Forums

Topic: Wii U Recommendations Thread

Posts 281 to 300 of 996

rockodoodle

Tekkin and Madden- might be able to find those pretty cheap on Amazon.......

sinanziric wrote:

Guys help me buy few good games for £200

My Library includes:

1. New Super Mario Brothers U
2. Pikmin 3
3. Need For Speed Most Wanted U
4. Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD
5. Sonic all star racing transformed
6. Call of duty black ops 2
7.NBA 2k13
8. Darksiders 2
9. Trine 2
10. BIT TRIP RUNNER 2
11. Star Wars pinball

I am going digital only, what should I buy?
I was thinking about

1. Wonderful 101
2. Sonic Lost Worlds
3. Super Mario 3D Land (well this one is for sure)
4. ___________
5. ___________

What to add in these 2 spots? I am undecided... (p.s. I love all good games, I am not genre oriented so I am undecided)

rockodoodle

Skjeva

Can anybody recommend a motion plus adapter from ebay/dealextreme, or are they all the same?

Skjeva

CanisWolfred

Skjeva wrote:

Can anybody recommend a motion plus adapter from ebay/dealextreme, or are they all the same?

I don't know if there are any besides the official one, but if there is, just go with the official one:

Untitled

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Skjeva

I cant seem to find the original one anywhere. I guess it has expired, as all the new wiimotes since 2010 or so have motion plus integrated.

Also, price is an issue. So I was hoping some of you had experience with some cheap third party ones.

Skjeva

DefHalan

So I have $18 dollars on my Wii U. What should I get out of this list?

Pokemon Rumble U - $17.99
Double Dragon (NES) - $4.99
The Legend of The Mystical Ninja (SNES) - $7.99
Mega Man (NES) - $4.99
Mega Man 2 (NES) - $4.99
Mega Man 3 (NES) - $4.99
TNT Racers - Nitro Machines Edition - $7.99
CastleStorm - $9.99

TANK TANK TANK DLC:
Monster Battle / Industrial Complex - $3.99
Story Mission - $9.99

Zen Pinball 2 DLC:
Mavel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles Pack - $9.99
Mavel Pinball: Original Pack - $9.99

BIT.Trip Runner 2 DLC:
Good Friends Character Pack - $2.99

Batman Arkham Origins DLC:
Black Mask Challenge Pack - $1.99
Initiation - $6.99

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

mcgill94

I'm looking for a multiplayer game for my kids and their friends for X-Mas. I need something suitable for casual gamers aged 4 to 10, so nothing too difficult. Games which they like? Nintendo Land and Mario Kart. Games which are too challenging for some of them? Super Mario. Those platform games just require too much dexterity for little kids. I was thinking of the Disney Infinity bundle but does it play well with 4 people?

mcgill94

rockodoodle

zen pinball is really cool- I'd give star wars a chance too but the marvel ones are cool

DefHalan wrote:

So I have $18 dollars on my Wii U. What should I get out of this list?

Pokemon Rumble U - $17.99
Double Dragon (NES) - $4.99
The Legend of The Mystical Ninja (SNES) - $7.99
Mega Man (NES) - $4.99
Mega Man 2 (NES) - $4.99
Mega Man 3 (NES) - $4.99
TNT Racers - Nitro Machines Edition - $7.99
CastleStorm - $9.99

TANK TANK TANK DLC:
Monster Battle / Industrial Complex - $3.99
Story Mission - $9.99

Zen Pinball 2 DLC:
Mavel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles Pack - $9.99
Mavel Pinball: Original Pack - $9.99

BIT.Trip Runner 2 DLC:
Good Friends Character Pack - $2.99

Batman Arkham Origins DLC:
Black Mask Challenge Pack - $1.99
Initiation - $6.99

rockodoodle

HeroOfCybertron

Can anyone give their impression on Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures, it's on sale for $20 in the eshop and I was thinking of buying it?

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

MeanMustacheMan

I'm receiving a Wii U for Christmas. I'm getting the Wind Waker HD bundle along with Pikmin 3 and Super Mario 3D World. What other games would you recommend me getting? Is Earthbound a good game? I've always wanted to check it out.

3DS Friend Code: 0920-1209-5126

JetForceSetGrind

MeanMustacheMan wrote:

I'm receiving a Wii U for Christmas. I'm getting the Wind Waker HD bundle along with Pikmin 3 and Super Mario 3D World. What other games would you recommend me getting? Is Earthbound a good game? I've always wanted to check it out.

Earthbound's amazing but it's not the best game ever made, don't listen to the retro gaming hipster community there. You should definitely check it out.

Try Lego City Undercover.

JetForceSetGrind

Icarus423

If I were to just play single player, should I get Wind Waker HD or Super Mario 3d World? OH and I've never played Wind Waker before.

Edited on by Icarus423

Icarus423

Nintendo Network ID: Icarus423

she_gamer

Icarus423 wrote:

If I were to just play single player, should I get Wind Waker HD or Super Mario 3d World? OH and I've never played Wind Waker before.

You won't regret purchasing either. Both are very solid games. It really depends on whether you feel like a fast paced, action type game (Mario), or a story type adventure (Zelda). I could do with both, personally. As far as single player in Mario 3D world, I've only played cooperatively so far, but I think it would still be great solo.

she_gamer

Nintendo Network ID: she_gamer

biomadd

Icarus423 wrote:

Depends on what you like.I think getting a used wind waker on g-cube and 3d world on wii u would be a wise choice

biomadd

Nintendo Network ID: biomadd

biomadd

MeanMustacheMan wrote:

Sonic Lost World maybe? To be honest you got the 3 best titles out so far.

biomadd

Nintendo Network ID: biomadd

cookiex

MeanMustacheMan wrote:

I'm receiving a Wii U for Christmas. I'm getting the Wind Waker HD bundle along with Pikmin 3 and Super Mario 3D World. What other games would you recommend me getting?

Wonderful 101 and Rayman Legends.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Skjeva

MeanMustacheMan wrote:

If you are over 17 years old, I will recommend ZombU. Its a great game and a bargain theae days.

Skjeva

Tobiaku

How many GB does Windwaker HD and DuckTales remastered takes?

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

carlc

Just got a wii u for xmas, not sure to get WindWaker or Rayman Legends. Beat WW on the GC, favorite zelda behind both 64 games. Love platformers like Mario Super Meat Boy and Rayman Origins. Cant spend $ on both now, not worried either since the game releases in the next few months are so slim ill have time to get the other one sooner than later. Someone help persuade me in one direction or the other.

3ds FC: 1134-7631-4695. Currently playing Pokemon Y
Wii U - NNID: craz-e-carl

HeroOfCybertron

Not sure if I should ask this question here or not or if there another topic, I have a question about the game Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 that's on sale in the eshop, I've seen screenshots that seem like in order to play you need to hold the Wii remote in your right hand is there an option to switch it so you can switch control to your left hand, I'm handicapped and I can't hold things in my right hand very well?

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic