- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Adventure, RPG, Simulation
- Release Date
- 1st Sep 2022
- 1st Sep 2022
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- Xbox One
Review Ooblets - An Adorable Life Sim Full Of Charm, Character, And Dancing
It's nice to meet Oob!
Following six years of development, Glumberland finally presents Ooblets, a quirky, creature-collecting life sim set in a rundown town. But this game offers more than just creature collecting. Between farming, making friends, and busting a move, players are responsible for restoring life to Badgetown and its surrounding areas...
About The Game
New friends are plentiful in Ooblets! Spend your days renovating your farm, raising weird little pals, participating in dance-offs, designing your house, and helping the mayor save Badgetown!
- Customize your character's style with a variety of unique outfits and accessories
- Grow otherworldly crops on your farm, craft treats, and sell them in town
- Build your own team of ooblets to participate in card-based dance battles, level up, and unlock new moves
- Daily challenges, dance tournaments, townsfolk quests, and badges will keep you very busy
- Give gifts and make friends with the kinda-odd residents of Badgetown
- Start with a rundown shack and turn it into a beautiful home with tons of decor and furniture options
- Run your own shop in town selling items you’ve crafted and collected
- Play a plethora of pleasant minigames
- Help the mayor save the town, and unlock the secrets of Oob along the way
- Explore a bunch of regions, like the arcade-filled boardwalk in Port Forward, the spooky swamps of Nullwhere, and the frozen peaks of Tippytop
- (and you can pet the ooblets)
i don't recommend this. it's way too expensive and plays like it's still in alpha early access. it genuinely plays like a mobile game. extremely disappointing.
Tap here to load 1 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...