Dem bones, dem dry bones
Skeletons are brilliant. Their clickety-clacking, rattle-me-bone structures are unambiguously fun to look at, and – best of all – no matter how terrible the fate of the fleshy prison surrounding a skeleton, they always look really happy. It's always a treat to dive into a game like Skelattack that features skeletons so...
About The Game
Being dead is not so bad when you have the Underworld to live in. A magical and expansive world inhabited by quirky, charming and sometimes deadly inhabitants of the afterlife, the Underworld also includes Aftervale. Aftervale is a happy hub where the dead spend eternity and begin to come to terms with their time alive through a Remembrance.
For our hero Skully, Remembrance day comes crashing down as humans invade from the kingdom above. Instead of raiding the Underworld for treasures, they kidnap the Aftervale's elder skeleton Elzedon and then go after the very magic that kindles the spirits of the dead, the Blue Flame. Without the Blue Flame, there is no Aftervale nor existence beyond death.
Jump, slash and flap your way through the Underworld together with your best bat friend Imber! It's up to you to stop the human invasion, save the Elder, protect the Blue Flame and confront Skully's past life.
- Versatile and fluid platforming.
- Deadly charming art style
- Be a warrior AND a skeleton.
- Fight the Humans before they plunder your un-life!
- Meet the unique cast of happy monsters and make friends along the way
- Play as Imber the bat, your adorable best friend
- Explore at your leisure and look for secrets, or try to speed run
- Fun for all skill levels and challenge seekers
- Extensive check point system of Blue Flames to practice your jumps!