Forums

Topic: USA 350th VC game?

Posts 21 to 40 of 74

hylianhalcyon

I'm hoping for Star Fox. I really don't care for Yoshi platformers and I think Super Star Ultra is superior to the original in every way.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and cultural heritage for profit, or as an exercise of power, are barbarians." - George Lucas, 1988

KnucklesSonic8

Mario Party or KSS. Highly doubt it's Yoshi's Island...

KnucklesSonic8

IlikeVideoGames

Actually, I would like to see Blackthorne on VC. I loved that game as a kid. I probably beat that game a hundred thousand times. I miss the SNES days. I guess I could always settle for the GBA version since I have a GBA and Gameboy player on my cube. Oh well for those who have forgotten this game here is the boxart. Thanks Jim Lee for the great artwork.
http://media.strategywiki.org/images/thumb/c/cc/Blackthorne_S...
And a screenshot for added measure.
http://i.neoseeker.com/p/Games/Super_Nintendo/Action/Shooter/...
Fun thing about this game was you could shoot the prisoners you came across and the evil baddies were fun to kill with your guns.

Edited on by IlikeVideoGames

IlikeVideoGames

blackknight77

Aenaida wrote:

Vaynard wrote:

Seeing as Mario Party and Mario Tennis is coming this year i say one of those.

Source?

Anyway, I say it'll be Kirby Super Star.

No source, this is all speculation for now.

Edited on by blackknight77

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

Rapadash6

Well, I hope for Yoshi's Island but considering Japan hasn't even gotten it yet, that's not likely to happen. Though I'm confident we'll see it at some point this year. I think there are two games above all others that stand out and are possible 350th game releases and those are Kirby Super Star and Castlevania: Rondo of Blood. I'd peg Super Star as more likely because it's a first party title but no one can deny the importance of releasing Rondo of Blood. I guess we'll find out for sure in March.

Future Wii purchases:
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Metroid: Other M
Zelda Wii
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Sin and Punishment 2

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

We'll probably get NES Ultimate Basketball, just in time for March Madness.

Edited on by The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

AllstarsforVC

Super mario all- stars or mario party 2

Currently playing: Mario Tennis! Also playing, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and F-Zero X.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Tony wrote:

Aenaida wrote:

Vaynard wrote:

Seeing as Mario Party and Mario Tennis is coming this year i say one of those.

Source?

Anyway, I say it'll be Kirby Super Star.

No source, this is all speculation for now.

Yeah sorry guys it is just speculation. I had heard from somebody else and I thought they had a source, but I was wrong. Sorry about that

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

jhuhn

VC game #350 will be either Sonic & Knuckles, Final Fantasy II (IV), or Ogre Battle 64.

Edited on by jhuhn

I need my puppet princess.

Twitter:

JTC-Pingas

I hope it's either Sonic & Knuckles or Yoshi's Island.

JTC-Pingas

Pepe

Ihope it's Jackal for NES, Chrono Trigger for SNES or any other Megaman for NES!!!

Pepe

Bass_X0

I wouldn't really hope for games yet to be ESRB rated until they are rated. Okay, so sometimes games do get released the day after they get rated such was the case with Indiana Jones but even so, I'd prefer to wait for the rating before wanting the game.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

DarkRetroFan64

jhuhn wrote:

VC game #350 will be either Sonic & Knuckles, Final Fantasy II (IV), or Ogre Battle 64.

Sonic & Knuckles came out as #347, and Final Fantasy IV came out as #349 so that eliminates those possibilities.

DarkRetroFan64

CanisWolfred

Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad

PLEASE BE IRONCLAD!!!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Chrono_Cross

Mickeymac wrote:

Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad Please be Ironclad

PLEASE BE IRONCLAD!!!

Whats Ironclad?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

StarBoy91

@Chrono - a horizontal shmup that was exclusively released for the Neo Geo console back in Japan back in the nineties. It's recently been released in the European VC, perhaps it'll show up in the North American VC sometime soon?

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

CanisWolfred

Chrono+Cross wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

PLEASE BE IRONCLAD!!!

Whats Ironclad?

It's a Jap-only shmup. ME WANTS!!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Chrono_Cross

I YouTube'd it and hell yeah, I want it too. It reminds me of Contra a little too much. (The overall graphics and explosions are what I mean.)
This is on my most-wanted list.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.