gamerboy

gamerboy

I don't know how the green stars and I only have 117 stars

gamerboy

Collinhall

You get them by getting all 120 stars AND beating bowser

Kirbys will eat your soul at night.

Collinhall

But does anyone know if you replay old challenges that are harder, or new challenges in old galaxies?

gamerboy

What I ment to say is I don't know how the green stars work and I have 117 stars

gamerboy

MetalMario

Green Stars are purely exploration. They are hidden, and you have to find them on the level. Some are hard to find, some are in tough spots, and some are both. Also, when they are nearby, you can hear them.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

gamerboy

I don't know if there are any old challenges or or any old galaxys

gamerboy

gamerboy

What happens when you get all the green stars

gamerboy

gamerboy

Becaause I haven't got any of the green stars

gamerboy

Adam

Stop spamming.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Philip_J_Reed

weirdadam wrote:

Stop spamming.

Correct. This isn't the first time you've been warned, gamerboy. Give folks a chance to respond before you bump threads, and use the "edit" button if you want to add to something you've already said.

Do otherwise at your own risk. 'kay?

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

gamerboy

Does anyone know how the green stars work

gamerboy

Adam

I don't know personally, but my friend the internet can probably help you more than asking the same damn question repeatedly int his thread. Try this.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

SuperMarioFan96

Well, I guess I'm not as far in as some other people on here....

Anyway, I just got to the final Bowser fight (as in, the one you do after getting 70 stars), and it was so much fun. I won't spoil, but I am very impressed.

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

Collinhall

Yeah, just when you think "THAT WAS IT!" It happens...

Philip_J_Reed

I beat the game with the 70 star minimum requirement (I just wanted to unlock everything before I started grabbing the many stars I missed) and I can say that the final level was really great. Such a wonderful way of integrating many mechanisms introduced throughout the game. I was very satisfied by that.

I'm going to mention something about the ending here, which won't be a spoiler for anyone who's ever played a Super Mario game ever, but...you've been warned. Extraordinarily minor spoiler alert...

...when I beat it and (SPOILER!) rescued the Princess, I found it funny that Mario made that whole journey, and presumably took her home on, a big flying carving of his own head. And she doesn't mention it or ask about it or anything.

If I rescued a friend of mine from some grave danger, I'm sure she'd be glad to see me, yes...but if I did it on a gigantic floating effigy of myself, I wonder if her gratitude would prevent her from asking me what the hell I've gotten up to lately.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

MetalMario

After you get the Green Stars, you unlock the Grandmaster Galaxy, which has the last 2 Stars on it.

You simply have to find the Green Stars on the stages.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

warioswoods

@Chicken Brutus

Mario's relationship with his Princess is in the classic tradition of courtly love, like that between a knight and his noble lady. It's inherent in the rules that she remain distant, so that her idealized, unattainable image will continue to inspire selfless acts of courage by him.

Sadly, if the Princess actually came down from that pedestal and took Mario back to her chamber, the whole thing might fall apart, and he'd suddenly no longer have that power of longing for an ideal, after which his spectacular jumps would become short and mortal.

Bowser knows all this, and continues to play the part required of him in order for the kingdom's psychosexual order to remain intact. He's not such a bad guy after all, just a necessary evil.

Edited on by warioswoods

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

gamerboy

The last battle between bowser is easy but the level is hard for me for some wierd reason yeah that acually is true if there was no such thing as evil there would be no such thing as good

Edited on by gamerboy

gamerboy

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.