Rip and Shred until it is done
If there ever was a genre that was perfect for Switch, it has to be roguelikes. The pick-up-and-play nature of them is perfect for getting a game in on your commute or on your work break. Another ironically great genre for a Nintendo platform is the First Person Shooter, thanks to the inclusion of gyro-aim. Mash these...
- More Details
Accessibility data by Family Gaming Database
Splatoon 3! White Day! Voice of Cards!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch eShop - Highlights: Splatoon 3 (Nintendo, 9th Sep,...
Splatoon 3! Temtem! Disney Dreamlight Valley!
Important: The EU update for this week - rather bizarrely - seems to just focus on the highlights, leaving out every other game release. We'll keep an eye out and see if Nintendo updates its site with anything else and update this post in due course. The latest Nintendo Download update for Europe has...
Splatoon, Monkey Island, JoJo and more!
September is here and it's another action-packed month for the Nintendo Switch. Splatoon 3 is likely to be the main focus for many this month, but there are also plenty of other games worth a look. We've got titles like JoJo and Monkey Island returning. Taiko no Tatsujin and
A "rhythm-action FPS rogue-like"
Awe Interactive has announced it will be celebrating its 2nd year anniversary of the rhythm-action FPS rogue-like BPM: Bullets Per Minute with a Nintendo Switch release. Fans of Nintendo's hybrid system can get ready to "rock 'n' rogue' on 8th September for £19.99/€21.99/$24.99. Playtonic Friends are publishing...
Photosensitive Warning: A small percentage of people may experience seizures when exposed to certain light patterns or images, even with no history of epilepsy or seizures.
BPM is a Rhythm-FPS developed by Awe Interactive.
Fight as a mighty Valkyrie to repel the forces of the underworld from invading the world of Asgard.
In BPM, all of your actions and the actions of your enemies are tied to the beat of the music. Your enemies perform a dance-like sequence of attacks to an epic rock opera. Inspired by retro shooters of the ’90s, it is fast, frenetic and rhythmical. You can double jump, dash, rocket jump and bunny hop to evade your opponents.
Your goal is to reach the end of randomly generated dungeons, collecting different weapons, abilities and items each time you play. These weapons and abilities can radically alter the way you play, making each playthrough unique.
You must defeat 7 bosses to reach the final boss. Each boss moves and attacks in a unique way that you must learn to exploit if you want to succeed. Some attacks require you to jump over fields of lava, some to dodge fast projectiles, some to hold fast for a beat.
Get ready to test your metal with the Overdrive update. New characters, more weapons, a brand-new chapter and all-new difficulty modes: Practice and Hellish.
• Shoot, jump and dodge to the beat while battling hordes of enemies.
• Fight powerful bosses in challenging boss battles that will push you to the edge.
• Explore randomly generated dungeons.
• Choose from 10 different characters with unique strengths and weaknesses.
• Wield a powerful arsenal of weapons, all with different behaviour for firing and reloading to the beat of the soundtrack.
• Battle a diverse array of enemies, each with unique rhythmic behaviours.
• Get overpowered and fire shotgun rockets while flying through the air.
• Utilize abilities that radically alter the way you play the game, from teleport to freezing bolts.
• Equip over 60 items that buff your character in unique and interesting ways.
• Experience an epic rock opera soundtrack.
• Challenge modes for extra gameplay.