Sorry, no Paradise Marsh review yet.
Sorry, no Paradise Marsh screenshots yet.
- More Details
Accessibility data by Family Gaming Database
Atari Mania! A Plague Tale: Requiem! Them's Fightin' Herds!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch eShop - Highlights: DRAGON BALL:...
With a soundtrack by Disasterpiece!
Whether you loathe the "wholesome game" moniker or not, you have to admit: Paradise Marsh looks gorgeous. Looking at its soft, rounded font (reminiscent of beloved indie game A Short Hike) and cast of friendly bugs and critters with gigantic peepers, don't you just want to dive in to this warm-coloured...
Featuring music by 'Disasterpiece'
If you enjoy relaxing games like Animal Crossing: New Horizons and A Short Hike, then Paradise Marsh may well be up your street. Developed by Etienne Trudeau, the game has been confirmed for Switch alongside Steam and Xbox, and features stylised first-person visuals in which you catch a variety of frogs and bugs in...
You wake up in a peaceful wetland only to realize that the stars that used to fill the night sky have now fallen down.
Wander through a picturesque yet mysterious landscape, catching critters with your bug net and meeting colorful characters...
Along the way, pick wild flowers, eat mushrooms, find messages left inside bottles and much more!
Will the missing constellations return to the night sky?
- Catch frogs, fireflies and many other critters with unique behaviors and quirks!
- Meet a wide cast of lovely celestial misfits in this story-rich adventure.
- Wander through a unique new procedural world every time you play
- Gather mysterious notes scattered around the Marsh to unveil its mysteries...
- Listen to lovely little poems told by charming birds
- Relax and enjoy nature, There's no quest markers, no mini-maps and no time limits
- Pick wild flowers, eat strange mushrooms, build snowmans, skip stones.. and many more amusing interactions to discover!
- Enjoy a beautiful atmospheric Sound Design by Disasterpeace! (FEZ)