Forums

Topic: The Weekly Mario Kart Wii Race Party topic!

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 1,647

Devil_Hunter_Dante

Yeah, I have played online about 15 hours but I do not have any actual Wii Code Friends. If anyone wants to add me go right ahead.
Mario Kart Wii - 3179-7989-3654
Is there a certain day everyone plays ?

Devil_Hunter_Dante

y2josh

@Machu: I may next Sunday. I have before when SS first started this thread, but got busy as of late. If i wake up early enough I'll join the fun.

y2josh

Mange

I´ll add you in a minute Devil Hunter Dante. Just got to find out who gets booted from my roster this time. It has happened earlier to Irken and Jerichoholic Josh. Let me know when you are joining again and I will add you back.

Mange

Machu

@Josh: Drop your code between now and then and we'll hopefully see you Sunday.

@DevilDude: ty 4 the code, I'll add thee tomorrow. And it's 9pm (UK time) on Sunday and Wednesday's.

Rawr!

irken004

Mange wrote:

I´ll add you in a minute Devil Hunter Dante. Just got to find out who gets booted from my roster this time. It has happened earlier to Irken and Jerichoholic Josh. Let me know when you are joining again and I will add you back.

I'm offended! O well lol you can add me again later.

irken004

Mange wrote:

I'm offended! O well lol you can add me again later.

Mange

@irken004: You are readded.

I´ll be racin for a while.. if anybody feels like joining in.

Edited on by Mange

Mange

y2josh

Mange wrote:

Yeah, I quit playing before. I'll hook my Wii up and find my friend code before Sunday and if there's room Sunday I'll have you all tasting my tailpipe

y2josh

Twilight_Crow

@Mange
Thanks for the races , sorry I had to leave, too much homework , I won't be able to join this wednesday, I have a class to attend.
I hope to see you all next Sunday

@y2josh
I'm glad you're back , now, if you could just post your FC again, everything will be just fine.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Mange

@Terra_&_Devil_Hunter_Dante:
Add Me, Machu, Twilight Crow, Outrunner and Alza. We are the most common racers as today. We usually meet Worldwide (just join one of us), when we are 4 or more somebody (usually Machu) creates a private room. You will be noticed in game between races if there is a private room opened. We also use http://tinychat.com/nlwmkr for better communication.

Edited on by Mange

Mange

Machu

Yeah whatever Terra, heard it all before.

I'll defo be on tomorrow (I've said that before), I'm not laming out this time (I've said that before), see you all tomorrow (I mean it this time).

Rawr!

Machu

Stuff most definitely happens. np dude

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Dazran303

My friend code is in my sig now, let me know if you add me and I'll add you straight back

Dazran303

Nintendo Network ID: Dazran3o3 | Twitter:

Machu

Dazran303... added.

Rawr!

Mange

Dazran303... added.

Mange

Jrdnram98

Hi Everyone

My Friend Codes:
Mario Kart Wii: 1805-5827-7014: Chris
Tetris Party 1934-8742-3550: Chris
Water Warfare 3266-3035-5049: Jrdnram98
Onslaught 3695-5807-3286: Chris
Guitar Hero 3 1720-2074-0236
Wii System Code and GH5 :7688-5977-3494-8827

castajo26

Im playing right now!

Wii FC: 8757 1968 7240 4655
Brawl FC: 5241 1589 4352 Nick: Casta
MoHH2 Wii - EA Persona: castajo26
Mario Kart Wii FC: 1375 8388 3586 Nick: 'KrUxXx
CoD WaW FC: 1934 4427 0100 Nick: [D3L]KrUxXx
CoD: MWR: 4408 0180 2538 Nick: KrUxXx

Mange

Who is gonna show up this evening?

Mange

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.