Forums

Topic: Wii U Recommendations Thread

Posts 301 to 320 of 996

SCRAPPER392

What are your guys' thoughts on Dues Ex for Wii U? I've heard countless praise for the game, but I can never bring myself to buy it, for some reason... I got the $50 on the eShop, and that's the only game I can think of that I would want, right now.

Also, I've never played this game on any system, so does this definitive version mean I'm gonna crap my pants, because it's so awesome? Thanks.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Tobiaku

CanisWolfred wrote:

Ducktales takes up ~750 MB, while Zelda Wind Waker HD takes up 1792 MB.

Thanks, that was an huge relife ^^

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

SCRAPPER392

So I ended up impulse buying Deus Ex. Now, I'm trying to decide between Toki Tori 2+ or something else...

Qwest

Tobiaku

SCAR392 wrote:

So I ended up impulse buying Deus Ex. Now, I'm trying to decide between Toki Tori 2+ or something else...

I can recomend Ducktales, its a great game

Tobiaku

Skjeva

SCAR392 wrote:

Let me know what you think about Deus Ex as Im torn between that and RE: revelations.

Skjeva

SCRAPPER392

Skjeva wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Let me know what you think about Deus Ex as Im torn between that and RE: revelations.

Get Deus Ex. I have both, and Deus Ex is definitely the better game, IMO. I bought RE: Revelations when it was on sale for $20 and used a $5 promo code. That games was worth it too, but I got it for $15. There's also not that many players online for RE(Raid Mode), which is a pretty big part of the game, IMO.

Qwest

Pokefanmum82

wondering if disney infinity is worth getting? it's 49.99 on sale at eb games. the other game i was thinking of getting is the marvel avengers battle for earth. is it any good?

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

SCRAPPER392

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

wondering if disney infinity is worth getting? it's 49.99 on sale at eb games. the other game i was thinking of getting is the marvel avengers battle for earth. is it any good?

I heard that the Marvel game wasn't that great. The Lego Marvel game is ok, I've read.

I would get Disney Infinity, TBH.

Qwest

XFsWorld

@Pokefanmum82 Yeah what @SCAR392 said. Perhaps if you want a great MARVEL game, get LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes.

3DS FC: 5413-0049-5973
3DS/WiiU ID: XFsWorld
PSN: XFsWorld

Linkus

I'm thinking about buying Rayman legends at the discount on the e-shop. I'm pretty sure it's worth the price but it will probably take the rest of the place of my harddrive. Then I have to buy an external harddrive which in the end makes it expensive. Anyone knows how much place the game takes?

Linkus

PS4andWiiUFan

Should I get Wind Waker HD or Super Mario 3D World when I buy my Wii U. I don't won't the WWHD bundle because it doesn't come with a physical copy of WWHD.

PS4andWiiUFan

cameronbelmont

I am about 75% of the way through Wind Waker and completed Super Mario 3D World a few days ago.

Zelda Games are always fun. If you want a game that is a bit more challenging and some story I would pick WW (although the story is a little bit different from most Zelda games...come to think of it most Zelda games stories are a little bit different...). The game does a good job capturing the adventure and the visuals are pretty cool too. When I first saw the game I was a little turned off by the art style, and while it is not my favorite, it is still a fun game.

Super Mario 3D World is a lot of fun. Simply beating the game is not very challenging. Getting every star, stamp, and high finish is bit more so. It is well done and I think deserved all the accolades it got. It was fun and the biggest advantage it has over Zelda is the fact it is multiplayer. If you play a lot with friends or siblings and want to share the experience with them, then I might recommend going with Mario.

I personally enjoyed Zelda a bit more, but that is more my style. That is not to take anything away from Mario. When it comes right down with it this is a good problem to have. You can only get one of two really good options. If you want a fun casual play that has multiplayer then go with Mario. If you want a game with a bit more story and that is more challenging go with Zelda.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Astroshamu

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

Disney Infinity is a load of fun, I've invested countless hours building toyboxes because they have weekly toybox challenges to create levels for their online. If you win one of the five spots yours gets uploaded for everyone on every console to play. Each story mode takes around 4-5 hours so with the starter pack thats around 13 hours of story mode gameplay, Then you can also play all of the previous online contest levels that they have and they add more to on a weekly basis. Then finally add on the time your spend in toybox mode building things. If you like building levels and creating things then pick up Disney Infinity, I havent played Marvel Avengers battle for earth though.

Astroshamu

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2415-2393 | Nintendo Network ID: Astroshamu

Astroshamu

SCAR392 wrote:

Skjeva wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Get Deus Ex. I have both, and Deus Ex is definitely the better game, IMO. I bought RE: Revelations when it was on sale for $20 and used a $5 promo code. That games was worth it too, but I got it for $15. There's also not that many players online for RE(Raid Mode), which is a pretty big part of the game, IMO.

I was just about to ask whether I should get Resident Evil or Dues Ex, I'll pick up Dues Ex for now and eventually get Resident Evil. Dues Ex flew right over my head I hadn't realized how acclaimed of a game it is.

Astroshamu

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2415-2393 | Nintendo Network ID: Astroshamu

SCRAPPER392

@astroshamu
Yup. I'm actually doing a second playthrough on Deus Ex with my play time. I think it's better than RE. If there were more people online, I'd probably play Raid Mode more, but that isn't exactly the case.

Qwest

Skjeva

SCAR392 wrote:

@astroshamu
Yup. I'm actually doing a second playthrough on Deus Ex with my play time. I think it's better than RE. If there were more people online, I'd probably play Raid Mode more, but that isn't exactly the case.

I went with RE even though you recommended otherwise.. Only a half hour into the campaign but loving it so far.
If you, or anybody else for that matter, wants to play raid mode Im in. Only level 2 for now, though...
NNID: vegarskjeva

Skjeva

Tobiaku

Is lego city undercover limited edition worth 100$

Tobiaku

rockodoodle

I just got Edge- I think it was just $1.99 on eShop.... it's pretty cool, easily worth that.

rockodoodle

Falchion

If people want decent games really cheap, most of the wii u launch titles are good choices as they have significantly dropped in price. On Amazon (NA) here are some wii u game prices:
ACIII: $20
Mass effect 3: $12
Madden 13: $12
Need for speed: $25
And even ACIV is $30.
I just purchased ACIII and thought i should tell new wii u owners about these deals.

Falchion

rockodoodle

If I didn't have such a backlog of games, I'd pick up ACIV at that price (one of the said backlog games is ACIII, in fact)......

Falchion wrote:

If people want decent games really cheap, most of the wii u launch titles are good choices as they have significantly dropped in price. On Amazon (NA) here are some wii u game prices:
ACIII: $20
Mass effect 3: $12
Madden 13: $12
Need for speed: $25
And even ACIV is $30.
I just purchased ACIII and thought i should tell new wii u owners about these deals.

rockodoodle

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic