Sorry, no review of Hyperspace Delivery Service yet.
About The Game
You’ve been hired by the Hyperspace Delivery Service to make a delivery to planet Miridian V.
Located on the other side of explored space, the trip to Miridian V will be a dangerous yet lucrative journey full of mad robots and unpredictable stellar phenomenon.
Can you and your crew survive the trip? Will you die from the dreaded Telunian flu? Hyperspace Delivery Service offers an exciting and strategically challenging journey where you must manage your fuel, oxygen, food, and various other supplies to make your delivery within the target time.
Choose what kind of captain you will be. Work the trade routes, learn to use your crews’ unique attributes, mine for fuel, search for abandoned supplies, fight robot space pirates on the ground in retro FPS, experience thrilling space battles from the bridge of your space ship in retro 3D space shooting action.
Can you make it to Miridian V? See you on the next delivery!
- Retro pixel art graphics
- Name your very own space ship
- Trade with aliens
- Shop at orbiting space stations
- Manage your food, fuel, oxygen, ship repairs, credits, and much more to keep your ship running and crew alive
- Name your crew members and watch them live or die by your decisions
- Original soundtrack using Adlib sound card inspired sounds
- Choose your play style. Work the trade routes, mine for fuel, work missions, and so much more.
- Fight robot pirates in retro FPS game-play
- Directly control your space ship to fend off pirate attacks
- Dodge asteroids!
- Perma-death hard mode
- Help space citizens or leave them to suffer
- Simple to understand with a quick core game loop which offers pick up and play style gaming