Sorry, no Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story review yet.
Sorry, no Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story screenshots yet.
V-Rally 4! Guacamelee 2! Everspace!
The latest Nintendo Download update for Europe has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and a comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch Retail - New Releases: V-Rally 4 (BigBen, €49.99 / £44.99) -...
GRIS, Firewatch and more NES games!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and a comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Nintendo Switch retail: Atari Flashback Classics (Atari, Today,...
An old robot named H-34-RT wakes up in a derelict space station orbiting his home planet. His civilization was destroyed long ago by evil O'Xelg, but he has yet to figure that out. After an initial shock, he decides to follow his old defense routines: that means fighting the invaders, even if he is alone now.
Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story is a challenging, squad-based shoot-em-up/bullet hell roguelite.
* Fly through tons of bullets, defeat various enemies and engage challenging bosses, all this to help a lonely robot complete his mission.
* Start out alone, but rescue allies as you progress
* Your allies do not level up by killing enemies. Rather they get stronger once they get to know you and each other better
* Control three ships rather than one! Change you fleet formation to avoid bullets and focus fire
* 2 Player Local Co-Op Support
* Use your ally special abilities to boost your firepower or heal yourself
* Fly through eight different levels, encountering various enemies and fighting your way to the O'Xelg communication base