Forums

Topic: Metroid Prime Trilogy Friend Vouchers

Posts 101 to 120 of 230

SomeBitTripFan

@Ideal_Hero: Do you need any? I'll trade if you have some also. My FC is 7004-0897-7160-9648.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

SomeBitTripFan

I just added you. Thanks for the ninja-speed response.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

SomeBitTripFan

@Ideal_Hero: I have Trilogy, tin case and all. How many vouchers do you have? I have 17 on one file and 1 on the other.

Just Someloggery

Ideal_Hero

I currently have 14. I lost three. What's strange is that it is currently saying that you don't have save data for the Trilogy. Is your WiiConnect 24 configured?

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

Ideal_Hero

I've tried sending you a message to see if a solid connection has been formed. Let me know when you are fully ready.

SomeBitTripFan

I might not be ready until very late tonight (2 or 3 EST). So do whatever you want. I won't be ready anytime soon unless otherwise.

Just Someloggery

SomeBitTripFan

I'm ready now and sent 3 vouchers. I'll send more if you need any.

Just Someloggery

Ideal_Hero

It does not indicate that they have arrived or that you even have save data for the Trilogy. I don't understand what's wrong. Is my name in white on the Friend vouchers page?

SomeBitTripFan

@Ideal_Hero:

Yes it is in white. I got your message too. Try checking your settings. Everything is working fine on my end.

Just Someloggery

SomeBitTripFan

@Ideal_Hero:

I need 17, but you don't need to rush and get 3 more. 14 would be great.

Just Someloggery

sdk2k9

Is any one still sending friend vouchers for Metroid Prime 3 Corupption (PAL Version) not the Metroid Prime Trilogy version.

I've got Eleven so far and my Wii number is 7686-6866-0968-0203.

Please someone reply back.

sdk2k9

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.