Sorry, no Major Minor's Majestic March review yet.
In a town where marching bands are prevalent and everyone is looking to be the best, Major Mike Minor is fairly ambivalent towards marches despite hailing from a long line of illustrious Drum Majors.
After his parents present him with a “special” baton that magically attracts band members to fall into rhythm behind the leader, will Major Minor finally fulfill his potential and share the joy of marching with the world?
- Major Minor’s Majestic March marks the return of the creative team behind the renowned PaRappa the Rapper franchise-legendary game designer and multimedia musician Masaya Matsuura and famed New York artist Rodney Alan Greenblat.
- Your Wii Remote is Major Minor’s “special” bandleader baton, used to keep tempo, recruit new band members and pick-up valuable items. If your rhythm is unstable confusion will result; band members will drop out and you could ultimately fail the stage.
- March in 8 different whimsical locations that contain various hair-raising events. Use your best efforts to create the most impressive parade ever whilst nimbly avoiding obstacles.
- Add 15 different instruments to your procession, from brass to woodwinds to percussion.
- As the makeup of the band changes, so does the performance; it all depends on which members you select! Try different combinations each time you play.
- Numerous modes of play.
- March and keep tempo to more than 30 well-known marching band tunes from around the world, composed into original medleys for each unique stage.
- Dazzle the crowd with your incredible baton-twirling displays during brief intermissions.