3DS Forum

Topic: Downloadable Music and Music channel?

Showing 21 to 26 of 26

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JadeGirl

21. Posted:

@WaltzElf, first off I see what your saying and heres what I feel. I never asked for nintendo to go and make a new system just for music, all I asked for was to have a little app store for music on the 3DS. And Nintendo knows what there doing! Its not like they have never had any information on starting a little shop where you can download music.

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter: FireRoseWolf

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

22. Posted:

JadeGirl wrote:

@WaltzElf, first off I see what your saying and heres what I feel. I never asked for nintendo to go and make a new system just for music, all I asked for was to have a little app store for music on the 3DS. And Nintendo knows what there doing! Its not like they have never had any information on starting a little shop where you can download music.

<_<

I don't want to continue with this discussion and further, since it won't go anyware, but I can promise you this: there is nothing 'little' about setting up a online music store. It really is a big financial undertaking, and unless Nintendo plans on making it a major part of its business (and it would be crazy to do so), then it shouldn't try at all.

I'm not talking about it as a "nice to have" because, sure, it would be. But financially it would cripple Nintendo, and bring it into direct competition with a rival it can't beat.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

23. Posted:

WaltzElf wrote:

<_<

I don't want to continue with this discussion and further, since it won't go anyware, but I can promise you this: there is nothing 'little' about setting up a online music store. It really is a big financial undertaking, and unless Nintendo plans on making it a major part of its business (and it would be crazy to do so), then it shouldn't try at all.

I'm not talking about it as a "nice to have" because, sure, it would be. But financially it would cripple Nintendo, and bring it into direct competition with a rival it can't beat.

I agree. Nintendo needs to shy away from music, that is to say the Nintendo company does not need to get involved with music themselves. I think if anything they might want to partner with Rhapsody or Napster. But
I don't think that will happen.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

24. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

<_<

I don't want to continue with this discussion and further, since it won't go anyware, but I can promise you this: there is nothing 'little' about setting up a online music store. It really is a big financial undertaking, and unless Nintendo plans on making it a major part of its business (and it would be crazy to do so), then it shouldn't try at all.

I'm not talking about it as a "nice to have" because, sure, it would be. But financially it would cripple Nintendo, and bring it into direct competition with a rival it can't beat.

I agree. Nintendo needs to shy away from music, that is to say the Nintendo company does not need to get involved with music themselves. I think if anything they might want to partner with Rhapsody or Napster. But
I don't think that will happen.

And as I just discovered today thanks to Vooks.net, it seems Nintendo can't even get the movie service it promissed right. They're not going to touch music with a 10 foot pole.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JadeGirl

25. Posted:

@WaltzElf, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING O.O? You mean there will be no movie service on the 3DS???????????? If so I'm really mad at NINTENDO!!!!!!!!!!!@@$#!

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter: FireRoseWolf

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

26. Posted:

i do believe this topic has run its course. if you'd like to discuss whether or not the movies on 3DS will work out, try this topic.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

Sorry, this topic has been locked.