Is that a rocket in your pants or are you just pleased to see me?
Modern videogames can be rather depressing sometimes. As the industry becomes evermore concerned with reaching as many gamers as possible in order to generate the most cash, we’ve seen imaginative concepts fall by the wayside as ‘sure fire’ hits fly onto store shelves with...
Exploding onto stores across the UK is SouthPeak Games' fireworks shooter, Big Bang Mini.
In Big Bang Mini, your objective is to destroy wave upon wave of enemies, which in turn lights up the night sky with bursts of colorful fireworks. Use the stylus to dodge enemy fire and debris while collecting stars. Specifically designed with the Nintendo DS...
To celebrating the upcoming release of Big Bang Mini on Nintendo DS, SouthPeak games and Nintendo Life are offering a DS Lite + Big Bang Mini and another four copies of the game for the runners up.
Your objective is to navigate your ship through a brilliant array of lights, dodging intense streams of fireworks. Defeat waves of enemies by deploying...
Just in case you couldn't wait another two weeks, SouthPeak games have throw up a demo of their latest game, Big Bang Mini, onto the Nintendo Channel.
SouthPeak Games is pleased to announce that a demo of Arkedo Studio’s Big Bang Mini for Nintendo DS™ is now available as a free download via the Nintendo Channel on Wii™. The explosive demo...
Your objective is to navigate your ship through a brilliant array of lights, dodging intense streams of fireworks. Defeat waves of enemies by deploying fireworks and performing combo attacks to destroy the traps dropped by enemies. If you miss, your fireworks will turn into falling bullets and create another obstacle you must face.
- Create your own fireworks display using the stylus
- 10 different worlds each with unique art, sound, and design
- Every world contains a different set of rules including new abilities previously unavailable
- Dynamic difficulty – the game adapts to the player’s technique
- Collect the stars dropped by defeated enemies to move on to the next wave
- After each level, design the Final Bouquet – a one-of-a-kind masterpiece that will illuminate the sky
- Co-op play adding to the chaos
- 24 music tracks by “Yubaba, Smith & Fortune” – nominated for “Best Music” in 2007 for Nervous Brickdown at Festival du Jeu Video