Forums

Topic: USA 350th VC game?

Posts 41 to 60 of 74

DarkRetroFan64

After checking wikipedia at the list of VC games in Japan, and the list of VC games scheduled to come out in USA, these are the candidates: Castlevania Rondo of Blood, Ogre Battle 64, Kirby Super Star, MegaMan 4 (Maybe), and (Dear God, It Better NOT Be This Stupid Game) Clayfighter 63 1/3. In the future they need the rest of the NES Megamans, Megaman 7 (SNES), The Megaman X 1-3, Yoshi's Island (4 SURE) Starfox, Final Fantasy 6 (SNES, Originally labeled in the US as 3), Doom SNES, Splatterhouse 3, Contra, TMNT Turtles in Time SNES, DK64, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Earthbound, and of course, CONKER'S BAD FUR DAY!!! I know though, for various reasons some of those listed will never be released due to liscensing issues =(

DarkRetroFan64

CanisWolfred

Chrono+Cross wrote:

I YouTube'd it and hell yeah, I want it too. It reminds me of Contra a little too much. (The overall graphics and explosions are what I mean.)
This is on my most-wanted list.

Always happy to induct another member into the "We want Ironclad" Club.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Storm_Owl

its ether
1: Ironclad
2: Caslevania Rondo of Blood
3: Ogre Battle 64
4: Kirby Superstar
5: Mega Man 4

But for me I say its Ogre Battle 64 or Castlevania Rondo of Blood

This account is dead move along please.

suburban_sensei

More than anything I want Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. I own Kirby Super Star Ultra for the DS, so I could care less if that hits the VC, but if it's not Yoshi's Island...I hope MAYBE a good N64 game hits the service.

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

Cheezy

I posit Rondo Of Blood.

Who Are You?

StarBoy91

Akumajou Dracula X Chi no Rondo [Japanese nomenclatures FTW!!!!] is a good candidate.
I'm also hoping for SoulBlazer and Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.

To each their own

Saber

I sure hope not its another megaman game because I already have the Collection on my gamecube XD
I mean why pay ten bucks for one megaman game on the VC if the whole anniversary collection is like 15 bucks at gamestop ?

Rondo of blood would be a nice addition to the VC in my opinion because I don't want to cough up 200 bucks for a psp to play dracula x chronicles.

SSBB: 1634-4624-0179

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Donkey Kong Arcade, please oh please.

It would be perfect, because I get off for spring break on Wednesday.

Edited on by The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

TheLonelyGamer

I would want Star Fox to be the 350th VC game, because if it DOES come to VC, it would be a huge milestone (it would be the first Super FX game to ever come to VC), and that means more Super FX games would come to VC too, such as Stunt Race FX. It doesn't matter for me though, I've got Star Fox on my SNES.

Edited on by TheLonelyGamer

MetalMario

__Suburban_Sensei wrote:

More than anything I want Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. I own Kirby Super Star Ultra for the DS, so I could care less if that hits the VC, but if it's not Yoshi's Island...I hope MAYBE a good N64 game hits the service.

Yoshi's Island. Definitely.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

I think tomorrow we may know until Nintendo decides to skip this week. I guess that it may be either the King of fighters 95 or Rondo of blood.

wiiplayer26

I really hoping for The Return of Ishtar for our 350th game. But its very very unlikely. Because its obviously going to be a nintendo published game.

[19:46] wiiplayer26 joined the conversation
[19:47] PhoenixSage: It is teh twenty-sixth wii player. Howdy

"Defend the Underatted, when you know they have nothing wrong with them" Thats my motto.

My official theme song can be found in this video.

http://www.yout...

ItsFuzzyPickles

Why do people think Castlevania: Rondo of Blood will be an good candiate? Tell me. The game has not been listed for an March, 2010 release, so I would rule it out if I were you.

The only two titles I can see coming are either Megaman 4 or Ogre Battle 64: Person of the Lordly Caliber.

Edited on by ItsFuzzyPickles

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

wiiplayer26

zezhyrule wrote:

Zelda: Link to the Past! (We could only hope...)

That's Already on The VC.

[19:46] wiiplayer26 joined the conversation
[19:47] PhoenixSage: It is teh twenty-sixth wii player. Howdy

"Defend the Underatted, when you know they have nothing wrong with them" Thats my motto.

My official theme song can be found in this video.

http://www.yout...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.