Forums

Topic: USA 350th VC game?

Posts 1 to 20 of 74

Storm_Owl

we have 342 games on the US shop now in about 8 Weeks we will have the 350th vc game i think it is going to be Kirby Superstar

This account is dead move along please.

y2josh

Final Fantasy 2

y2josh

Objection

My preferences would be...Kirby Superstar, Super Mario All-Stars, or Megaman 64. Yeah, something along those lines.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

ganondwarf16

Starfox, yoshi's island, or mario party would be good but unfortunately none are confirmed

ganondwarf has always been short

blackknight77

I think it will be either Kirby Superstar or Mario Tennis

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

JTC-Pingas

Yoshi's Island.

JTC-Pingas

TwilightV

Harvest Moon 64!

TwilightV

Tails

Yoshis Island Please Yoshi Needs some love. eithier that or Kirby Super Star for SNES.

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ItsFuzzyPickles

If the one-game week is continuation, we will see the 350th Virtual Console game on March 8, 2010 (Yes, I check the calender). These are possible canidates in my opinion:

1. Pro Wrestling (Nintendo Entertainment System): This game has had an ESRB rating for an long, long time. Prehaps Nintendo will finally stop and release this game. However, it is not highly requested, so I doubt we'll see it anytime soon.

2. Mega Man IV (Nintendo Entertainment System): Released around Mega Man 10's release, considering Capcom recent return in VC support, being one of the most prominent Wii supporter to this day, and high demands for the game, it looks like Capcom would want to revisit the franchise in the NES day and pull this one out.

3. Sonic & Knuckles (Sega Genesis): This game has also been in high demands and Sega is an big Wii supporter. The Sega Genesis has more games then the SNES and N64 combined on the Virtual Console. Sega looks to want to do one Sega Genesis games every month, so if we don't see it in February, I can suspect this to be an 350th game.

4. Final Fantasy IV/II (Super Nintendo Entertainment System): Square Enix promised an Q1 2010 released for North America and has confirmed that the game will be on the Virtual Console. It also has an ESRB rating. While this isn't too likely for Europe, North American should get there hands soon. Considering that the Spring Equniox doesn't appear until March 20th, March 8th falls into an Winter 2010 release, and it will probably be released earlier. IF the game isn't released in February, it makes it one of the more likely games to be the 350th VC game.

5. Kirby Super Stars (Super Nintendo Entertainment System): The only likely major (Pro Wrestling doesn't count) Nintendo game to be the 350th Virtual Console game, it's also one of the most likely. First off, it's an Nintendo published game and they are usually a milestone game. Secondly, it has been highly requested by fans. Third, it has already been released in Japan as the 500th Virtual Console title (In October, 2009). And most importantly, no legal bull**** (Earthbound), no possible emulation issues (Star Fox and Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, and Nintendo probably doesn't want and previously 3rd party N64 title being released as the 350th (Ogre Battle 64: Person of the Lordly Caliber). And before anyone tells me it had an remake, that didn't stop Japan from getting the game.

6. A game nobody cares about. Enough said (But seriously, why would Nintendo do that for an milestone title? Oh wait, it happen to Australia, but they're more focused on Europe).

7. Introduction of MSX support: Unlikely, but if so, this is probably how Konami will renforce VC support.

I can easily rule out some titles as well that has already been mentioned:

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island: No evidence of an VC release, plus possible emulation issues. And we're certantly not getting an Nintendo-published title game before Japan (Pilotwings didn't count because it was released in Europe first).

Mario Tennis: No emulation issues, which is good, but there are no evidence for an Virtual Console release either. An 2010 release is uncertain.

Star Fox: No evidence of seeing an Virtual Console release, plus possible emulation issues.

Mario Party: There are no evidence of us seeing an Virtual Console release. Also, Nintendo 64 games take forever to get released.

Harvest Moon: It's been a long time since we've seen an Virtual Console game from Natsume. Also, no evidence of an Virtual Console release and we have yet to see an 3rd-party Nintendo 64 title.

Just decided to toss in my two cents.

Edited on by ItsFuzzyPickles

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Yoshi's Island!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Seeing as Mario Party and Mario Tennis is coming this year i say one of those.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Aenaida

Vaynard wrote:

Seeing as Mario Party and Mario Tennis is coming this year i say one of those.

Source?

Anyway, I say it'll be Kirby Super Star.

I feel my mind dissolving around...
-
A Backloggery in progress.

StarBoy91

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.