Forums

Topic: Wii U Recommendations Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 996

DefHalan

ChrisT99 wrote:

With the launch of the Wii U Virtual Console service coming any day now, I have another decision to make. Do I save up to buy New Super Mario Bros. U (a purchase that is at least 5 months away) or do I go ahead and buy Super Mario World from the Nintendo eShop for $7.99 (a purchase that I could do as soon as it becomes available)?

If you aren't going to be able to get New Super Mario Bros. U for another 5 months then I would suggest getting Super Mario World now. How long will it take you to save up 8 more dollars?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AccessibleDaydream

@DefHalan That's why I said I could buy it right when it's available, because I currently have $9.11 on my Wii U eShop.

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

AccessibleDaydream

Ok, my poll for Wii U games is officially over. Based on votes from you guys and my school friends, my next three Wii U games will be as follows:

• Injustice: Gods Among Us
  • Lego City Undercover
  • New Super Mario Bros. U

Now that you guys have been so kind to help me with this, could you please help me with a similar decision over on 3DS Recommendations Thread (https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/3ds_recommendations_thread?start=960)? Thank you all.

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

Jack_Package

Dude. If you're worried about building a collection of games that you'll grow tired of, then basing every purchasing decision on votes made by strangers on the internet is not a good idea.

Jack_Package

AccessibleDaydream

@Towels I just like ti see what everyone else thinks it a good game. I'm only 13, so I don't really have money to waste, thus why I want to know which games are the BEST.

AccessibleDaydream

AccessibleDaydream

@Towels Besides, it's not like I just randomly pick a list of games, they are all games that I am actually interested in. It's just that I need guidance on which ones to buy first (otherwise I get really impulsive).

Edited on by AccessibleDaydream

AccessibleDaydream

RikuzeYre

Why dont you get monster hunter. That will suck you right in. I'd get Injustice if you have Super Mario world and get Monster Hunter 3u next

RikuzeYre

AccessibleDaydream

RikuzeYre wrote:

Why dont you get monster hunter. That will suck you right in. I'd get Injustice if you have Super Mario world and get Monster Hunter 3u next

I am not ivory interested in Moster Hunter and I plan to get Super Mario World later today.

AccessibleDaydream

RikuzeYre

Dont like action games?

RikuzeYre

AccessibleDaydream

@RikuzeYre
I've decided I don't really want New Super Mario Bros. U, which of these games should I get in it's place (you can choose from this list or you can recommend any Wii U game):

Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition
Assassin's Creed III
Darksiders II
Mass Effect 3: Special Edition
Need for Speed Most Wanted U
Zen Pinball 2 (eShop, with required DLC, $2.99 per table)

AccessibleDaydream

Hunter-D

Out of all those games you listed I'd easily recommend Arkham City. It's a great game and another port done well in my opinion. I enjoyed the campaign a lot and it was worth the long wait for a Wii U version. Also having all of the DLC on disc is nice.

Hunter-D

AccessibleDaydream

@Hunter-D

Are the controls on Arkham City adjustable, so I can make it lefty-friendly for myself? Or is it already pretty lefty-friendly?

AccessibleDaydream

Snagrio

Whoa, what's with the new star symbol on the page?

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Snagrio

@CanisWolfred And that means...? Is it a new feature of NL or something?

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Chrono_Cross

HawkeyeWii wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

It's stickied now.

And what does that mean?

It means it'll remain at the top of the forums and possibly reduce spammed topics.

So it's a win/win for everyone.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Azooooz

HawkeyeWii wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

It's stickied now.

And what does that mean?

This means that this thread will remains on the first page.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic