- Number of Players
- Board Game
- Release Date
- 1st Aug 2019 (US/Canada), $19.99
- 1st Aug 2019 (UK/EU/AU), £17.99
Down with the sickness
When deciding to bring a popular board game such as Pandemic to a new platform one of the first questions you’ve got to be asking yourself is what can this version add to the already existing game to make it worth a purchase; more specifically, what can the move to digital bring to the table? How do you utilise the...
About The Game
Humanity is on the brink of extinction. As members of an elite disease control team, you’re the only thing standing in the way of the four deadly diseases spreading across the world. You must travel the globe protecting cities, containing infections from spreading, and discovering the cure for each disease. The fate of humanity is in your hands!
In solo or couch co-op mode, you will assemble a team of specialists to save humankind. Each member of the team has their own set of skills that you must use efficiently.
Recruit the Medic to quickly treat diseases, discover a cure faster with the Scientist, or stop infections from spreading with the Quarantine Specialist. Each role opens new possibilities and syncs with the other roles to offer new strategies. Pick from seven available character roles to create your elite team.
Can you save humanity?
- Solo or couch co-op mode: Save humanity on your own or with up to four friends!
- Choose your team from 7 different roles.
- 5 difficulty levels to change the game for newcomers and veterans alike.
- Immersive theme, challenging gameplay, and replayability. Don’t play the same game twice!
- Be ready to face more challenges as new content is coming soon: "On the Brink - Virulent Strain" will spread a new kind of virus into the world. "On the Brink - Roles & Events" will offer you new roles for your team and new events to help you save humanity.