Forums

Topic: Black Ops reviews and discussions

Posts 161 to 180 of 250

CanisWolfred

turtlelink wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Eh, I'm going back to Modern Warfare 2. Thanks for screwing it up Treyarch.

You have the PS3 version, right?

Right you are.

Well that explains it I suppose. Sorry the ruined the PS3 version, man, unless you have other complaints, of which I'd love to hear.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

turtlelink

Lol not a complaint but a lag incident.
I assume that when you're the host you lag the least. Apparently after a host migration, everyone else froze in spot and I was the only one moving. It was awesome because all my shots counted and I completed the Perfectionist Challenge (empty a clip without missing a shot.) that match. XD

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

CanisWolfred

turtlelink wrote:

I assume that when you're the host you lag the least. Apparently after a host migration, everyone else froze in spot and I was the only one moving. It was awesome because all my shots counted and I completed the Perfectionist Challenge (empty a clip without missing a shot.) that match. XD

That sounds like a very good thing. So why are you going back to MW2?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

turtlelink

Mickeymac wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

That sounds like a very good thing. So why are you going back to MW2?

Just too much crap is happening in the multiplayer. Little things like RC-XDs buzz killing me every 10 seconds and getting killed by a guy who I was shooting at first from the back. Big things are the Lag, barely any host migrations, and my PS3 freezing.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

The_Fox

After reading all of the problems with the PS3 version I feel the urge to try that version out. Surely it can't be as bad as is being reported. Right?

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Chrono_Cross

I`m thinking about going back to Reflex but I`m afraid no one really plays it these days.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

irken004

Chrono Cross wrote:

I`m thinking about going back to Reflex but I`m afraid no one really plays it these days.

There's plenty of Reflex players online, I'm one of them

Chrono_Cross

@Mickeymac
I have Black Ops But sadly after prestiging its getting really old really fast...

@Irken
I still have you as a friend, lol. I just need the game and I`ll be online.

Just for you.

sandpiper

Z.Bone wrote:

@ caelett, I've adjusted everything I could in the control menu but never saw any aim assist.

Therein lies your problem, dude. Aim Assist is the very first option in the "Options" menu, not the "Controls" menu.

sandpiper

SkullMan

Z.Bone wrote:

You can't handle the wiimote. And if my argument was the dumbest argument you've ever heard, you must only argue with geniuses. It's an opinion. I hate dual analog but I will own you with the wiimote.

LOL. You will never get the chance to ever own anyone since no one plays on the wii...well you can own all 100 people playing, but once you step up to where the big boys roll you would start crying I fear. I love my wii, but for COD games it is not the system of choice. I hate the mouse and keyboard for shooters, and the wiimote is a step in an interesting direction which sony move just took a big step forward to true one to one movement...but alas nothing beats the good ol' dual analog sticks when it comes to FPS.

I'm bold enough to say that even if I did own the game on wii, I would still own you.

Send me the best you've got. Send me your strongest machines. The fight my brother fought, here, now, will end with me.

Z_Bone

caelett wrote:

z wrote:

@ caelett, I've adjusted everything I could in the control menu but never saw any aim assist.

Therein lies your problem, dude. Aim Assist is the very first option in the "Options" menu, not the "Controls" menu.

Oh man. I didn't know that. Thanks for the help.

Do the Mario!

Z_Bone

SkullMan wrote:

I hate the mouse and keyboard for shooters, and the wiimote is a step in an interesting direction which sony move just took a big step forward to true one to one movement...but alas nothing beats the good ol' dual analog sticks when it comes to FPS.

I'm bold enough to say that even if I did own the game on wii, I would still own you.

You're funny. And I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that nothing beats dual analog. Go play your Halo. You're talking nonsense.

Do the Mario!

Ravage

SkullMan wrote:

z wrote:

You can't handle the wiimote. And if my argument was the dumbest argument you've ever heard, you must only argue with geniuses. It's an opinion. I hate dual analog but I will own you with the wiimote.

LOL. You will never get the chance to ever own anyone since no one plays on the wii...well you can own all 100 people playing, but once you step up to where the big boys roll you would start crying I fear. I love my wii, but for COD games it is not the system of choice. I hate the mouse and keyboard for shooters, and the wiimote is a step in an interesting direction which sony move just took a big step forward to true one to one movement...but alas nothing beats the good ol' dual analog sticks when it comes to FPS.

Wow, you just knocked the best way to play an FPS ever. Not to mention saying that there are 100 people playing the game on Wii...? What is this non-sense!
You've gone mad, my good sir!

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Aviator

SkullMan wrote:

Shooters with dual analog are the norm, and they feel comfortable and right we've been playing shooters with dual analog for over 10 years now.

And we've been playing shooters with a keyboard and mouse for over 20 years.
They are the norm.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Spoony_Tech

Modern warfare reflex sold over a million copies and assuming that just half of those people were online seems like a strong community to me. I still to this day would not have a problem finding any games online. There is no reason to think that black opps for the Wii wont sell the same. I for one want to get this game and take it online. As for the control argument. Its all preference. I prefer the Wii remote and can't ever go back to analog controls again. For some people mouse and keyboard is the only way. Its really all in what you want to try out for control set ups. Most people wont change what was not broke for them but the more options the better in my opinion.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

but once you step up to where the big boys roll you would start crying I fear.
Like the 10 year olds who use mics on XBOX Live screaming and complaining? Yeap. Thems gamers are pretty big boys. LOLOLOL

you will never get the chance to ever own anyone since no one plays on the wii...well you can own all 100 people playing
I don't know whether to take you serious or not...

But to the rest of your post, uh, you do know that Black Ops on Wii does support Dual Analog right?

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.

The_Fox

Let's just all agree that both systems have a quality version of the game and not focus on petty things.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

theblackdragon

The Fox wrote:

Let's just all agree that both systems have a quality version of the game and not focus on petty things.

this. it would be a wise choice for all involved if the bickering were to end.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.