't know how to remove

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

Morphtroid wrote:

I managed to defeat the lizards in the toxic cave and map the thing, but there's still a lot of ice covering the underground lake that I don't know how to remove

So you're not much further then MERG and I are then?

MERG said:

MERG

I decided to take on the overworld foes and took down an icy pincer. Nice sword as a result of that!

GoombaJMR

I think there are 5 you guys....well I'm on the 5th and it seems like the final one..

GoombaJMR

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3671-7874

MERG

GoombaJMR wrote:

I think there are 5 you guys....well I'm on the 5th and it seems like the final one..

How many hours have you put into it so far?

Eel

Tech101 wrote:

Morphtroid wrote:

So you're not much further then MERG and I are then?

Yeah. I'm playing it on casual and I'm playing it casually.
I don't know how, but we 3 seem to be synchronized

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

GoombaJMR

MERG wrote:

GoombaJMR wrote:

How many hours have you put into it so far?

I've put in around 40 hours in so far....
I still have to do the Underground lake thing..as fyi for you all, you can't access the ice parts until you beat the third maze and go to the fourth land. Also the reason I think it's the fifth is because the mayor tells you in a casual way...as if he knew it were ending too. If you talk to everyone in the city, they'll agree that the climax is happening. Wonderful game though mm

GoombaJMR

RevolverLink

Geez, I've put in 20 hours and I've barely started the 2nd maze (reached the Vessel's village for the first time).

Also, I'm sure there've already been numerous comments itt praising EOIV's soundtrack, but listening to this game's music while wearing a decent pair of headphones has been like having a pair of angels massage my ear drums.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

GoombaJMR

RevolverLink wrote:

but listening to this game's music while wearing a decent pair of headphones has been like having a pair of angels massage my ear drums.

Agreed

GoombaJMR

RevolverLink

Do you need to lure the Dinogator in the Scarlet Plains with one of the Dream Eaters, which I suppose also need to be led to it with something (I'm guessing vegetables)?

I'm trying to find a way to enter the Moth's Garden without getting sucked into a long fight that I probably won't survive, and I can't think of another way around it.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Spoony_Tech

RevolverLink wrote:

Do you need to lure the Dinogator in the Scarlet Plains with one of the Dream Eaters, which I suppose also need to be led to it with something (I'm guessing vegetables)?

I'm trying to find a way to enter the Moth's Garden without getting sucked into a long fight that I probably won't survive, and I can't think of another way around it.

Yes. For whatever reason it never dawned on me to do that even though I seen it eating one of the dreameaters.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

And I'm off to the 4th land area!!

I'm really liking me Fortress/Dancer combo. Use taunt and raise their evasion up all the way and they sometimes never get hit!! I just might finish this game after all!!

MERG said:

MERG

@Tech...grrrrrr...now you're ahead a me!

Jeremyx7

I have some more questions about this game folks. How many 'main missions' are there? Like an overall rough estimate of the total number of 'main story' dungeons? Not including side quests of any kind what so ever. Also, how long does the average dungeon take to complete? I still haven't bought it yet.....

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

Spoony_Tech

@Jeremyx7 Well I'm not 100% sure on the main labyrinths there are. It's either 5-6. Each one takes roughly 8-15 hours to explore. In the mean time you also have to map out a good portion of the over world which can be another hour or two in itself! So to add in there are addition optional caves all over the lands but you didn't ask for those. That and side quests which can partially be completed just going through the main portion of the game can almost double your game time. In other words look to spend anywhere between 75-100+ hours depending on what you want out of it.

Just keep in mind that a lot of the side quests and caves are tied to much better weapons and equipment!!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Sorry, this topic has been locked.