Forums

Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Posts 361 to 380 of 875

MERG

Tech101 wrote:

MERG wrote:

Dang...once you get to the second floor of the first cave in the Scarlet Pillars the challenge REALLY ramps up!

Well sir you finally caught up to me. I've been trying to take them sheep like enemies out. They give good drops.

The sheep in the Scarlet Plains "overworld"? Or are there sheep in the cave? I bumped into a sheep in Scarlet Plains and barely made it out alive. Now the moths in the cave completely wiped me out!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

Yes the ones on the plains. As for the moths I've yet to take one down but I've been experimenting with party arrangements.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

I think I'm liking this more EO3...what are your thoughts?

Also, re: you sig, you don't want too many games do you?!?!?!?

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

I think I'm liking this more EO3...what are your thoughts?

Also, re: you sig, you don't want too many games do you?!?!?!?

It's definitely the best of the series. Well put together fun and still challenging.

As for my signature........you can never have enough games. Time to play them is a different story all together!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Tech101 wrote:

It's definitely the best of the series. Well put together fun and still challenging.

As for my signature........you can never have enough games. Time to play them is a different story all together!

Think you can convince my wife to agree with you?

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Think you can convince my wife to agree with you?

Hey!! I'm not into that kinda thing!!

MERG said:

MERG

Tech101 wrote:

Hey!! I'm not into that kinda thing!!

Niiiiiiiiice.

Eel

The moths were scary at first, but I already go used to them. After you get an arcanist with powerful poison circles they're pretty easy to kill.

Also, be careful rescuing the explorers being attacked on the main map, sometimes they'll have moths and other strong enemies on them, so you must be ready for everything.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

I am currently mapping out the Noisy Marsh. Frogs were tough when I first entered but my party was all out of wack. Now I got a proper party in there and they're pretty easy.

MERG said:

MERG

Morphtroid wrote:

After you get an arcanist with powerful poison circles they're pretty easy to kill.

and if I don't get an arcanist?

MERG

Tech101 wrote:

I am currently mapping out the Noisy Marsh. Frogs were tough when I first entered but my party was all out of wack. Now I got a proper party in there and they're pretty easy.

Apparently you are further along then I am. What party do you have Tech?

Eel

If you don't get an arcanist.... Your party will probably be strong enough by the moment you can get one that moths won't be a problem anyway.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MERG

Gotcha...thanks Morph.

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Apparently you are further along then I am. What party do you have Tech?

I'm currently using a Landsknecht, Runemaster, Sniper, Medic, and a Fortress.

MERG said:

CanisWolfred

Tech101 wrote:

MERG wrote:

Dang...once you get to the second floor of the first cave in the Scarlet Pillars the challenge REALLY ramps up!

Well sir you finally caught up to me. I've been trying to take them sheep like enemies out. They give good drops.

I've been taking this game slowly and got it late, yet somehow I'm ahead of you guys? Weird.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

MERG

CanisWolfred wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

MERG wrote:

I've been taking this game slowly and got it late, yet somehow I'm ahead of you guys? Weird.

I've been taking it slowly and don't have a lot of gaming time...how far are you?

Lightlode

Is it a bad idea that I have two Landsknecht in my party?

信じる道へ
N3DSFC: 5112-3546-4565
PSNID: Lightlode

TsunamiSensei

@Lightlode I tried that, but my party was too unbalanced.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Spoony_Tech

Lightlode wrote:

Is it a bad idea that I have two Landsknecht in my party?

It's not a bad idea but you might want to use one of the other characters because it will become important down the road. You can find others that can deal just as much damage if done right. If I were to have two of any character though that would probably be my choice.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

CanisWolfred

MERG wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

MERG wrote:

I've been taking it slowly and don't have a lot of gaming time...how far are you?

I've been exploring the Second floor for a while now. Also killed quite a few sheep with ease, and got through Moth's Garden with little to no trouble.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Sorry, this topic has been locked.