Forums

Topic: November 7th,2011 NA VC Predictions

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

mariofan5000

LOL,I just had to do this.

Edited on by mariofan5000

mariofan5000

Noire

It's too far away from December 2012 to be Earthbound, so I'm gonna say Mario's Missing, a game in the grand Nintendo tradition of releasing games nobody ever wanted.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

JTC-Pingas

Home Improvement
Custer's Revenge
Superman 64
Action 52

JTC-Pingas

y2josh

We're going to get 55 games on that day???!!!???!!! SWEEEEET!!! Oh... wait... nevermind

y2josh

Noire

JTCPingas09, your knowledge of awful games far surpasses mine.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

JTC-Pingas

@ PhoenixSage: What awful games do you have knowledge of?

JTC-Pingas

Noire

Not too many. I do my best to stay away from them. Mario's Missing is, unfortunately, one of the ones I have played. I know Superman 64 and Custer's Revenge, but I've never played Home Improvement and have no idea what Action 52 is.

JTC-Pingas

Action 52 has like 52 random cruddy games on 1 cartridge. I saw a video on Youtube for the Genesis version. I believe there's also an NES version.

JTC-Pingas

Noire

Wow. One crappy game is enough for me, but 52? I'm glad I never heard of it.

It's too bad I can't nominate GCN games. I would have instantly thrown out Shadow the Hedgehog. That game was so laughably bad. "Where's that damn FOURTH Chaos Emerald!?" always cracks me up.

JTC-Pingas

I've never played Shadow the Hedgehog. But Sonic games are not supposed to have swearing in them.

JTC-Pingas

Noire

Shadow the Hedgehog was awful, so don't feel left out. The swearing turned me off in the game at first, but that line always makes me laugh. The funniest part about it was that the subtitles had FOURTH emphasized when Shadow himself didn't emphasize it at all.

ItsFuzzyPickles

I'll try to be reasonable. It'll be either these games mentioned below:
1. Goldeneye 007 (Nintendo 64)
2. Banjo-Kazooie (Nintendo 64)
3. TMNT: Tournament Fighter (Sega Genesis)
4. Mortal Kombat 3 (Super Nintendo Entertainment System)
5. Ducktales (Nintendo Entertainment System)
6. NiGHTS: Into Dreams (Sega Saturn)
7. Rambo: First Blood Part II (Sega Master System)
8. Fantasia (Sega Genesis/Megadrive)
9. Bionic Commando (Commondore 64)
10. Super Bomerman 3 (Super Nintendo Entertainment System)
11. Street Fighter II (TurboGrafx-16)
12. The King of Fighters: Mark of the Wolves (Neo Geo)
13. X-Men Vs. Street Fighters (Virtual Console Arcade)
14. Mother (Nintendo Entertainment System)
15. Resident Evil 2 (Nintendo 64)

These are good predictions.

Edited on by ItsFuzzyPickles

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Cheezy

Again, I say...Super Smash Bros

Who Are You?

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.